November 28, 2014 | 1495 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Pangur

Oh man is this the best eyeshadow palette ever. My favorite colors are earth tones and dull pinks and greys (its how I dress too! I'm not really into bright colors). Every color in this palette is gorgeous and exactly the shades I love. Not to mention the color itself is very opaque and easy to apply- not like cheap Covergirl shadows that don't even seem to come off the palette. I love love love the brush it comes with and the eyelid primer (though I seem to have misplaced it :( )

Seriously, for $49 its not for those on a budget but will last you a loooooooong time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by TouchMyTiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ordered this sort of in a spur of the moment, without thinking it through. Everyone was raving about it and it got sold out in a matter of minutes in every web store, so when I was at the right place at the right time, I purchased it. And I have to say, I have no regrets! This is the perfect palette. If I'm busy with my makeup, but still want to have something done for my eyes, I just grab this. It has everything you need for a toned down work-look or for glamorous smokey for the evening. Virgin is The Number One highlighter for brow bone and inner corner of the eye, I don't think I could do without it anymore. Colours are pigmented and don't crease, great quality so don't fret the price! I love every single shade in it and even the brush is pretty good! Not to mention the must-have primer potion. The packaging is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s, though it gathers some hairs (I have a dog) and the letters are fading. This palette is pure love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this as a birthday present and can safely say I have used it every day since for my make up. It is the perfect palette and I adore it. It has all shades ranging from light and natural to darker and sexier smoky. I naturally go for more neutral and darker tones and browns anyway, so this palette was always going to be ideal for me. It is expensive, but the money is well worth it just for the quality. It comes beautifully packaged and although I use some colours more than others, paticularly sidecar, darkhorse, buck, half baked, smog, sin and virgin is an amazing highlight. Well worth it and am already in the process of buying another because I'm nearly all out of my favourites!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by omgfran

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm not a big fan of neutrals but this palette is an exception
AMAZING! what can I say that hasn't been said yet?
I've been eyeing this palette for a while now and thankfully, I got it in a swap. I swapped for my MAC wonder woman items. and I think it's worth it.
The shadows are so damn pigmented and it will last me a while .
will def buy again
My favorites are Virgin, Sin,Creep and Buck

Love love love <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette by chance at Ulta because I was looking for a shimmery nude color eyeshadow. I found Sin and decided to grab that ($17) when a salesperson came and told me if I spend $30 or more on Urban Decay that I would get a free gift. So I looked over and saw a $38 palette that contained Sin in it along with some other colors. THEN i looked over a little more and saw the Naked palette for a few more bucks ($48) which also contained Sin along with a mini Primer potion and an eyeshadow brush. I was looking for neutral to begin with so when i saw this I fell in love. To top it off the girl who checked me out at the counter had a beautiful smoky eye look and when I asked her what she had on she said "the naked palette". Anyway the colors are all beautiful and browns tend to make my really dark brown eyes look like cocoa. This palette is now my everyday use palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ajwhite1003

I waited on buying this palette for a few months, even though I fell in love with it. I have pretty much used all of the colors. What I love about Urban decay eye shadows is you can either wear one color over your lids for a more casual look, but you can do elaborate looks with this palette as well. Play around with the colors you're unsure of because eventually you will love them. I bought this palette even though I had two of the shades in pots, but the price was low for what you get. I love this. My only problem with the packaging is the fake velvet outside. So much lint gets stuck to it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price is expensive where I live (New Zealand) These sell for anywhere between $120 - $200 + locally! So price is expensive depending where you buy.

Packing is ok. I hate the suede outer. It gets dirty easily and doesn't look good.

Overall the shadows are a nice mix, definitely something I prefer to work with. Great daily palette to create a variety of looks with if you could only choose one palette to take on holiday with you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I waited a very long time to buy this. I finally got it a couple of months ago on Sephora.com. This is my all time favorite palette. It is so versatile and has great daytime colors as well as colors that are great for going out at night. I am not one to wear bright colors on my eyes, so this neutral palette is great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by missmacbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this palette sooo much. It has the perfect colors to make an everyday neutral eye to a smokey night time look.
Virgin- Light cream
Sin- Light pinky shimmery champagne
Naked- Matte light brown
Sidecar- Glittery beige
Buck- Matte medium brown
Half Baked- Bronze gold
Smog- golden bronze
Darkhorse- Shimmery dark brown
Toasted- Shimmer brown with plum undertones
Hustle- Dark purplish brown
Creep- Sparkly black
Gunmental- Metallic dark silver
I was hesitant at first about buying this but I finally splurged and glad i did! The shadow brush is also very useful to me. Buy this palette if you love neutrals and you're willing to pay for it!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake210

This is a great palette. For those who love the naked shadow in this palette and are scared of hitting pan, Urban Decay sells it as a single shadow. I know people were getting Mac's moleskin from the Mac Me Over collection because it was said to be close dupe, you can just buy the Naked single shadow from any Urban Decay counter.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No