April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This USED to be my FAVORITE mascara of all time...until recently. I SWEAR they changed the formula to this. I worked for Lancome and of course they deny changing anything, but I KNOW my mascara! What used to be my favorite does nothing for me now! It is supposed to lengthen and seperate lashes and all it does now is seperate, giving a spiderwebby, gooey look. yuck. Also, the price is outrageous for something they recommend you change every 3 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by casi0459

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I first used it borrowed from a friend (which probably isnt so heigenic i guess) when i left my maybelliene stuff at home. It's almost like combing your lashes then putting on mascara, it separates them that well. The packaging is cute too, with the little lancome flower. Probably my HG. Certain stores give the samples out left and right, so if you're lucky you can get it this way. Otherwise it's awfully expensive, but I'll buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by 1993

I got this as a sample, not real sure about it yet, seems to be ok, kinda clumpy, will have to see how it does after awhile

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this mascara as a GWP and I like this mascara. I would repurchase this if my old stand by ever gets discontinued (the W'n'W in a gaudy pink & white tube), I am still searching for my HG mascara. So many formulas so little time I guess. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tamar212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the WORST mascara i have ever used - i am actually contemplating returning it to Bloomingdales because it is that bad. i clumps my lashes together and makes it look like i have 5 thin eyelashes....it doesn't even thicken them. it just is really bad, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 12:18:00 PM More reviews by HvnFunWthMU

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has come the closest to being HG material for a mascara for me. I, too, prefer the sample size, but I think that has to do with the wand size and not the actual product. I already have long eyelashes so I basically need a mascara that defines them, holds my curl, and does NOT clump...or if it goes on gloppy (user error), it can be easily combed out. I receive more compliments when I use this mascara than any other brand. A definite repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The black is not really black and while it seems to add some length it doesn't really add any volume. The texture is also kind of dry. I'm not very impressed with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyleighAnkrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this again and again. I love it ! I only use the samples sizes though. For some strange reason the larger size goes on differently then the sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by charmie2000

Love this mascara as it lengthens AND holds a curl. It goes on without clumping too. What more could you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great things about this, but I was disappointed. It seemed to take forever to dry and smudged like crazy because of that. It didn't do much to improve the length or volume of my lashes either.