April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by xena2309

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this a few days ago as the SA told me it would look good and freshen my face......got home, tried it and couldnt see any colour only shimmer.....i hate shimmer makes me look like i have been to tinsel town...so i took this back and bought my second tub of bluff dust...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by LadyD40

The bad: only for pale type of skin; won't stay long; can't be applied more then twice because it's too thick; the brush is shedding. The good: cute packaging but oversized for a small purse. That's my two cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ViViChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I use it whenever I don't feel like putting on my full makeup and still want to look pretty and healthy in a flash. After my usual facial regimen, I use some concealer, curl my eyelashes, and brush this on my cheeks and eyelids, then I'm good to go. Whenever I do this, I get so many compliments about how nice and beautiful my skin looks, even more so than when I have all my makeup on. I have fairly light Asian skin, and this shows just enough pink to make me look glowing and not pale. However, I don't use this when I have all my makeup on because it's not showy or bright enough. Probably not suitable for a night out either. But for an innocent and natural look, this is it! I've had this same box for 3 years now and I still have a lot left, so it's economical too. Wish it was in a container that snaps close so I can bring it in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but its just too light for my dark complexion: it hardly showed up on my cheeks and it didnt work well as an overall brightener. I took off two lippies cause it didnt work, and it was very expensive. The packaging is lovely though, and I wound up giving it to one of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by review

Love this blush! I stopped using this since I had gotten NARS Outlaw but now that I'm not as tan anymore, this comes up beautifully on my face. It gives me such a natural glow! The only thing I don't like is the packaging but besides that, it's wonderful. Sadly, this blush probably won't appear on you unless you are on the lighter side though. I couldn't wear it during the summer when I was tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by erinshanks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend who raved about this product recommended it to me. I bought the blush without ever testing it on myself. I was expecting something magical to happen to my face. When I first applied it, it was very subtle. All my expectations went down the drain. But over time, I fell in love with it. I can not imagine my life without it. It is an everyday necessity; a staple for every women’s application. In conclusion, do not expect dramatic results, but it does give you a glow that is too wonderful for words.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I love, love, love this face powder/blush. I was afraid to buy it at first due to all the comments that it didn't actually show up at all. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I do have pretty pale skin and this goes on my cheeks as the perfect babydoll pink--it really is foolproof. Makes me look wide awake when I pair it with groomed brows and a little clear lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this hoping to get with the great results that everyone is raving about... unfortunately i don't see any results. it doesn't show up on me and doesn't brighten my face up either. its a disappointment. and it wasn't cheap either, i think i paid $28. i still use it everyday because i paid $28 for it! but i would not repurchase. but it does have a nice smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I'm not sure about this yet...I'm not very pale, but this does show up on me unlike others. The only problem is when I apply this I find myself reaching for some bronzing powder right after I apply. Maybe it's too pink or maybe it just washes me out a little too much...can't figure it out. Pretty color and I like the product...just not completely sure how I like it on me yet...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by andriahoyle

I love Benefit's Dandelion. Perfect for my blonde blue eyed self. It's natural, cuz I'm not really a blush gal. LOOOOOVE it. BEAUTIFUL! And I love the brush. (Sweep some on your nose "accidentally" while sweeping your cheeks... GORGEOUS!)