Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 4/7/2005 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just love this mascara. I have tried many and I always come back to Definicils. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes but when I put this on women will ask if I am wearing false lashes. Hey that's a compliment if I ever heard one! It doesn't clump or get goopy. Well worth the price.

on 4/5/2005 11:27:00 AM

This is definitely the best mascara I've owned. I first tried it about 6 months ago in GWP size. My lashes are naturally thin and short and with most other mascaras I've tried the results were thick & clumpy lashes. Definicils made my lashes look long, separated, wonderful defined and not too thick. Also there was no need for an eyelash comb with this mascara. I will definitely be purchasing a couple of full-sized tubes of this. I recently tried Diorshow because of all the great reviews but it didn't lengthen, separate or define like Definicils does. I will continue to sample others but, Definicils is absolutely my staple for mascara.

on 4/3/2005 8:14:00 PM

Hated this mascara. Everyone said Lancome makes the best mascara's so I tried this one. It flaked so bad. I returned it and have never purchased another Lancome mascara.

on 3/29/2005 1:42:00 PM

This mascara didn't do any more for me than a drugstore mascara, except take a lot more money out of my purse!

on 3/28/2005 3:13:00 AM

After hearing so many wonderful things about this mascara I was thrilled to finally get the chance to try it. Unfortunately it was clump city for me. Went on too wet for my taste and leaves me with racoon eyes. Staying power isn't as good as I'd like. There are many better less expensive options out there IMHO. I've used much better mascaras by maybelline, avon, stila etc. This was the Deep Brown shade. P.S. I purchased a flextencils at the same time and like it much better.

on 3/26/2005 11:56:00 AM

I've tried a number of Lancome mascaras but Definicils is the only one I would consider repurchasing. I think its best feature is the brush, which feels almost comb-like when applying it to your lashes. Never clumps or smudges, and it creates volume and length yet still looks natural. Perfect for a daytime face.

on 3/25/2005 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate it. Did nothing for me and its tested on animals......urgh....

on 3/25/2005 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lengthened eyelashes without weighing them down. Separated lashes very well giving me a wide-eye look. A bit expensive but really lasts for a quite a while.

Id buy this product again.

on 3/24/2005 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

like one of the reviewers, i got mine in a GWP and had really high hopes for it due to all the raves in magazines and stuff. i must say i'm not that impressed, it does an OK job lengthening but i din't notice any thickening effect. Doesn't really clump but does smudge a bit. it also dries out pretty fast. i know mine was not the full size, but still, 4ml dried out within 2weeks. won't repurchase the full size. but i really like the brush

on 3/24/2005 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

An average mascara for me. I have a few of these mascaras as GWP and it works just like other drugstore mascaras. It's just average in lengthening and thickening. Nothing's *magical* about this. Would not purchase this in full size. continued >>