October 25, 2014 | 1319 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rjs1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The lady at the counter put this on my fair skin...YUCK! It made me look dirty...take a shower with some soap, dirty! I don't recomend it to other fair people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by seannslilbaby

LUV IT!! this beats all bronzers i've tried, and it doesn't have a orangy fake look. I swear i bought out the whole BeneFit counter yesterday, so this with their tinted moisturizer and a lil bit of blush makes me literally look flawless!! The brush isn't too good, but i have their feather brush i think its called (not too many bristles, looks like a very broken, very thin blush brush lol)
and so application is awesome with that. i will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by wiley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I am still searching for my HG bronzer, this one comes pretty darn close. The brown color is very nice - not orangey like many others out there. It can make me look muddy if I'm not careful when applying it. But on the whole, a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what made me think I could wear a one-size-fits-all bronzer. This is way to dark for my PPP skin. The texture is nice and goes on great (once you trash its crummy brush), but those on the extremes get left out. Really crummy packaging, overpriced.
PPP ladies, this bronzer is too dark for you. If someone tells you otherwise, they're lying. YMMV, I bet it would look great on other skin tones. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Freeman6057

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! I love this bronzer! I have tried so many bronzers, but this is the only one I will ever wear from now on. There is absolutely no orange tint to it which is a must for me because I hate looking like I have a fake tan. I just like adding a little oomph to my complexion. I use a big blush brush instead of the one given. It goes on sheer bronze but is easily buildable! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by MsMiaDee

I got this product on ebay for about 18 bux(much better than the 26 bux in the stores). I was afraid that it would make my face look dirty as well,(I'm a light complected af am.) but it is perfect for me! It matches my skin tone almost exactly so I use it as a foundation/loose powder. It minimizes my pores and covers imperfections.I even like the brush it came with. I wash my face in the morning, dust this on and go! I love it!

Ok I'm not just editing to say that the brush sux! The more I washed it, the more it just fell apart. But I still feel the same about the actual product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:04:00 AM More reviews by cosmetixkidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This melon-toned Bronzer makes my very pale complexion look like a tropical tan without sparkle or glitter, its very natural and can achieve a very light or dark complexion. I didn't believe it at first cause I'm so light/cool toned but, thanks to Hoola I can now wear bronzer! I do recommend applying it with a bigger powder brush than the one provided.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by newromance

i admitt, the packaging drew me in. the product is ok, but to make it work for me i had to spend a great deal of time putting it on. if you try to brush it on quickly it ends up being uneven and looks awful. it could have something to do with my fair skin, and i haven't tried another bronzer since, but i'm sure there are better ones out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Cubbies

Love the packaging! Very cute box but the brush aint all that good. I would have to pat it out before putting it on my face or use a different brush because it picks up alot of powder and would leave you looking like you just fell on dirt. Not the best bronzer but great for just using as a blush on cheekbones and nose for a sunkissed look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

I am really impressed with this bronzer. I have to apply with a light hand so it doesn't go on too dark but it gives me a very natural look. Absolutely no orange whatsoever. It has very little shimmer so it's great as an everyday bronzer to wear to work. Blends out easy so it doesn't look too heavy in one area and too light in another.

If I had to pick ONE bronzer out of my whole collection that I could keep, this would be it. continued >>