April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can live with or without these glosses. The packaging is awesome, and the colors are quite lovely. I find myself smacking my lips together an awful lot, though. I'm not sure what the great appeal of the Juicy Tube is. I have the Strawberry and Miracle tubes and while both are great on top of lipstick, I don't like wearing them solo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2001 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An issue I have with many glosses is gooey vs. greasy. While both are generally unpleasant, I will accept it for the shine. I prefer gooey and sticky over greasy. These glosses are indeed sticky, but have great staying power and shine! Wonderful to layer over lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2001 9:21:00 PM More reviews by joanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My 1st experience with these was to buy the glossicles and the miracle in the same day.. :-)
The glossicles are so pretty..
jingle red is a shimmery burgandy red/pink very pretty and not so sheer. The winter crystal is my favorite (OH MY) it is a shimmery frosty white that can be used for lots of purposes. I LOVE IT..the gingerbread is a great sheer nude and citrus wish is a sheerer version of MAC's lychee lux IMO. The Miracle is another one I MUST get another of...it is a sheer pink with micro glitter. These are so shiny and sexy...wow! They are goopy and last..I have long hair and it gets stuck everyonce in a while..but I will NOT stop wearing these.. :-) Hope that helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2001 4:31:00 PM More reviews by butterflies24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Juicy tubes are pretty on but are too sticky and gooey feeling for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2001 10:04:00 PM More reviews by GirlVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the colors, but I just can't get past how sticky and gooey they feel on my lips. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2001 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Christina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

these are the best glosses. They stay on and don't go anywhere. They dont fade when drinking coffee or cold drinks. These are definately a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Anne

Great lipglosses! I love the packaging - this is probably my favorite type of packaging for lipgloss. It feels very sanitary and it's easy to get the right amount of gloss. My favorite is Nectar d'Abricot, which is a golden orange with tons of shimmer. It has a great honey taste, and it's sticky enough to be longlasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 2:18:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are great! They last on for ever, and they are full of high shine and gloss. The color selection is wonderful. I recently ordered the Holiday set of them and they are great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2001 6:50:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've loved Juicy Tubes since they first came out a couple years ago - Nectar d'Abricot (sheer shimmery orange) is one of my staples.

Jingle Red is a very pretty, bright pink with plummy tones. I don't wear cool colors that are this bright/vivid, but those of you who do will love this. It is *not* a sheer gloss like most of the Juicy Tubes have been, IMO.

Citrus Wish is my favorite - no surprise here. It's pinker/redder than Nectar d'Abricot, but otherwise very similar - sheer, with golden shimmer.

MAC Lychee Luxe fans like me will also love Coral Rush, which is just a tad less bright than LL and smells like melon. (Coral Rush is another with more pigment, imo.)

Ginger Bread is a sheer caramelly nude. Very natural-looking, and not a hint of pink in it.

Winter Crystal is a sheer, shimmery white. It's sheer enough to wear without lipstick under it, for a pale pink look.

Simmer, from the Scorching summer line, is a pale peachy nude with pink iridescence. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2001 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I love STRAWBERRY the best. Makes your lips pink and goes on super shiny. The tube is nice and slim and it lasts for ages!