October 20, 2014 | 1570 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by NessieBays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An amazing blush for all skin types. No one can go wrong with this - it is fairly subtle and it would be very hard to apply too much. Generally a fantastic product. Go and buy it today!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by puglover1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those indispensable products for me. Even without any other makeup, this powder blush is my foolproof way to get a glow. It seems to even out my skin while giving me a perfect subtle blush. I dust it everywhere, and add a pop of color on my cheeks for more punch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a hard time with blushes and every time I apply it I worry about it looking uneven or placed on the wrong part of my cheeks. But I've never had a problem with this one since the color looks so beautifully natural. It's impossible for me to make any mistakes with this one. I have medium olive skin and this blends into it with the look of a healthy light flush. I feel like I look great when I use this and would highly recommend it. I love the packaging too and haven't had any problems with it as far as traveling goes. My perfect blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I. LOVE. THIS.

I cannot be without my Dandelion! It is my total HG!

Perfect for my skin and the packaging is so cute... only prob is that it is not really travel worthy....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by poplolly

Oh I really love this. I've got red hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin. Most blushes make me look like a clown, but this one is pretty much perfect. It's just the right shade of pink with a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by hennys

There is a reason this product is always at the top of the beauty lists. It is perfect! Perfect color. Perfect texture. Perfect everything.

Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by reismione

Simply love this blusher to bits!! 1 of my best blushers!!! Highly recommended. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I am pale in winter this pricey but effective little product works very well to add a pop of subtle colour to my cheeks and also works as an all-over highlighter for a lovely, lit-from-within complexion. In summer I don't tend to use it as I tan quite deeply and it doesn't really show up on my skin. I love the smell and I've never had any issues with the packaging or the brush. It's lasted me a couple of years as well, so I suppose it's good value for the price. UPDATE: I ended up giving this to my sister. I think it's a little too cool for my skintone and doesn't look as good as I thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by MauveRebelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My Profile :

Porcelain skin with slightly pink cheeks, blond hair, green eyes, cool undertoned. Combo sensitive skin with some acnee spots on the forehead and the chin from time to time.

The Product :

Beautiful sheer texture. A Pale warm pink color. Makes my green eyes pop, and gives a fresh "young girl" look. Perfect for spring & summer.

What it does to me :

I bought it a long time ago based on MUA reviews. I was so happy I did, I've been wearing it almost every day since. I thought I must not forget to recommand it, really worth it. It has caused me no breakouts, no allergy and never looked overdone on me. However with the lighting in winter I prefer Stila "Rose" or Canne Multiple from Nars. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Silent_Voice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush/luminizing powder must be one of my BEST BEAUTY BUYS!! Goes on smoothly and adds a natural hint of colour to the cheeks, without being overpowering. It smells lovely, too. I don't have a problem with the brush, like some of the other users. Well, what do you know.. great things come in small packages. ^^