Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 12/14/2001 2:41:00 PM

These are the best things out there. They are kind of pricey, but will last forever since the company sharpesn them for free. I carry them with me everywhere!

on 12/13/2001 5:52:00 PM

The best tweezers I've found and have lasted and worked well over 3 years without being sharpened.

on 12/9/2001 10:31:00 AM

I have two pairs of these tweezers. The ones for ingrown hairs and the slanted tweezers. I can't really tell much difference between the slanted ones and my Revlon ones, although I will admit I seem to reach for the Tweezerman's more often than the others.

on 12/8/2001 7:23:00 PM

I finally broke down and purchased the full-size slant-tip Tweezerman (I got the one with the BCA pink ribbon on it), and now I understand the hype about this product! I used to only have the mini one (Tweezerette), which is nothing like the full-size one IMO. I can get at the tiniest hairs with these tweezers. They're just a dream to use, and I'm fanatical about my eyebrows (tweezing daily). I also love the tiny plastic cap that came with them, to protect the tips. Plus, how can you beat free sharpening for life? Well worth the $20--trust me.

on 11/18/2001 2:36:00 PM

I have 2 of the slanted tip tweezers and love them. They seem to pluck out even the tiniest hairs. I can also get them super cheap for being a beauty provider which is another plus. I also love the free sharpening service. DEfinetly tweezers that you will have for a very long time. Great investment.

on 11/1/2001 9:50:00 PM

I have been scoffing at the thought of $20 tweezers for years. This October I was in Sally Beauty Supply looking for Feria Conditioner, and I saw the Breast Cancer Awareness version of the Slanted Tweezers. Bought them on an impulse, and I am sold on them. I thought I'd hate them because I've always preferred scissor-tweezers, but these are incredibly easy to use. And they get *everything*. Wow!

on 10/13/2001 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Geesh, what can I say?? These are the BEST eyebrow tweezers that money can buy! I have had a pair for about six or seven years now and I wouldn't ever consider owning anything else! Tweezerman is GREAT-- they do free sharpening and the tweezers come in a great pouch so you can keep those precision edges from dulling/damage.

on 8/26/2001 11:40:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I have ever used. I got them with the eye care kit and I really like everything that came in it. I like how you can heat the lash curler with a blowdryer. The tweezers are very precise and easy to use. Not to mention sharp. Glad I payed the $ for them. (And the rest of the kit)

on 8/24/2001 8:59:00 AM

mmmmhmmmm...well it must be me, because i bought some of these awhile ago in a beauty supply store, and they were the small metal ones. i guess the metal was so thin, when i went to pluck a hair, it wouldnt even grip it. I dont know, but they didnt work for me. i'll stick to my good old pointy tipped revlon ones.

on 8/23/2001 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Before I used Tweezerman slant tweezers, I laughed at the idea of spending $20 on a pair of tweezers. That was then, now I cannot live without it. It grips even the tiniest stray hair. I will never use anything else.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools