Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/23/2003 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a sample and I don't really like it. It was WAY too greasy I couldn't even keep it on. But I like the lemon fragrance.

on 3/18/2003 3:34:00 PM

I use this on my cuticles at night and they stay smooth and hangnail free. The smell is a bit strong, but it's a good product overall.

on 3/9/2003 12:45:00 PM

Smells like Pledge.
Doesn't help the cuticles.
You will break a nail trying to open the tin.
My advice - skip it.

on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

on 3/2/2003 4:25:00 PM

I really like this product. It's cheap, smells great (I LOVE lemon or any citrus scent), and works very well to moisturize my dry cuticles.

on 3/2/2003 12:47:00 PM

on 3/2/2003 10:46:00 AM

Great product! I have only been using it for 3 days (putting it on @ bedtime) and already I see a HUGE improvement in all the hangnails and yucky skin around my nails.

And - the smell is lovely - Pledgey, but lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I loved this! My hands are chronically dry and cracked, and this does an excellent job of moisturizing them. I also love the fact that it smells like lemon candy.

For $3.99, I couldn't ask for a more convenient product. It slips into my pocket or my purse, so I can rub the cream on my cuticles at any time. It does a great job of keeping my cuticles from getting dry, and I love the smell. The tin is bearable.

on 2/13/2003 1:22:00 PM

I am crazy about this product. It goes on VERY greasy but it sinks in pretty quickly. My cuticles are a mess and this really softens them!
Plus of course the smell is heavenly. It smells like creamy sweet real lemon. mmmm!

Popular Treatments