November 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by scraps

Well recently I have written good reviews on CG mascaras...IMO they have played the part of lengthening and thickening very well....but recently pulled out my samples of Definicils from all of my free gifts...I have had nothing but great lashes day in and day out with this stuff...my lashes are soft and they are pretty much perfect for me....I may have to crawl back to my Lancome counter when I have finished all my samples and repurchase...but sometimes I think the product that some of these companies put in their samples is really not the real thing..anyway...a GREAT mascara and would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Cops_Bogey

I can't say enough about Lancome's Definicils Mascara. It makes all lashes look really long and it does not flake. There's something in the ingredients that seem to help the lashes look healthy, even after you've removed your mascara. Furthermore, as you're applying Definicils, you'll find that it does not clump. From time to time, however, you may get a bit too much on a few lashes - this happens will all mascara. However, a trick I've learned is to gently press the brush on a tissue to wipe off some of the product before applying. This will help minimize any clumping.

I've had people ask me if I wear false eyelashes. Whenever I visit a make-up counter, I am always complimented on my lashes. I just tell them, Lancome's Definicils.

The price is definitely worth it. If you haven't tried this product, do so. Once you wear Definicils, you won't go back to any other mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara at first, but now I love it!! It really makes my lashes superlong and separated. The packaging is very pretty and sophisticated and it definitely does it's job well. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by EveryGreatLove22

Although this is one of the few mascaras that doesn't leave smudge marks under my eyes and above my lids, it clumps really badly and doesn't really do much for my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by solipsist22

I use the shade "Deep Brown" and the color is perfect for me. This is my HG mascara and I have been using it for a few years now.. must have gone through 8 tubes by now. It is the only mascara (and I have tried a lot) that really SEPERATES my lashes (which is the effect that I am going for). It is expensive, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by msmags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara for defining and lengthening lashes. I have fairly long lashes, and this mascara really makes them pop. I do find that too much product comes out on the wand, and I have to wipe it off before applying. But I haven't found any other mascara that give me quite the "doe-eyed bambie" look quite like this mascara. It is quite expensive (~25CDN), and I don't think lasts as long as it should (I find it tends to flake and dry out in about 1-2 months). But alas, it works really well for me, and doesn't irritate my eyes (I also wear contacts).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot because it does not run and give me racoon eyes. It stays put. Gives your eyelashes a natural look not fake and clumpy like some others. Don't expect miracles but if you are already blessed with long eyelashes, this one is for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I have a million of these in my makeup drawer from GWP's but I rarely ever use one. Nothing about this mascara impresses me although it doesn't have any really annoying tendencies either. Pros: it doesn't seem to clump or flake much and is easy to remove. Cons: it doesn't seem to lengthen or thicken very much. Good if you want a very subtle look I guess. Me, I want the thickest fringe possible. The fact that I have about 20 trial sizes of this mascara and I still go out and purchase something different when I need a new mascara ought to tell you something.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2005 6:39:00 PM More reviews by SnowyAvalanche

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG (I get them when they have GWP mini's.) I love it. Stays put untill I was it off. Natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 3:25:00 AM More reviews by fairladyluvs2shop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep going back to this! I have tried Prescriptives, Mayballine, L'Oreal, Revlon and several others. My eyelashes are fairly long and have decent volume but w/o mascara they disappear. It wears well. Clumps some toward the end of the bottle. It may not be my HG just b/c of the cost but it sure comes close!