Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 12/2/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this mascara one complaint- at the end of my 10 to 12 hour days it starts to flake. For the most part this stays put all day i espically like how smooth it is and buildable. This is a good mascara I would recomend to anyone. Though my Loreal volumnous is my staple its nice to try new things and I would buy this again. Loral volumnious is cheaper and dosent flake by the end of the day but clinique goes on smoother and more buildable.

on 11/29/2007 4:39:00 PM

Lots of lengthning, but not very buildable because it clumps. I didn't expect much length since this is a volumizing mascara, but the length was decent. There are better mascaras out there though.

on 11/29/2007 1:11:00 AM

I love this mascara! It is a very deep black color, which is great for dramatic looks. It goes on nicely too, and adds considerable volume to lashes. I put a picture of my eye with it on, and thats after a full day of school and shopping afterwards (:

on 11/28/2007 12:51:00 AM

I first received this as a GWP and I was skeptical to the brush that absolutely looked like it was nothing special, however, I have to admit this totally made over my anemic lashes into lush, defined, and (slightly) longer lashes with no clumps.

When I bought the full-sized version I was disappointed to see the the brush was no longer bent in the way the sample was, but using the full size is just as easy as the sample and I get the same results.

Overall, a really great product, and the best part is that it really has some staying power---it survived class, work, a wet foggy San Francisco night, and a nap without smudging.

Will continue to repurchase.

on 11/19/2007 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It looked very nice at first (with an eyelash brush to get out the clumps) but after a few days of use it started burning and irritating my eyes. This product just didn't work for me.

on 11/11/2007 7:19:00 PM

Great mascara! It adds quite a bit of volume and length, and doesn't even clump. Definitely my new fav!

on 11/9/2007 8:19:00 PM

Good product, good for everyday use. I only needed one coat, with minimal combing and curling.

on 11/8/2007 4:59:00 PM

Buy this item if u want really really black mascara .I think the best side of this mascara is its color.this glossy and deep black gives my look dramatic effect and also u can clear it easily.

on 11/8/2007 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I got this mascara as a freebie alongside Superdefense moisturizer. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise, and I probably never will either. On a positive note, it goes on very smoothly without smudging or clumping. But then again, it's very wet and takes a long time to settle. It also flakes and smudges during the day. I prefer Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara, which is perfect compared to this one.

on 11/7/2007 1:31:00 PM

It sucked. I got a free sample which was this one and it was awesome. when i went to get the actuall full size i was so dissapointed. never again.

Popular Mascaras