July 28, 2014 | 973 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this for a few days but so far I really love it. I have tried many expensive masacaras and they didnt do much for my short lashes. This one works great and its not as expensive as the diorshow or lancome. it doesnt smudge at all. I will definetly purchase this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tdot_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want a mascara to thicken and plump up your lashes with no clumps or flakes this is the one for you. I am a professional makeup artist and I always have tubes of this in my kit. My clients love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 11:34:00 PM More reviews by daphn3_t

So far, I've always swapped for sample tubes of this mascara coz I don't use mascara on a regular basis (too lazy to use it when I'm just going to school).

I love this mascara ('ve swapped for more than 3 tubes already, and still looking for more!) because it gives me high volume which is precisely what I'm looking for in a mascara. I have long lashes, but I want MORE volume. A girl can never be too greedy right? Haha. This is a definite keeper!

It isn't too difficult to remove (I either use cleansing oil, cleansing milk or Lancome's Bifacil eye & lip makeup remover), and doesn't sting my eyes (I wear contacts) too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carrieminn

My new favorite mascara! It thickens and lengthens with no clumps or flaking off. Price isn't bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by avapearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is good. Not the greatest, but okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Sparkle76

Great mascara! It gives me pretty long lashes without clumping and never flakes into my contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tropicanawithpulp

AMAZING! This is the best best mascara i have ever used. It makes my lashes thicker and longer without clumping and iit doesn't smudge easily. Cliniques description of this product is 100% accurate!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jani04nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have crappy asian lashes and well this doesn't do the deed :( My lashes clump and go all spider legs like. GRR

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Maquillagita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara. After being disillusioned by Great Lash, I decided to try this one, as it came free in a gift anyway. I was very surprised to find that I actually really liked it! It adds a bit of curl and definition, even sans curler, and the black is really black. Love this one, I'm on my second tube and don't plan on switching as long as they keep making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by hizzlehazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I find this to be a lot better than Diorshow. It's really good at giving you really thick "night-time" lashes. I only have two gripes about the product 1) it makes my lashes feel very dry and hard 2) it clumps fairly easily. Overall, I find this to be a good mascara to use for nights out rather than as an everyday mascara.