Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/13/2012 3:46:00 PM

I love this lip balm. It does what it says! I have this in Peppermint and it moisturizes my lips a lot. I recommend this to anyone with dry lips or even needing a cool and refreshing feel. The packaging is really cute. Way to go Maybelline.

on 3/12/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I really love this lip balm! I'm a lip balm girl all the way..I hate the feeling of dry lipstick or sticky lip gloss but I still like to have color on my lips, that's where this comes in. I have it in the color cherry me (planning to get more) and it adds the prettiest subtle red tint to my lips and it moisturizes soooo well. I love the fact that I don't need a mirror to apply this, I can just swipe and go! So if you're like me, I totally recommend this. <3

on 3/12/2012 2:45:00 PM

Its an okay product. Here in Canada, these retail 6.99 at regular price - although I've seen them for 4.99 on sale. While the pigmentation is okay, I find them to be uneven - so for this particular range, I do prefer the sheerer ones. And while they are moisturizing, I find that they don't last long. So you need to keep applying them throughout the day.

All in all, I prefer the Revlon lip butters.

on 3/12/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love these. I have it in "Quenched" and "Peppermint", which are both the clear ones. I have severely chapped, dry lips and I hadn't used a lip balm for so long so I picked the Peppermint up first. It smelled quite minty and when I put it on my lips, it feels soooo hydrating, plus it lasts for an hour, the most. Even though it claimed to last 8 hours, I don't think that's true. And the improvement of your lips is 4 weeks later of using it, I don't think that's true either. It didn't do much for my lips after it faded away, it went back to feeling dry eventually, but I think I just need a lip balm with a stronger formula. Don't get me wrong, this is still amazing stuff and it still does it's moisturizing job. The packaging looks cute, and it definitely sums up the title of their product "Baby Lips". It does look like some kind of packaging aimed towards pre-teens or anyone that's barely getting into makeup. After I was almost running out of Peppermint, I picked up Quenched at Walmart. The smell is incredible, it almost smells like fruit punch and some kind of fruit. It didn't feel as hydrating as the Peppermint, maybe because the peppermint has mint and it gives you that feeling. I am definitely going to continue buying this though, but try the other kinds. The next one I'm buying is the Peach Kiss one!

on 3/12/2012 2:07:00 PM

I love these! I have cherry me, grape vine, pink punch, and peach kiss. Punch Pink is my favorite and is great layered over regular balm. They're very pigmented for lip gloss.

I really like this product, as it is moisturzing , and has a pretty pop of color. I have Cherry Me which is gorgeous. The packaging is really cute, but the lid comes off after a while. I like it because the moisture seeps into your lips like good chapsticks do, but leaves a nice stain.

on 3/11/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I was so excited about this, I went and bought it immediately.
Maybe the colorless ones (peppermint?) are good, but the hot pink is not.
I was surprised at how bright and hot this pink was...I wasn't expecting that. The color is great, and it smells tastes good, and it moisturizes alright...but all of that is kind of dimmed b/c if your lips are at all chapped, this looks more like you mixed eyeshador or blush with carmex and rubbed it on or something. The pigment sticks and gets stuck under any chapped skin you might have (this happens often to me b/c I'm a chronic lip biter).
So I'm torn. I'm not 100% sure I'd buy this again. If I ever run out (doubt it...I don't really do hot pink lips on the daily...more of a cherry chapstick gal), I'll let you know if I buy another of this haha.

This product was very helpful for me. I have very dry/chapped lips so I wanted a lip balm, but at the same time I like a little tint. This product worked very well for me, although I did notice my lips getting a little chapped when I used it more then twice a day, but overall it was VERy good. If I had to choose my favorite BABY LIPS, I would probably pick the Pepperment. Overall very good product

on 3/10/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have only one of these: Peppermint, it has the green/purple packaging. Personally I don't like it all that much. It's moisturizing when it's one, but once it wears off, my lips feel drier than before. Also the sun protection properties aren't potent enough.

They are very good and moisturizing I bought the grape one and it's my go to lip product I keep in my car!! It gives your lips a nice tient without being too purple or dry!

Popular Lip Treatments