Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 12/19/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have always read that Cetaphil is the best product for your skin. I have extremely oily skin so I bought this formula. The smell was way too strong and my face dried out so bad. My skin was tight and flaky (and I've never had this problem in my life). And unlike the original formula you CANNOT take off your eye makeup with it. I made the mistake of not reading the label and I just assumed. It burnt my eyes so badly!

on 11/25/2003 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The oily formula is hard to find, but I think it's better than the original which just feels like water on my face. This product doesn't clear up my skin, but I am happy with it's gentle formula.

on 11/23/2003 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

surprisingly, very strongly fragranced. however very good cleanser, washes clean, kept my face from breaking out, but do not remove makeup that well. not very crazy about it although it is a good cleanser, perhaps will buy again if one day they reformulate with less fragrance.

on 11/16/2003 8:46:00 PM

I used this all through college and stayed pimple free. It's great for combination or oily skin.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm on my second bottle of this now. For my eczema-prone, rather cranky skin, this stuff is just fine. The smell is nothing big -- if you're used to your cleansers smelling like roses or oranges or whatever that Aveda scent is, you might take exception to this basically fresh, non-descript fragrance. I got over it fast, because it does the same job as my high-end, fancy-scented cleansers, only for much less expense. My skin is happy, and so is my bank account. As far as I'm concerned, Cetaphil has never made a bad product. continued >>

on 11/15/2003 12:17:00 AM

A good cheap cleanser for oily skin, and has none of the icky residue the mild cleanser can have. I haven't had any problems with it, except that the fragrance isn't very good and I try to ignore it (but sometimes am not always able to :)

on 11/12/2003 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am trying to simplify my skincare routine, and I think this is a nice, basic cleanser that doesn't irritate me or break me out. It was recommended to me by my derm. I have really oily skin and this works well, even though it says "normal to oily." Smells a little bit better than Purpose which is also a pretty good product for me.

on 11/9/2003 2:04:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints! It cleans gently, thoroughly, and doesn't cost a lot!

on 10/29/2003 4:41:00 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can use this stuff once they smell it. Absolutely FOUL! I couldn't get past the smell to see if it worked well or not.

on 10/24/2003 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Never irritated my skin.