August 20, 2014 | 2109 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I LOVE this stuff... after I've had it for a while. When I first buy it, I always end up with too much mascara on the brush and it looks clumpy. I have to wipe a lot of it off in a kleenex, which is a waste. But - it gives me long, not too fake-looking lashes! It also removes easily.

My favorite cheap version of this is Maybelline Full 'n Soft. It works, but I prefer Clinique when I have the money to spare. It's more dramatic! My only complaint is that it flakes more than Full 'n Soft, but that's only if I sleep in it (not on purpose!). I can sleep in Full 'n Soft and it looks the same when I wake up in the morning!

EDIT: After a while, it tends to get thick and sticky in the tube. I'm going back to my beloved F&S, which is cheaper and has a longer "useability" time period.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by maryyelizabeth

This is another of my favorite mascaras. It works the best on my lashes than anything else I've tried.it lengthens them and adds curl, and it makes your eyes pop! I would recommend this to ANYONE who asks...I prefer the browner color because the black is a little too dark, but seriously, this stuff is amazing.BUY IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is almost my HG mascara... I agree with the reviewers below that it is a great product, and makes my lashes look amazing. I still get a smudge every once in a while if I'm not careful to brush my lashes out before looking away...but overall, I'm very satisfied with High Impact and would def recommend it and purchase it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by OolilredoO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara at the moment. I received this as a GWP. I really love the fat brush and it's not so spiky like most of the ds mascaras that they occasionally poke my eyes. As well as that the bristles on the brush are short and very neatly arranged and cut. It even feels good on the hand to apply it. On it's own, the performance of the mascara is good for its price. There is rarely any clumpiness no matter how many coats you put on, wet or dry. And it lengthens and volumnizes greatly. I have this in black and i have to say that it really dramatically adds color to my lashes. The main thing i love about this mascara is that it pairs very well with a primer underneath. Many other mascaras i've used clumps or doesn't show any difference with a primer. The only downside is that it weights down my lashes and is not waterproof/smudge proof. HOWEVER, i've found a solution for both of these problems by applying clarins mascara fix underneath as a primer, and putting another layer of the mascara fix as a sealer after mascara application. FYI I'm an asian with those typical short + sparse lashes and oily eyelids. Countless people have complimented on my lashes and asked me if i had put on falsies. I'm still experimenting other mascaras, but i have found no other yet, that could be compared to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by yshah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i first tries this as a sample and loved it. the price is great, and packaging is kind of a ugly green color but its worth it. the mascara is very natural and you can add a couple coats for a more dramatic look for going out. does not clump at all! well designed brush. i have the non-waterproof so i do notice after ive been wearing it several hours, it does start to flake, but then again which mascara doesnt!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this for a few days but so far I really love it. I have tried many expensive masacaras and they didnt do much for my short lashes. This one works great and its not as expensive as the diorshow or lancome. it doesnt smudge at all. I will definetly purchase this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tdot_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want a mascara to thicken and plump up your lashes with no clumps or flakes this is the one for you. I am a professional makeup artist and I always have tubes of this in my kit. My clients love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 11:34:00 PM More reviews by daphn3_t

So far, I've always swapped for sample tubes of this mascara coz I don't use mascara on a regular basis (too lazy to use it when I'm just going to school).

I love this mascara ('ve swapped for more than 3 tubes already, and still looking for more!) because it gives me high volume which is precisely what I'm looking for in a mascara. I have long lashes, but I want MORE volume. A girl can never be too greedy right? Haha. This is a definite keeper!

It isn't too difficult to remove (I either use cleansing oil, cleansing milk or Lancome's Bifacil eye & lip makeup remover), and doesn't sting my eyes (I wear contacts) too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carrieminn

My new favorite mascara! It thickens and lengthens with no clumps or flaking off. Price isn't bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by avapearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is good. Not the greatest, but okay.