Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great bb cream! Lightweight but covers well for someone who doesn't have bad skin! Def would repurchase! My go to summer makeup but in the fall and sprin I mix this with a medium lighter foundation and it's amazing! Sheers ou the covers and the color is great! Using the elf powder brush increases the coverage and I love this!

on 9/4/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Terrible, had to chuck it in the trash. The lightest color was too dark for me and it looked orange, shiny and greasy on my face.

Epic fail for this oily skinned, fair skinned chick.

on 9/4/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this BB cream a lot! It makes my skin feel smooth, has SPF, makes my skin glow and doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day! But i would say that it doesn't give very good coverage. It's VERY sheer so if you need good coverage, don't get this! Also another con is that they don't have a very good color selection!

I would say buy this if you need a sheer coverage and just want a natural dewy look to your skin!

on 9/4/2012 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Not a fan of this BB Cream personally, but I'm sure it works great for some.

First thing I didn't like about this was the coverage. I got basically none when I put it on. That's really my biggest complaint. I may as well have gotten a tinted moisturizer. Secondly, it has a sort of greyish tint when I apply it to some areas of my face and an orange tint when I apply it to others. Lastly, I don't like the way it feels on my skin. I can't really explain it, it just feels weird to me, like my face is coated with a thin layer of like, dried up detergent or something. The SPF also really irritates my skin for like an hour before the feeling fades away. But that's more of my problem, not the cream.

on 9/4/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really quite like this as one of my favourite drugstore BB creams. (thinking of another drugstore BB cream, Garnier, really didn't like that one!). This provides good coverage, feels fresh on the skin, doesn't feel heavy at all, and is non-greasy. Would probably re-purchase! Give this a try girls!

on 9/4/2012 3:13:00 AM

I absolutely love this bb cream, I have really fair skin with some imperfections. Ever since I have started using it, I noticed such a difference, and I am getting complements on it everyday!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is like a step above facial sunscreen. I really like using it before applying a little mineral powder and blush. Hasn't made me break out. Doesn't slick off my oily skin. This stuff gives the sheerest natural coverage, and I do feel good about the sunscreen factor (SPF 30). I would not recommend this BB cream for people who want a more medium/full coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have fair skin with slight redness around the cheeks and a few acne scars that are typically easy to cover. i also have dry spots. i applied the bb cream on a clean, moisturized face and it was almost as if i wasn't putting anything on. not that i was expecting a miracle, i was just expecting SOMETHING. the only plus to using it was that it made my skin feel soft. kinda. not a fan, would rather spend a little more money on a quality product.

I quite like this product! I have it in the Light-Medium shade because I have a tan right now, but I am confident that this shade will also work when I become pale again. This product promises, " SPF 30, Helps blur the look of imperfections, creates a natural glow, skin looks visibly smoother, compliments skin-tone, hydrates all day, feels fresh, oil free." And for once I would agree with all of these claims. It hides the redness on my face and lightens the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't look cakey and melts into the skin flawlessly. BUT beware! This product works better on non troubled skin types! So if you have really bad acne this is not the product for you. It does have good SPF and moisturizing properties but I recommend putting a really good moisturizer underneath (it just helps this product soak into your skin). As well, my face seems to get oily and lose it's flawless finish after 3-4 hours of wearing this. I think I could solve this problem by putting a powder over top to help with oil and staying power, but I haven't been able to nip out and get a powder yet. I'll give an update when I use it with a powder.

I originally received this product as a free sample that was delivered after I signed up to receive them on the Maybelline facebook page. I have used 2 out of the 3 samples, as I am saving the last one for a time when my skin is looking a bit clearer and I don't need as much coverage.
As my skin is very fair, I often find it difficult to find a drugstore foundation/tinted moisturiser/BB cream that suits my skin tone, however the light shade of the BB cream suits my skin quite well. I found that it was good for covering up dark circles underneath my eyes and I think it is good for covering discolouration on places such as my nose and chin.
I would be hesitant to use this product in the winter because of the coverage, however I love it as a 'summer product' as it is very lightweight, it blends well and I love the finish it leaves on my skin.