Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/5/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing palette that'll last forever provided you're not tempted to experiment with all the gorgeous colors!

on 12/5/2011 1:57:00 AM

School day, day wear or clubbing wear??? only one pallete can create any look!

on 12/4/2011 4:17:00 AM

I can't tell you enough how much the Naked Palette is one of my favorite makeup products I've bought...EVER! It has a variety of colors to which you can use in any given occasion. So far I've stuck to mostly 3-4, but those are normally my "every day" look.

I love the brush the palette comes with, but it's only good for using 2 colors. If you want to use more, I suggest using a different brush. The cool thing about the brush is that you can carry it around with the box, rather than having to carry your brush set with you. Also, you don't need to use a lot of eyeshadow when using this brush.

I love the eye primer that came with it as well. I've used this on other eyeshadow brands, and it works wonders! I've had this palette for a few months, and the eye primer (as small as it is) is still going.

Overall, this product is a STEAL! I think every girl should have one if you can afford it. I rarely use any other eyeshadow palettes, because I always go to this one.

on 12/3/2011 8:44:00 PM

I cannot say how much I love this product. It's a solid everyday wear palette. You can use it for work, school or even going out at night. The primer it comes with is also really awesome. When I use it with the primer it'll last all day. Without the primer, I notice that it'll fade throughout the day and need to be touched up.

I highly recommend it. I think every fem needs one.

on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM

What can I say? I bought this due to the hype and I am glad I did, I love this palette. It's very easy to pull this out and to travel with and for just general every day use. You can do a lot of looks with this palette from very basic to smokey.

The colors do lean very warm and on my fair, cool toned skin that could be a problem but I usually use a light hand with my eyeshadow so it's not that big of a deal for me.

I use this palette a lot and in fact have hit pan on the virgin color which makes me a bit sad because as far as I know that color is exclusive to this palette.

The version I own is the one with the brush. The brush is decent and is great for putting color on the lid.

The price for the product is actually pretty dang good considering you get the brush, the mini primer potion and twelve full size eye shadows.

Despite all of my glowing praise I don't think I would buy this again even when I run out of virgin because I own so many other highlight colors and I don't see myself using up all the other colors in the palette for a long, long time.

Summary: Excellent quality and selection of neutral colors, very good value for the price.

If you're a lover of neutrals like me then definitely check this one out!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I loove this palette. I think I wear every single color. I am tan with dark hair and dark features. I use the lightest colors as highlight colors, the gold in the inner corners of my eye, the darkest colors in the crease and lower lashline, and then medium colors as blending colors on the lid. I can't wait until Naked 2 comes out.

on 11/30/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This palette is just wonderful. Obviously, it is designed for people who wear neutral eyeshadow quite often, as all of the colors are more muted and none of the super flashy Urban Decay colors are included. That works fine for me, as I don't care for the super bright colors. Though all the colors are neutral, I can create so many different looks that range from easy weekend looks to perfect office looks to ramped-up evening smokey eyes. There is a good mix of matte, shimmer, and glitter colors included so that you can fit the shadows to you outfit and your mood. Some people are not very find of the glittery Urban Decay colors, but that is just a personal call. If you already like UD eyeshadows and are a fan of neutrals, this is right up your alley. As a side note, the brush that comes with the palette is also nice- very high quality.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The shadows looked so beautiful in the package that I couldn't wait to try the palette out. However, I was sorely disappointed in the shadows once I tried wearing them. Virgin, Buck and Naked are the best thing about the palette. All of the other shades are too shiny and glittery: even with thorough blending they screamed "showgirl."

IMO it's not worth it: you can find better neutral palettes out there, even ones with subtler shimmer (so you don't feel like you're stuck with matte forever). This palette may work if your job involves a pole, but for the rest of us, not really.

on 11/29/2011 1:01:00 PM

I didn't want to love this product but when my previous only two neutral shades ran out i went to Sephora and spent hours with the consultant trying everything they have. I gave in and bought this and it is two months later and i have used it every day. I didn't want to like this product but I fell in love

on 11/29/2011 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the pigmentation is great and the colors are wonderful so it is my hg palette but I am rating it a 4 out of 5 because I am more of a matte eye shadow kind of gal so I wish there was at least 1 totally matte color and the brush that came with it was terrible. Other than that I totally recommend it because it applies beautifully and a little really goes a long way with all the colors

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty