Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are the best tweezers. They get even those hard to reach hairs.

I'm not a tweezer expert but these are great! They can find hairs you didn't know you had! I swear it can even get to the hairs just starting to grow back.

Simply the best tweezers out there. Enough said.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are Great!!! They get every hair out there. the only problem is I think I got pluck happy. these are so good some of the hairs aren't coming back. So, only use these, when you know you don't want that eyebrow. It's great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great tweezers, customer service, and color availability. A+

Tweezerman Slant Tweezers

Dont buy any other pair of tweezers. A perfect arch can be had with the Tweezerman. I've had mine for a few years now and IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! It takes out the tiny hairs that poke through too. It is percise and extremely reliable. It is expensive but you will never have to replace them as long as you dont lose them.

Hint: Buy them, you will not regret it. Choose the Slant Tweezers. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Simply phenom - This is a beauty investment everyone must own. If you can keep track of these and not lose them, definitely buy a pair. Other tweezers simply cannot grab the minute hairs and offer control the way that these tweezers do.

These are the best things out there. They are kind of pricey, but will last forever since the company sharpesn them for free. I carry them with me everywhere!

The best tweezers I've found and have lasted and worked well over 3 years without being sharpened.

I have two pairs of these tweezers. The ones for ingrown hairs and the slanted tweezers. I can't really tell much difference between the slanted ones and my Revlon ones, although I will admit I seem to reach for the Tweezerman's more often than the others.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools