Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/28/2005 3:13:00 AM

After hearing so many wonderful things about this mascara I was thrilled to finally get the chance to try it. Unfortunately it was clump city for me. Went on too wet for my taste and leaves me with racoon eyes. Staying power isn't as good as I'd like. There are many better less expensive options out there IMHO. I've used much better mascaras by maybelline, avon, stila etc. This was the Deep Brown shade. P.S. I purchased a flextencils at the same time and like it much better.

on 3/26/2005 11:56:00 AM

I've tried a number of Lancome mascaras but Definicils is the only one I would consider repurchasing. I think its best feature is the brush, which feels almost comb-like when applying it to your lashes. Never clumps or smudges, and it creates volume and length yet still looks natural. Perfect for a daytime face.

on 3/25/2005 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate it. Did nothing for me and its tested on animals......urgh....

on 3/25/2005 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lengthened eyelashes without weighing them down. Separated lashes very well giving me a wide-eye look. A bit expensive but really lasts for a quite a while.

Id buy this product again.

on 3/24/2005 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

like one of the reviewers, i got mine in a GWP and had really high hopes for it due to all the raves in magazines and stuff. i must say i'm not that impressed, it does an OK job lengthening but i din't notice any thickening effect. Doesn't really clump but does smudge a bit. it also dries out pretty fast. i know mine was not the full size, but still, 4ml dried out within 2weeks. won't repurchase the full size. but i really like the brush

on 3/24/2005 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

An average mascara for me. I have a few of these mascaras as GWP and it works just like other drugstore mascaras. It's just average in lengthening and thickening. Nothing's *magical* about this. Would not purchase this in full size. continued >>

on 3/21/2005 1:54:00 PM

Well recently I have written good reviews on CG mascaras...IMO they have played the part of lengthening and thickening very well....but recently pulled out my samples of Definicils from all of my free gifts...I have had nothing but great lashes day in and day out with this stuff...my lashes are soft and they are pretty much perfect for me....I may have to crawl back to my Lancome counter when I have finished all my samples and repurchase...but sometimes I think the product that some of these companies put in their samples is really not the real thing..anyway...a GREAT mascara and would rebuy.

on 3/20/2005 1:25:00 PM

I can't say enough about Lancome's Definicils Mascara. It makes all lashes look really long and it does not flake. There's something in the ingredients that seem to help the lashes look healthy, even after you've removed your mascara. Furthermore, as you're applying Definicils, you'll find that it does not clump. From time to time, however, you may get a bit too much on a few lashes - this happens will all mascara. However, a trick I've learned is to gently press the brush on a tissue to wipe off some of the product before applying. This will help minimize any clumping.

I've had people ask me if I wear false eyelashes. Whenever I visit a make-up counter, I am always complimented on my lashes. I just tell them, Lancome's Definicils.

The price is definitely worth it. If you haven't tried this product, do so. Once you wear Definicils, you won't go back to any other mascara!

on 3/18/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I didn't like this mascara at first, but now I love it!! It really makes my lashes superlong and separated. The packaging is very pretty and sophisticated and it definitely does it's job well. I will repurchase!

Although this is one of the few mascaras that doesn't leave smudge marks under my eyes and above my lids, it clumps really badly and doesn't really do much for my eyelashes.

Popular Mascaras