August 23, 2014 | 1371 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely consistancy and I happen to really like the lemony scent too. Nice, convenient size for my purse too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 12:34:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is an overall good cuticle cream, but I prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. The lemon scent is nice, the tin is not.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kna5581

Add me to the list of this product's devotees. Cures my ragged cuticles that are in horrid condition from my nail-biting habit. Smells good, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

How can you not love this product? For men and women alike - this has a great lemony scent and rubs like butter onto my cuticles - it has made a world of difference on my hangnails, etc. It's never too greasy and I find it absorbs very well. We have both a bigger and a smaller sized pot - we have them stashed all over the house. Never dries up, never goes bad, always ready to use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is terrific! I love the lemon scent (much better than Sally Hansen Apricot cuticle cream--kinda nasty:P
I started with a sample from the Burt's Bees trial pack and will absolutely buy a bigger tin when this is gone! GREAT for the Winter months!
Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2002 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent cuticle cream that's worth all the raves, save for the abominable packaging which I seem to fight with daily! The scent is fresh, clean and light (not sweet, like a lemon cake - closer to lemonade, I would say) and the cream itself is thick and absorbant, so that it sinks into the nail bed thoroughly and really moisturizes the area well. I'm so lazy when it comes to cuticle maintenance that I don't use it as often as I probably should, but I'm glad I have this handy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2002 5:13:00 PM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this stuff out at Bath and body works last night and it smells so good. It felt really good when I put it on, but my cuticles aren't even soft today. They are so hard and gross looking. The reason I gave it a 3 was because of the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

Very nice and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2002 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kthibo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrific product! Smells great. Only complaint is that it's hard to get the container tightly secured after the grease left on fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 1:25:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

Both my fiance (who bites his cuticles) and I use this religiously. It has a distinct lemony scent that I just love. It has a nice smooth consistency and the little tin is very easy to carry around. I really need this in the winter especially when everything gets so dry. LOVE IT!