BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 3/23/2006 11:09:00 AM

This magic pixie powder does wonders for the radiance of my complexion. It gives it a certain something... something pretty. The pink doesn't really show up pinky - but when used sparingly to highlight the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin it really does give you that morning fresh, pretty glow. I love it and all my friends say it does the same for their complexions.

on 3/23/2006 9:29:00 AM

I love the color of this blush, but take my recommendation... don't use the brush it comes with. The bristles aren't very soft, and it's square-shaped! So I bought a knurled blush brush by Urban Decay and it looks absolutely fantastic over my Vincent Longo foundation with a light dusting of Mac's sheer pressed powder over it! It's a nice subtle rosy color, but don't wear too much of it because it will look sort of dry on your cheeks if you pile it on. Just a little is all you'll need. I generally prefer liquid cheek color (Vincent Longo and Paula Dorf) but this really impressed me because of the color. I'm not usually all that impressed by Benefit but this is a product I will definitely repurchase!

on 3/20/2006 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the packaging because it is cardboard and cute, but I don't take it with me. I like the product, because my complexion is very fair but my cheeks are naturally pink, and this makes me look like 'me' on days where I'm looking a little pale and tired.

UPDATE October 2014: I finally used up very same Dandelion I reviewed here. All that was left is powder along the edges of the pan where my brush doesn't reach. I was about to toss it in the trash and start a new box when it occurred to me to break up the powder stuck to the edges of the pan to finish using it up. I broke up the powder and.... the loose Dandelion powder covered the ENTIRE pan. Holy cow. Benefit powders may be expensive but, if it is a product you enjoy using, you really get your money's worth.

on 3/20/2006 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is HG for me. I am PPP with a somewhat cool complexion and blue eyes. I use Benefit Dandelion both as a blush and as an allover color. Dandelion is a soft peachy color which gives my face a fresh look with just enough color. When used as a blush, it really brings out the blue in my eyes. I don't really mind the box that this comes in, although it isn't always the most practical thing to travel with. There seems to be tons of product but the price is a little steep at around $26 or $28. I usually use either the Stila #21 or a buffing brush, but I am sure that just about any brush would work well. I really think that this is a must have, especially for those with fair complexions. I am very pleased with this product and will repurchase this again.

on 3/19/2006 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my fave blush...I have light asian skin tone...NC 25 or 30..it works really well...it gives me a light pink shimmer..like I just pinch my cheeks..=)....the only thing I don't like about this..is the packaging and the brush that comes with it....but overall...is a great product..=)

on 3/16/2006 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't even know why I bought this. It doesn't show up on me at all. I have medium-toned olive skin. I tried to use it as a brightening powder, and still, nothing. I don't care one way or the other about the packaging. At least it's big enough to get a brush in there. Somehow I lost the top and the brush it came with.

on 3/14/2006 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am ghostly pale and this is the blush that I use most. Very light, see through, babypink/rose pink color. It instantly takes me from looking dead to glowing. Miracle in a box. Price is kinda steep for a blush, but there's ton of product in the box. Will definately end up buying again when I run out. I call it "glow in a box".

on 3/14/2006 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gives a very nice pinkish glow on my cheeks. Though the packaging could be better, i would still recommend this blusher.

on 3/12/2006 3:56:00 PM

Pretty, but I really think you have to be quite pale for this to look nice. I used it twice and just couldn't see it! I gave it to my 87 year old Mom and she loves it...she's paler than me.

on 3/10/2006 1:29:00 PM

I'm reallly surprised but I didn't like this blush at all given the raves ... and swapped it away this week. Many things: 1) cardboard packaging stinks and is difficult to use and keep clean looking 2) price is high and 3) IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON ME.

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like blush that looks like BLUSH. I like Bobbi B Pale Pink and Nars Desire and Estee Lauder Shimmer Pink Pool and MAC Subtropical.

This is just over-rated and over-hyped and over-priced to me. It just doens't even show up!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products