Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

on 3/2/2003 4:25:00 PM

I really like this product. It's cheap, smells great (I LOVE lemon or any citrus scent), and works very well to moisturize my dry cuticles.

on 3/2/2003 12:47:00 PM

on 3/2/2003 10:46:00 AM

Great product! I have only been using it for 3 days (putting it on @ bedtime) and already I see a HUGE improvement in all the hangnails and yucky skin around my nails.

And - the smell is lovely - Pledgey, but lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I loved this! My hands are chronically dry and cracked, and this does an excellent job of moisturizing them. I also love the fact that it smells like lemon candy.

For $3.99, I couldn't ask for a more convenient product. It slips into my pocket or my purse, so I can rub the cream on my cuticles at any time. It does a great job of keeping my cuticles from getting dry, and I love the smell. The tin is bearable.

on 2/13/2003 1:22:00 PM

I am crazy about this product. It goes on VERY greasy but it sinks in pretty quickly. My cuticles are a mess and this really softens them!
Plus of course the smell is heavenly. It smells like creamy sweet real lemon. mmmm!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is an overall great product. the scent is yummy and it really does its job of keeping hands and cuticles well-moisturised.

The tin was no problem for me to open or close either.

The scent is sort of like lemon with a hint of lime to me.
Good thick consistency too, is great to put on just before bedtime.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a staple for me Ė I keep one in my on-the-go bag at all times. Itís conveniently packaged [small tin], but I would have loved a tube of some sort. Anyhow, itís wonderful on cuticles, and really any other dry spots. Iíve used this on my elbows and even my nose when I was sick and my nose was raw. Itís super emollient, and I love the scent Ė It smells just like fresh lemon iced cookies!

on 1/31/2003 9:52:00 AM

Another item I just like "okay". The scent is nice and it is moisturizing to cuticles, but I think I simply prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. I don't care for the tin container of the Burt's Bees either.

Popular Treatments