Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 8/23/2001 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Before I used Tweezerman slant tweezers, I laughed at the idea of spending $20 on a pair of tweezers. That was then, now I cannot live without it. It grips even the tiniest stray hair. I will never use anything else.

on 8/21/2001 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not cheap but totally worth every dollar. The slant tip tweezers are the best on the market - sharp with a firm grip. They completely clean up my brow area and give me the shape I want! A great buy - it also lasts for years.

on 8/12/2001 1:15:00 AM

I use the pointed/splinter one. It really gets the job done.

on 8/11/2001 11:45:00 AM

I can't believe I waiting as long as I did to buy these! Nothing else can shape my unruly eyebrows like these. The best of the best in my opinion!

on 8/7/2001 8:37:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I think I have ever used!! I fully reccomend them, and they come with a full guarantee! You gotta love customer service!

This tweezers are just the best!

on 7/22/2001 3:52:00 PM

i love my dark blue tweezerman tweezer....there's no other tweezer i would use to keep my brows in shape...plus you can get any kind of slanted tip you want to fit your eyebrow needs....a great buy for anyone

on 7/22/2001 12:33:00 PM

I LOVE my tweezer. And that is an understatement. I have the slant tip one for plucking stray eyebrows. It's just superb. Slightly expensive. But, it's worth it though. You get free lifetime sharpening.

on 7/16/2001 4:27:00 PM

The only tweezers I will ever buy. These are phenomenal. I have both the point and slant and both are amazing. They work so well and are very precise. Definitely the best tweezers on the market. Tip: If you only buy one pair, get the slant tweezers- I use these the most.

on 7/15/2001 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

truly, the last tweezer you will ever buy. Have sent them back to tweezerman for free sharpening, and they come like new. All I paid was shipping there. well worth every penny!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools