Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/26/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Literally I had been looking all over for this product, but every store was sold out! for weeks, I was proper upset because i couldnt find it! but i just recently went to the store, and they must have gotten a new shipment in, and they were already gone, except for three. two of them were the grape, and one was the peach, so i bought it. I LOVE this product. The Peach Kiss gives me a nice sheer color, and moisture, and it really makes my lips look fuller! i love the taste too! even though it does taste like sunscreen, i kind of like it. will definitely purchase again, if i can find it!

on 2/26/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i bought the cherry and it smells very good and looks pretty. i was excited to try this since it looked so effective but i was wrong. might as well just buy a carmex or lipsmacker or some other 99cent brand because they will work 10x better than this. this product was a big waste of my money and will not buy it again. i do like the tint though, but it takes forever to start working!

on 2/26/2012 9:45:00 AM

Nice package & smell , but taste like wax, awful awful awful !!

on 2/25/2012 10:55:00 PM

At first, I was obsessed with this lip balm because it had an amazing smell (I have the blue/pink one) and my lips felt moisturized. However, when I used other lip balms, I felt that my lips actually were moisturized and weren't flaky whereas this one feels moisturized but really isn't. The scent is nice, but not very pleasant after a while. The packaging is really cute, but I wish it was a twist on because the cap slides off too easily. They're cute, but not worth it!

on 2/25/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the green one and I gotta say I love the packaging. Thats what first caught my attention when I was in the drugstore. I can't speak on the ones with a bit of tint to them but this one keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized. I always apply this before lipstick or wear it everyday when I'm not wearing lipstick. Nice texture.

on 2/25/2012 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since I started working from home I use libalm constantly and I like this very much...I can't speak for the tinted ones but if they are as thin as the clear I would NOT like...
I only buy this when I have a coupon so they cost me about $1.50..
I actually find this DOES soften my lips if I use multiple times a day,every day...
Thin texture,slight lemon/vanilla taste....
Will continue to rebuy IF I have a coupon!

on 2/25/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this lip balm a few weeks ago and I don't really care for it. It smells and tastes like sunscreen and it made my lips even more chapped than what they were before. Not impressed! I would not recommend this product.

on 2/25/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this in Cherry Me and was hoping for nice, true-red sheer colour. However, on me it seems to turn bright pinkish (my lips are fairly pigmented). Also, when putting on the product, the scent is fine, but after several minutes, I'm able to smell the sunscreen ingredients - and if I accidentally lick my lips - yuck. Not a winner for me.

on 2/25/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love the Baby Lips Lip Balms!! I have only 4 so far (I bought a back up Pink Punch which is a perfect pink for my pigmented lips even!) I have Cherry me also and it's also a great color and very shiny. i do have to reapply but only after I eat, I don"t mind the reapplying. I've been searching for more colors all over (Walmart, Target, Walgreens), but haven't been able to find any. I hope these aren't limited edition.

on 2/23/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A pretty basic lipgloss. Nice scent and texture, but not enough SPF ingredients to warrant spf20 protection as suggested.

Popular Lip Treatments