August 27, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in Quenched (clear) and Cherry Me (pinkish red tint). Adorable packaging, subtle fruity scent, and lots of shine for $3. I get what I pay for and I am totally satisfied with Baby Lips as I wouldn’t expect much from a $3 product. Its claim to moisturizing is overstated; it definitely feels slippery and smooth but only for about 30 minutes, then I need to reapply. I really only use these on top of my matte lipsticks for shine. For moisture, I stick to Aquaphor. Baby Lips best asset is honestly its packaging but so what. It’s cute and fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Bobbiewhitepins

I purchased the peach kind. it has way too much shimmer in it for a balm. It moisturized nicely but was not incredible. I didn't notice any improvement in my lip condition

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Glittergloss15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product by maybelline I was debating if I wanted to get it or not for about a month then my mom wanted the cherry one so I got it for her and the peppermint for me I like this product a lot along with another lip balm because if you rub your lips together like most of us do when you have Chapstick on it will come of within like two minutes but I love the packaging and how it makes my lips feel just don't rub your lips together that much and you will be fine and on the cherry one I like the tint it gives when you put it on your lips very pretty and juicy looking

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Breezydew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the peppermint one, and was really excited to use it. After the first two minutes that it had been on my lips, without licking my lips, all I could taste was sun screen. It was disguting. My lips seemed to be drier after using it also.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by binkabunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is cute and the colors are fun but the actual product was disappointing. It went on well and was fine for about half an hour, but as soon as you start talking or drinking or licking your lips, it's gone. My lips actually felt drier afterward. Also, it stains the lips a little, which is ok, but it feathered a little outside of my lipline leaving looking like I'd been eating a popsicle!

I'll stick to my Burt's Bees lip tint.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sunangyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is terrible, the product feels cheap when applying, it's like wax and sits on my lips. I thought it would sink in but it doesn't. I bought the pink punch and it looks like I put crayon on my lips, it is not sheer at all. I have to lightly tap it and then blend like crazy to make it een decent looking. The smell is vaguely like punch or lemonade but it doesn't smell on my lips, only in the package. Only good thing is it was cheap so I am not interested in getting my money back, maybe I can get the time wasted back instead?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by AhyKayGee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Quenched and Pink Punch. I think the design on the packaging and the colors are adorable. Quenched is a clear balm in blue packaging with pink letters, and Pink Punch is a barbie pink with pink packaging and yellow letters. They both have a glossy sheen even though they are more like lip balms which is nice. My lips feel very soft when I wear them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice cute packaging and amazing price! I have it in Pink Punch and it gives a nice baby pink finish that is minimally glossy. It's great for days when you need some moisture and some color but only have 5 seconds to do your lips in the morning. It has a refreshing fruity scent and the moisturizing ability is alright. Even after the moisturizing feeling wears off the light pink tint remains on your lips. It's not a super amazing lipbalm, but if you consider the cheap price, it's awesome! It makes you want to reach for it from you makeup bag throughout the day, just for the nice scent and smoothness of the lipbalm. Overall, pretty good product for a reeeeeeally good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by stephieah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked it because it was cheap, and it does the job of moisturizing my lips. I got the "Quenched" one, and it has a nice light berry smell. :) Plus points to the cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by madipritt

i like it. it is cute and the colors are awesome, it is a really cute tint but it doesn't really feel like it helps my dry lips. When it is on they feel smooth and soft but after it wears off my lips are chapped again just as bad as before.