November 24, 2014 | 2078 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 10:01:00 PM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know this would last awhile, but mostly b/c I won't use it as much. Packaging is cute, but not practical. This is ideal for darker complexions who like to use bronzers. It's too dark for my asian skin unless I use it really lightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Mary1975

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very natural bronzer and I am just in love with the cute packaging. I didn't think the price was bad because it has lasted forever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a waste.. Once again, Benefit concentrates on packaging, and forgoes on product quality. It made my face look dirty..For the price and what you get (a small amount for over $25), its so not worth it. Oh well, a swapping it will go!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by noellekon

I love this bronzer because it is totally matte and has no shimmer. I like a true color bronzer, and last time I checked, tanning your skin doesn't come with sparkles. Lovely brush, good coverage, a bit too dark for me and ideally I wish benefit made a few different shades, but I love this one, I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mmcgui01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bronzer I keep coming back to. IMO, it gives the best, most natural, tan. No orange, no red, no pinky tint...just true tan. Hate the brush (use a big fluffy one for best product ditribution) but the box concept is definitely better than a compact. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rjs1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The lady at the counter put this on my fair skin...YUCK! It made me look dirty...take a shower with some soap, dirty! I don't recomend it to other fair people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by seannslilbaby

LUV IT!! this beats all bronzers i've tried, and it doesn't have a orangy fake look. I swear i bought out the whole BeneFit counter yesterday, so this with their tinted moisturizer and a lil bit of blush makes me literally look flawless!! The brush isn't too good, but i have their feather brush i think its called (not too many bristles, looks like a very broken, very thin blush brush lol)
and so application is awesome with that. i will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by wiley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I am still searching for my HG bronzer, this one comes pretty darn close. The brown color is very nice - not orangey like many others out there. It can make me look muddy if I'm not careful when applying it. But on the whole, a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what made me think I could wear a one-size-fits-all bronzer. This is way to dark for my PPP skin. The texture is nice and goes on great (once you trash its crummy brush), but those on the extremes get left out. Really crummy packaging, overpriced.
PPP ladies, this bronzer is too dark for you. If someone tells you otherwise, they're lying. YMMV, I bet it would look great on other skin tones. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Freeman6057

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! I love this bronzer! I have tried so many bronzers, but this is the only one I will ever wear from now on. There is absolutely no orange tint to it which is a must for me because I hate looking like I have a fake tan. I just like adding a little oomph to my complexion. I use a big blush brush instead of the one given. It goes on sheer bronze but is easily buildable! :)