November 24, 2014 | 1992 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 9:37:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

This tweezers are just the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2001 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love my dark blue tweezerman tweezer....there's no other tweezer i would use to keep my brows in shape...plus you can get any kind of slanted tip you want to fit your eyebrow needs....a great buy for anyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2001 12:33:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I LOVE my tweezer. And that is an understatement. I have the slant tip one for plucking stray eyebrows. It's just superb. Slightly expensive. But, it's worth it though. You get free lifetime sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2001 4:27:00 PM More reviews by D-Girl

The only tweezers I will ever buy. These are phenomenal. I have both the point and slant and both are amazing. They work so well and are very precise. Definitely the best tweezers on the market. Tip: If you only buy one pair, get the slant tweezers- I use these the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2001 6:12:00 PM More reviews by bizzymom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

truly, the last tweezer you will ever buy. Have sent them back to tweezerman for free sharpening, and they come like new. All I paid was shipping there. well worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2001 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Zoukette

Definately the most effective tweezer in the whole wide world. Tidying up my eyebrows has never been easier.I can't leave without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2001 12:55:00 PM More reviews by naztazia

Tweezers are the *last* beauty item in the world I would have ever thought twice about (a tweezer is just a tweezer, right?) -- and I certainly wouldn't have forked over $17 for "just a set of tweezers." Oh but little did I know ! Tweezerman tweezers are one of the most perfect beauty implement on this planet. I have the Tweezerman slant tweezers in the navy blue color and love and worship them every time I do the dreaded eyebrow thing. These tweezers are so incredibly sharp, so incredibly precise - that even my finest, thinnest, blondest eyebrow hair gets yanked away without any problem. These tweezers are worth every penny !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2001 3:05:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Amazing product!! These are without a doubt the best tweezers on the market! This pluck even the finest hairs and never dull. MAJOR RAVE!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2001 11:24:00 PM More reviews by C-Love

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Makes tweezing fun. No pain and easy to use. I find myself tweezing everyday. Heck with waxing - give me my Tweezermans.

SSHHHHHH....even my husband has his own pair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2001 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing better in the market for me to use as home maintenance tool in between waxings. Any odd little hair, no matter how thin or short is gone. Great idea to keep an extra pair handy. Just do not pack it in your carry on when traveling. You DO NOT want to lose this tool. ;-)