January 30, 2015 | 1412 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought the cherry one and was pleasantly surprised that I like this so much! Frankly, I like it more than the Fresh Sugar mini balms I got as my Sephora Birthday gift--the Baby Lips are great!! Cheap too :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by IntraEscent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I always had trouble finding lip products that work well to moisturize my lips, until I found Baby Lips! I bought Baby Lips in Pink Punch today, and I can already feel a difference in my lips; they are softer, smoother and aren't chapped! The colour doesn't last as long as expected, but then again, it is a tint not a colour. This product has a faint nice smell, and doesn't taste horrible! I am defiantly satisfied!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mzjennx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am normally a lip balm, lip gloss girl. I hate lipsticks, and how pigmented they look. I like the natural looking lips and when I heard about the reviews for this products I thought: ooo moisture, with a hint of smelly and a bit of color. I bought a few of these since they are so cheap, like less than $5. And I must say they really do make my lips soft. The only thing I am not crazy about is if you put too much it seems to leave a white film on your lips. Has anyone else had this problem?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Evvyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the one in pink punch. It is a very bright pink and smells very nice. For me however, this does not moisturize at all and wears off very fast. I am not a fan and will be sticking to my revlon lip butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

The lip balm quality is very nice. It is creamy and not drying and moisturizing. I have Cherry Tart and Pink Punch. They smell very delicious, like sour fruity candy. The only complaint I have is that I have is that I normally want to slather on a lip balm, and if I do that these colors come off as crazy bright on me, which I do not like for an everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Volleylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product 4 days ago and a quarter of the lip balm is already gone! I adore it and I keep on adding some even tought if I don't need to! the only think I don't like is that it is 5 dollars and I think that Im going to buy some reguraly...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tulajoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To the people who are saying this product made their lips drier: The reason for this is, your lips probably became dependent on this product. This happens a lot with lip balms. I don't usually use mine every day, at the most, I use it 3x a day. But the time slots are very spread out; the basic: morning, afternoon, and evening (right before I go to bed). I haven't used mine recently and my lips are not dry, but fully moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jeffys1Mom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am one of those people who always have to have something on their lips. I was really pleased this with product. It feels silky-smooth on your lips, and lasts a good amount of time. I would have given it a "5" for overall rating, but didn't only because it claims to last for hours and hours, which it doesn't. I would only recommend to use the clear, because the colored ones are thick in color, and not very pretty either. This is, however, my favorite, relatively inexpensive, chapstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today in Rexall, thought it was adorable - going to give it a try! I picked up "Grape Vine" the darkest one - it looks really great on, not too dark, just a subtle darker gloss! I love the smell too. It makes my lips feel really soft and glossy, however my only complaint would be that it seems sensitive to melting! I was in my warmed up car and it seemed kindof... wiggly in its container. Maybe that's just me! Love it though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these balms and I could not help myself but to buy all 6 of them! I wish they had more colors, but the ones I have are fine.
They are very different from the Revlon Lip Butters by being much more focused on being a moisturizing lip blam with just a tint of color. Even the purple and red balms are decently sheer. They all smell AWESOME. I think my favorite of the bunch is Pink Punch because I love pink and it literally smells like..fruit punch mixed with pink lemonade.
If Maybelline ever decides to release more colors, I will be one of the first in line to purchase them!