November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by taolyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! It makes your skin so smooth so that when you use your foundation it goes on evenly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by addictive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is useless if u have dry/combination skin. it sux!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot. It makes my makeup last and it allows you to use a lot less foundation due to the way it helps your makeup glide over your face. At first feel, it appears greasy/siliconey but I don't find it greasy. Until very recently, I had very oily skin...my first impression was that it would just make my face more slick...but it didn't. I don't use it every day due to the price...and unless they've changed the packaging, it isn't the kind of thing that should have a pump applicator. The last bit of product doesn't pump out...I need to twist off the top and use a q-tip to get some out. I think I'll get a travel tube of it next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by t_anna

I asked for a sample from Sephora and used it for a week, because of the attention it gets, I was really looking forward to trying this. Unfortunately, it broke me out. I usually get small blemishes here and there but this caused big painful ones. It also feels strange on the face, like I'm sweating (hard to explain) and I do not see a difference in the staying power of my makeup (I used everyday minerals makeup). Wanted to love, but didn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by wickednorth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this product on the recommendation of a rep at Sephora. I don't often use primers but recognize how they can be helpful. I always look for a more illuminating effect as I like a dewey, youthful appearance. Well I took it home and tried it. I can honestly say that I am not really impressed with the product personally. My make up does not tend to wear off so I cannot attest to it giving my foundation any staying power. I didn't see any improvement in pore size. I just couldn't rave about it. It does feel very slippery so I didn't love that either. I continued to try to gie it a chance but still just can't say that I like it. Over the time that I did continue it, I also noticed that it caused some drying issues. I combat dry skin with a somewhat oily surface. So the drying did not impress me at all. I can see wear this would work for some but certainly not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gurluwant2love24

Greasy Greasy Greasy Greasy! Feels so "eww" on my skin for some reason. Hated it to the 10th power! :X

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

Since purchasing this product, I've given it several chances -- and it makes me break out every time. I think I'm done with it. The packaging is nice, that's about all I can say for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by zvhawkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the tube of this, which is .5 oz for $18 from Sephora. Purchasing two of these travel tubes is much cheaper than one bottle with pump and you get more product for the price.

I love this stuff. It feels so weird going on...like a veil. It brought out dry patches in my face, mainly around my mouth area. I have solved that by moisturizing well in that area more than I usually would. It is worth it, though. This product is my best friend and makes my foundation and concealor go on smoothly and stay ALL day long. I do not have oily skin, but my foundation would always slide, fade, move, disappear. ALWAYS.

A little goes a long way. I love it. I wish it were a little less expensive, but I'll continue repurchasing because I have not found anything comparable to this product yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lindsay8182

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the small size of this primer just to see how it worked...and I really liked it! I only use it before I put on foundation, which isn't very often, but it makes my foundation go on smoothly and last all night long, even if it's hot. It does feel a bit "slippery" when you put it on, but I think that's what helps the foundation glide on, also once foundation/powder are layered over it, you don't notice it at all. It is quite expensive, but you really only need less than a dime size amount for the entire face and because I don't use it everyday, I don't mind paying a little extra. Overall, I recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by seven12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Smashbox and I'd heard great things about this primer, so I desperately wanted to love it. But the second it touched my skin I hated it with a passion. It feels slippery and disgusting. It's absolutely loaded with silicone, so it feels like putting a shine serum for hair on your face. Then there's the sensitivity issue... I'm not sure which ingredient(s) triggered it, but I had a terrible reaction to this product. I went from having a completely clear face to having NINE pimples within 12 hours of wearing this the first time. It didn't even make my makeup look that good. It made my skin look airbrushed and overly made up. You couldn't pay me to use this product again!