Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/6/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought three of these on sale, i paid under $10 for them. I got clear, peach, and a rose coloured one.

The packaging is by far the worse I have ever come across. It is worse than dollar store quality. All three lip tubes broke within two weeks and the product itself is really wobbly and breaks easily.

I also found that the coloured products made my lips flake. Gross.

HOWEVER, i actually really like the clear (in a blue tube). It moisturizes my lips without being greasy, and gives them a nice fresh appearance. I caught my boyfriend stealing it the other night too !

I would only buy the clear coloured one if it was on sale again.

on 3/6/2012 9:21:00 PM

well, much as I rate for this, I would not repurchase because the EOS lip balm is even better, it cost more too. However, to a 2$ product, it works quite well. My lips feel so solf and smooth that the lipstick goes easy on it, blend the color so well.

The smell is cute, too. It doesn't make my lips look greasy but somehow I still feel so, a little bit heavy on my lips.

last things is that the maximum lasting hours is 4 hours, not 8 like the producer announced!

on 3/6/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ever since I heard of this product I had tried it and I officially love this lip balm it is just really smooths on my lips it smells good, it moisturizes my oh so dry lips and I use it as a base when I use lipstick or lipgloss.. I would definitely recommend this lip balm for any type of lips.

Baby Lips is my absolute FAVORITE lip stick! It is VERY quenching and yes, it does dissolve off in a couple of hours after use but after about a month of use your lips will be as the product says (Soft and very supple) The flavors aren't THAT perfect yet still are good. i LOVE the fruit punch flavor and i recommend this one.

#Loves Her Baby Lips

on 3/5/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

-1 lipstick because product doesn't keep lips moisturized
As sad as this may be, it's true. When you first apply it your lips will feel silky smooth then within 10 mins or so the product will begin to dry and leave you with dry lips...again. They need to seriously work on their formula.

-1 lipstick because the product gets damage when twisting (at least on mine)
The outside packaging is cute and simple it's the twist that's funky. The center (the product it self) isn't aligned well and when you twist it up the product scraps on the side walls. I hope this is only mine but I highly doubt it.

Peach Kiss:
Not my favorite shade but this smells so delicious. Peach Kiss has a some shimmer to it and you'll DEFIANTLY notice it when you apply it. It also has a small amount of color that doesn't set well with my NC45 skintone...i look like I have disco lips when I apply this on.

Pink Punch:
My favorite out of the 4 I own, this one is a gorgeous hot pink in the tube and an awesome shade on the lips. This shade defiantly reminds me of when you drink fruit punch and you get that slight tint to your lips...love it!

Grape Vine:
Not a fan of the scent on this one..not the worst but not the best.

Quenched:
Just your average everyday clear lip balm. No scent or tint.

OVERALL:
I would probably only purchased Pink Punch again because I love it so much and it compliments my skin tone so well. If you're not one who loves wearing lipstick when defiantly try these out. They just have a slight tint to them and they're cheap! They retail for about $3 (and some change) and Maybelline is constantly having coupons.

i love it it feels great

on 3/5/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The case is VERY cute, but this product SUCKS! It is really overrated. I have the blue one(Quenched) and all it does is dry my lips out.It makes my lips peel and get that dry painful feeling that you get from using Blistex or carmex or something. I have to constantly reapply and that makes matters worse! This is nothing but a cute chapstick. I'm upset that I paid $5 for this lip dehydrator!

on 3/5/2012 12:49:00 AM

This is an overhyped product imo, but they are not bad, just not AMAZING.
The packaging for these are really adorable! However, theyre a bit wobbly, but I can overlook that. They dont look "HE" but theyre really cute :) I have two of these, cherry me and Peach Kiss (or smthing like that) and they are basically sheer liptints.

As a lipbalm, they do not really work. I would still suggest applying lipbalm (I recomment the organic line from softlips) before this, as it dries out lips a bit, and does not really moisturize. Beware though: will not apply nicely, like any lip product, if you have really dry/peeling lips...so make sure to exfoliate first! :)

Cherry me: A red-ish cherry colour. Colour is buildable! one coat looks like my natural lip colour, so I can use this everyday for a natural lip

Peach Kiss: A nude colour, with some shimmers. This dries out my lips a bit more than the Cherry me did, but it looks nice too :)

BOTH SMELL YUMMY HAHA, but a bit artificial.
I recommend trying these, are below $5 :) Great for everyday!
The other colours look nice, but I dont think they would look nice on my skintone :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

very silky lip balm. I have 5 shades of it!

on 3/4/2012 4:53:00 AM

Best lip balm to use after lip exfoliation.

Popular Lip Treatments