September 2, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by 3412faith

i don't really get the negative reviews on this product..............
i got mine in grape vine because they were sold out of all of the others :( i think people are intimidated by the dark purple color of this but it comes out a really sheer pinkish color and is basically like a thinner gloss (the feel and look) the packaging is to die for! its a bright teal tube with pink bubble writing it looks like a teenager type project and i love it! now onto the moisturizing effects... not the best but not terrible.... i re apply all the time but that doesn't really bother me it was 2.99 at my local target which isn't a bad price for this product....

i look forward to trying other shades :)

UPDATE: Still in love! i got the cherry one and a clear one. smell amazing tastes amazing,definently will repurchase in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Bubbletrea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was very excited when I saw the commercials for this product. I have had extremely dry lips so I thought this would cure my problem. It did not leave my lips feeling soft and smooth when I first applied it. After a week of using it my lips were cracked and even dryer then before.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ChelseyBouzard

I really liked the packaging of this product, but it really was not as pigmented as I had hoped (peach flavored one). I do not feel like my lips are more moisturized, so positives are cure packaging and smells good. Negatives are not as moisturizing as I hoped and not as pigmented as I hoped. I got it at Walmart for 2.50$ so price wasn't awful. It is alright overall, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by littlewhisspers

Everyone was hyping over this product because of how cute their packaging was. I agree, it's adorable but for the price, I think I would rather buy a Revlon lip butter! I don't really find this super moisturizing. Mine is in peach kiss and there is some color on my lips all I can see are shimmers on my lips. I'll use it since I bought it but I wouldn't repurchase it :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by speckle

oh the adorable packaging!!!!! oh the disappointing product within for the price point. 4 dollars is too much for this 50 cent product. my lips were actually drier after i put it on and wore it. it created so many dry flakes on my bottom lip that I chewed it to distraction without even noticing and now my lips are even worse.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in Quenched (clear) and Cherry Me (pinkish red tint). Adorable packaging, subtle fruity scent, and lots of shine for $3. I get what I pay for and I am totally satisfied with Baby Lips as I wouldn’t expect much from a $3 product. Its claim to moisturizing is overstated; it definitely feels slippery and smooth but only for about 30 minutes, then I need to reapply. I really only use these on top of my matte lipsticks for shine. For moisture, I stick to Aquaphor. Baby Lips best asset is honestly its packaging but so what. It’s cute and fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Bobbiewhitepins

I purchased the peach kind. it has way too much shimmer in it for a balm. It moisturized nicely but was not incredible. I didn't notice any improvement in my lip condition

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Glittergloss15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product by maybelline I was debating if I wanted to get it or not for about a month then my mom wanted the cherry one so I got it for her and the peppermint for me I like this product a lot along with another lip balm because if you rub your lips together like most of us do when you have Chapstick on it will come of within like two minutes but I love the packaging and how it makes my lips feel just don't rub your lips together that much and you will be fine and on the cherry one I like the tint it gives when you put it on your lips very pretty and juicy looking

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Breezydew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the peppermint one, and was really excited to use it. After the first two minutes that it had been on my lips, without licking my lips, all I could taste was sun screen. It was disguting. My lips seemed to be drier after using it also.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by binkabunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is cute and the colors are fun but the actual product was disappointing. It went on well and was fine for about half an hour, but as soon as you start talking or drinking or licking your lips, it's gone. My lips actually felt drier afterward. Also, it stains the lips a little, which is ok, but it feathered a little outside of my lipline leaving looking like I'd been eating a popsicle!

I'll stick to my Burt's Bees lip tint.