December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2002 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Manmandy

Mmmmmmm......I love the test and smell of this product. It have many different kinds of colour and most of them are quite sheer. I just LOVE the test of this product. I have it in this pinkish color and a red color. They moisturize my lips really well and is not sticky at all. I love the way it felt on my lips. Although the price of this product is not cheap, I would still buy it again, because it just felts the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2002 5:31:00 PM More reviews by divadenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thus far my favorite lipgloss. I only wear lipgloss now, so many points about the product are important to me, and Lancome's juicy tubes consistently rate high with me. The colors are lovely, anyone can find a color that looks good on them. The scent, flavor is pleasant. The texture is thich but not too sticky. The staying power is nice, and you dont have to be afraid to smack your lips for fear that the shimmer will give you a "nails down the chalboard" feeling. Packaging is nice, and the product lasts quite some time. I have about six colors and even if a color isnt "perfect" in my book, the quality of these by far makes it worth keeping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2002 6:06:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought Cerise today from the Oz collection, and it is really thick, shiny gloss, I really love this stuff! The smell reminds me of these mexican fruit drinks my mom used to buy. I remember trying on the Kiwi one and loving it, but when I went back to purchase it the MA told me they had ran out, and that they wouldn't be getting anymore which kind of sucked! Because I loved the way kiwi looked on me but anyway, the MA recommended Cerise, she said it was one of her faves, on me it gives my lips a light pinkish tint (my lips are naturally pink anyway) with red sparkles in it, that are hardly noticeable. Anyway I do love these and I will try to get kiwi next!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 2:09:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too little color, too much smell, too much flavor, too much money for what it is. I prefer that the cosmetics I use on my lips be entirely neutral in taste and smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't overly impressed by these. they were super tacky and too sheer for the color to show up on me. I would not repurchase these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2002 2:54:00 AM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three juicy tubes: Miracle (pink with shimmer), Gingerbread (sheer beige), and Violette (violet). These are great glosses for people who don't like a lot of color. Miracle and Gingerbread show up lightly on me, and Violette is clear, although it looks like it has shimmer in the tube. Miracle and Gingerbread have a sweet smell, while Violette smells like Cotton Candy to me. I do definately recommend these, but I'm not sure I'll be getting anymore as they are all so similar on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I just got the Juicy Tube in Framboise. I love the way it smells! Too bad it doesn't taste like it...I also like the fact that it's easy to put on. The only thing is I wish it would show a little more color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2002 1:42:00 AM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sticky and shimmery, so pretty! I just wish there was some sort of taste, because when you have sticky stuff on your lips, you naturally lick and YUCK! Oh well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2001 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Jennyfer

I love Lancome Juicy Tube lipglosses, it drives me nuts that they are always limited edition. They are the perfect consistency for me, slightly sticky but not overly so and very shiny. The smell is really nice as well, like bubblegum almost. I have this in Sirop de Pink (clearish pink tint), Strawberry Glaze (neutral pink) and Sirop de Grenadine (goes on clear). They last a fair amount on me and make my lips look nice and glossy! A Lancome SA told me that these will become a permanent addition to the line in the New Year. Yay!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can live with or without these glosses. The packaging is awesome, and the colors are quite lovely. I find myself smacking my lips together an awful lot, though. I'm not sure what the great appeal of the Juicy Tube is. I have the Strawberry and Miracle tubes and while both are great on top of lipstick, I don't like wearing them solo.