Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 8/11/2001 11:45:00 AM

I can't believe I waiting as long as I did to buy these! Nothing else can shape my unruly eyebrows like these. The best of the best in my opinion!

on 8/7/2001 8:37:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I think I have ever used!! I fully reccomend them, and they come with a full guarantee! You gotta love customer service!

This tweezers are just the best!

on 7/22/2001 3:52:00 PM

i love my dark blue tweezerman tweezer....there's no other tweezer i would use to keep my brows in shape...plus you can get any kind of slanted tip you want to fit your eyebrow needs....a great buy for anyone

on 7/22/2001 12:33:00 PM

I LOVE my tweezer. And that is an understatement. I have the slant tip one for plucking stray eyebrows. It's just superb. Slightly expensive. But, it's worth it though. You get free lifetime sharpening.

on 7/16/2001 4:27:00 PM

The only tweezers I will ever buy. These are phenomenal. I have both the point and slant and both are amazing. They work so well and are very precise. Definitely the best tweezers on the market. Tip: If you only buy one pair, get the slant tweezers- I use these the most.

on 7/15/2001 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

truly, the last tweezer you will ever buy. Have sent them back to tweezerman for free sharpening, and they come like new. All I paid was shipping there. well worth every penny!

on 7/13/2001 2:02:00 AM

Definately the most effective tweezer in the whole wide world. Tidying up my eyebrows has never been easier.I can't leave without it.

on 7/11/2001 12:55:00 PM

Tweezers are the *last* beauty item in the world I would have ever thought twice about (a tweezer is just a tweezer, right?) -- and I certainly wouldn't have forked over $17 for "just a set of tweezers." Oh but little did I know ! Tweezerman tweezers are one of the most perfect beauty implement on this planet. I have the Tweezerman slant tweezers in the navy blue color and love and worship them every time I do the dreaded eyebrow thing. These tweezers are so incredibly sharp, so incredibly precise - that even my finest, thinnest, blondest eyebrow hair gets yanked away without any problem. These tweezers are worth every penny !!!

on 7/10/2001 3:05:00 PM

Amazing product!! These are without a doubt the best tweezers on the market! This pluck even the finest hairs and never dull. MAJOR RAVE!

JT