Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 11/11/2007 7:19:00 PM

Great mascara! It adds quite a bit of volume and length, and doesn't even clump. Definitely my new fav!

on 11/9/2007 8:19:00 PM

Good product, good for everyday use. I only needed one coat, with minimal combing and curling.

on 11/8/2007 4:59:00 PM

Buy this item if u want really really black mascara .I think the best side of this mascara is its color.this glossy and deep black gives my look dramatic effect and also u can clear it easily.

on 11/8/2007 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I got this mascara as a freebie alongside Superdefense moisturizer. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise, and I probably never will either. On a positive note, it goes on very smoothly without smudging or clumping. But then again, it's very wet and takes a long time to settle. It also flakes and smudges during the day. I prefer Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara, which is perfect compared to this one.

on 11/7/2007 1:31:00 PM

It sucked. I got a free sample which was this one and it was awesome. when i went to get the actuall full size i was so dissapointed. never again.

on 11/5/2007 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So I think I speak for everyone when I say that it is hard to find a really good mascara! But in my opinion this is it. You don't get too much out of the tube at one time and it's really easy to layer more on if you want more impact. It has never clumped on me and my lashes become really long. Its sooo wonderful!

on 11/5/2007 12:50:00 AM

Pros:
1. Doesn't smudge and weigh down lashes.
2. Easily removed with Fancl mild cleansing oil or Whitia perfect clear gelas compared to Maybelline XXL mascara which is tough to remove.
3. Coat lashes thick enough for volume and gives a nice curl too. Eyes do look more beautiful.

Cons:
1. It gets clumpy when applied for more than 3 times. Needs a mascara comb to get rid of excess mascara.
2. The brush is too bulky so its a bit tough to apply on tiny lashes in the front corner of the eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this. I use it with Shiseido mascara base and I'm satisfied with the results. I think the color pigment could be a little better though. I have this in black, but I still think that the Definicils black looks better on my lashes than this. I like this though--it doesn't flake off, doesn't smudge, makes lashes dramatic. It's pretty good, just not like "Oh my god, amazing!" I'm still looking for that mascara.

on 10/30/2007 2:22:00 PM

I read through the reviews on this product and think that people are confusing Clinique's High Impact masacra with the High Definition mascara as they keep mentioning the mascara comb/wand. To clarify, High Impact has a large regular-style brush wand. High Definition mascara has a brush-side and a comb-side wand. I have the High Impact mascara in black and the color is a rich glossy black that I adore.This does not give me thickness or volume. It clumps up and flakes off as the day wears on.

on 10/28/2007 8:58:00 AM

Hard for me to understand the negative reviews. There are no fibers in this, and it is a brush, not comb wand. I have long lashes, but need thickening and definition and this mascara does just that. It doesn't flake or smudge at all. Makes my eyes really stand out.