April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Jgomez1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay product to my standards. I guess its not the best one out there but the hydration only lasts less than 25 minutes. too bad. i wasnt as impressed but got this for $4.50 at Rexall (i think).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by redangel21

Honestly, Im not as impressed.
I expected a lot more from this product.
For me the moisture only seems to last a few minutes.
It does have a great smell and packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by romanticfae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

adorable packaging
smells great
very nice creamy texture
makes lips nice and soft
how ever it says it lasts for 12hrs on me lucky if it lasts 1 and a half before i need to reapply
however its super cheap and i bought another for my 5 yrs old as she likes to use mummy's make up and i know this is good for her without any staining on her clothes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As soon as I saw this in Seventeen magazine I instantly decided I had to have one. I love lip balm and I've tried a lot of the lip balms currently out there. I wasnít interested in buying Baby lips for its colouring, but rather for itís moisturizing properties.
The packaging is 100% adorable. It's just so cute! I especially love how it winds up like a tube of lipstick! I have the regular "Quenched" Baby Lips, but I love all of the patterns and colourings for each flavour.
This lip balm is a little bit pricey. I got it for $4CDN, and already I was not impressed. My go-to lip balm which I will forever use is Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey lip balm is only $2CDN and works wonders, so I was already not impressed by the price.
The lip balm is moisturizing and does smell very nice. Though it will not last for eight hours like the advertisements say they do. Thatís a joke. I have yet to come across a lip balm that lasts that long. Of course youíre going to have to reapply.
It does make your lips smooth, as any lip balm will if you apply it on a regular basis.
Overall I was not impressed by Baby Lips. Sure itís a good lip balm, but itís not great. Itís not a bad lip balm, itís actually very a basic balm with a price tag that is too large. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really nice considering how cheap it is. It glides on really smooth and feels as if your wearing nothing. It seems to moisturize well my lips certainly feel softer. I have this in Cherry Me and Peach Kiss, I wish the peach didn't have the light shimmer though. The colors are nice even though they don't last more than an hour, it's easy to reapply without a mirror. The Spf 20 really helps me when I'm out side since my lips burn easy and it's hard to find a good balm with sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? It's very, very cheap, about $3 in Australia, and it works. I use mine every day. Leaves your lips feeling great. It's a bit on the creamy side, but that's fine by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by BettyBoop01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absoulutley LOVED Baby Lips! I cannot go a single day wihtout reaplying it morning and evening! There is no negative comments I have to make about this product...only positive! Not only does it add a sheer, naturally pink color, but it seems as if it is a mixture of lucious balm and lipstick put in one stick. The packaging is adorable and stands out in its own cute, colorful way. Within a few days of use, my lips have already become completely smooth, with a soft texture. I love the color, scent, and overall results!
Well done, Maybelline. A glamorous product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by TheTruth1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the cherry one and I love it. It has a slight fragrance to it but not it's not the type that you will eat and not wear. It moisturizes great and I find myself always going for the Baby Lips instead of the more expensive Burt's Bees tinted moisturizing chapstick. Baby Lips is around $5 and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I heard about these lip balms from a youtube guru so i wanted to try them out. First of all, let me say, the packaging is simply ADORABLE!!! I love how each color has a different color pattern...really cute! I picked 2 of these balms up at Walmart. They were about $4CDN. I chose the colors Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. Of the 2 I have to say that my fave is Pink Punch. It actually packs quite a "punch" (lol) of color for a lip balm! On my already pigmented lips.... this comes off as a nice bright 'wearable' pink. It doesn't looks garish at all!! A very nice girly pink. If you love pinks, definitely snatch this one up!! Also the scent of Pink Punch is sooo yummy!!! It really does smell like...hmmm.... fruit punch! Peach Kiss is a lot more sheer. It's more like a tinted lip balm. I'm not sure i like the smell of this one tho. It does smell like peach, but a very very faint scent...kinda like "skittles". As for the SPF taste. I do kinda taste the SPF but it's not very strong. These lip balms don't have a sweet taste (despite the 'scents') which is a huge plus for me since i don't like sweet tasting lip balms. Overall, i would definitely repurchase these balms and it might just replace my HG lip balm (RoC enydrial lip repair) as it's half the price and moisturizes pretty well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jps8455

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Cherry Me and LOVE it. The taste of it, the feel of it, and the results are AMAZING. I haven't noticed it tinting my lips a different color, but maybe I'm just blind. I used to buy just regular old Cherry Chapstick and I'll never go back again. Putting on Chapstick was rough and felt harsh on my lips. Putting Baby Lips on is smooth, almost like it glides right across my dry, cracked lips. I love this stuff and would totally recommend it to other people. Even guys should try this stuff. I'm tired of kissing chapped lips anywho!