Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

These are pretty good lip balms. My lips feel hydrated and smooth. I have the 4 tinted shades. They all smell nice and are a good consistency. It's easy to build color or have a very subtle lip. My favorites are Peach Kiss and Grape Vine. They last a few hours on my lips, which is pretty good...and the color fades evenly. The price is under $4, and I've even seen them under $3 sometimes. The packaging feels nice and sturdy, and I'm not worried about the caps coming off in my purse. I'm not a fan of the print on the tubes though, but that didn't keep me from buying them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cuute. Fuunn! Affordable.
I love the packaging, it's really cute and it has a lot of lip blam in it so it lasts, and it smells SUPER good and lasts SUPER long. I love putting on the different colours every daay, and it makes my lips super soft!!! It goes on SUPER smooth and smells SUPER fruity:) I wouldn't go a day without Baby Lips lip balm! Plus it isn't that expensive and it works. Would I buy this again? I'm going to the store in 5 minutes to get Peppermint, Peach Kiss and Grape Vine & a second Quenched, Pink Punch, and Cherry Me! AMAZING. <3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really liked this balm. I have it both in quenched (clear) and pink punch (pink tint). If you are looking to color your lips a bit pink and still have them decently moisturized, I would recommend pink punch! Smells GREAT, and leaves a really nice pink color on lips (even every pigmented lips!) and quenched is a great daily lip moisturizer on me anyway, and smells fruity as well. Really fun packaging. Not repurchasing only because I try new stuff all the time.

I love this lipgloss! Even after it has rubbed off, your lips are still really moisturized!

i bought the menthol because i love putting minty or cool feeling to my lips whenever my lips dries because of my lipsticks. The hydrating factor is just fine, it did lasts for a few hours. They said the clear ones of this lip balm editions best hydrates so i know i chose the right one. I'm only after the minty effect because most lipsticks feel hot on the lips and feels heavy. This is my go to refresher lip balm. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Nothing special. Baby lips is only tinted and scented like grape, fruit punch, ect. I didn't think this moisturized my lips as well as Nivea or Korres lip butter. The stick is hard and doesn't glide well. The balm leaves no tint on the lips. Eh, I should have passed on this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried the cherry and pink punch colors/flavors. Cherry was cute but flavors was so off putting that I just gave it away. I figured I'd give it another try and picked up Pink Punch; this time the color was off and the flavor was tolerable. Pink Punch was much milkier and more neon on my complexion? I don't know if that's just me. Anyway, two strikes against this for me... I'd pass next time.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I rather like this lip balm. I bought it in the clear, quenched and my lips are instantly smoothed and hydrated. I have been trying to get rid of my chapped lips for a week now, using high-end products I might add. But this works just as well, if not better. The plastic packaging is cheap but I love the colors of the packaging. It is fun and for $3, well worth it for me.

I purchased the peppermint one at Walgreen's for about $3, which is pretty cheap. For me, it made my lips soft, but I had to apply it rather often to get the effect. It glides very well. It doesn't really have a scent, but it does have this odd taste, almost like plastic. The packaging is really cute though. Overall, it's pretty good, the only major problem is the taste. Would purchase the other flavours/colours.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is a decent one. I bought it in Cherry Me, a cherry scented, red-tinted balm. It goes on very smoothly and the scent smells quite nice. The packaging is cute, with "Baby Lips" printed largely on the cap. The plastic is decent quality, but doesn't feel cheap. However, I do believe that for the same price, you could get a much better lip balm. For example, the price I bought it at was about $3, and for the same price, I got an EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet, and I love the EOS much more. The packaging is much better, cuter and very unique. The Baby Lips lip balm is a decent lip balm, but there are better choices out there. I didn't notice a difference in the texture of my lips after the balm wore off, so the claims of your lips feeling "baby smooth" are very dramatized. I would not repurchase this because I believe there are better ones out there.

Popular Lip Treatments