Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 5/3/2005 2:30:00 PM

Overall, I love this mascara. If all the other Lancome mascaras perform as this one does, I'm willing to give them a try. In search of the perfect mascara, I think I may not have to look much further. The price is on the upper end of what I'm willing to pay, but for it's quality and function, I'm fine with over $20 per tube. The packaging is fine, long, black, sleek tube with gold lettering -- typical. After 12 hours of wear, still no flakes. I've never had it clump on me, but it is a wetter formula than most others. It builds lashes and lengthens, but I may try another Lancome mascara to see if I can get a fatter lash. Word of caution: try no to have any oily substance on lashes and maybe sweep over them with loose powder to give the formula something to grip to. I love Definicils!

This is the best mascara I've encountered. My eyes are half asian and this mascara lengthens and volumizes my lashes like CRAZY! My mom and I swear by this magical wand.

on 4/19/2005 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The mascara of all mascaras. I don't exaggerate when I say this is the BEST mascara I have ever used. It defines, it lasts, it never clumps, and it makes my puny lashes look quite lovely. I remember the defining moment of this mascara: after working all day outside and sweating in the sun, I came inside and inspected my makeup. Surprisingly, my lashes were just as fresh as when I left the house that morning. That is when I knew this product was superb. If I wasn't such a cheapskate when it comes to mascara, I'd regularly buy this. For now, I'll stick to the GWP option and use Maybelline Full 'n Soft in the interim.

on 4/16/2005 1:39:00 PM

WOW! This is the best mascara I've ever used. It is the only one I've tried that truly does not clump! It stays on nicely, and makes my lashes appear much longer. This is the perfect everyday mascara. It's a bit pricey at $21.50-but the only luxury mascara I've found to be worth it. I've tried Dior, Clinique, and Estee Lauder among others, and Lancome has the best mascaras, with Definicils leading the way.

on 4/9/2005 12:34:00 PM

I agree that this is a terrific mascara and I have never experienced clumping,even when applying 2-3 coats. Individual lashes are defined in that false eyelash way and although they look longer they don't look thicker unless you apply more than one coat. One of the best that I have used and surpasses most of the budget lines, especially that much overrated Maybelline Great Lash which has to be one of the clumpiest mascaras on the market.

on 4/7/2005 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just love this mascara. I have tried many and I always come back to Definicils. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes but when I put this on women will ask if I am wearing false lashes. Hey that's a compliment if I ever heard one! It doesn't clump or get goopy. Well worth the price.

on 4/5/2005 11:27:00 AM

This is definitely the best mascara I've owned. I first tried it about 6 months ago in GWP size. My lashes are naturally thin and short and with most other mascaras I've tried the results were thick & clumpy lashes. Definicils made my lashes look long, separated, wonderful defined and not too thick. Also there was no need for an eyelash comb with this mascara. I will definitely be purchasing a couple of full-sized tubes of this. I recently tried Diorshow because of all the great reviews but it didn't lengthen, separate or define like Definicils does. I will continue to sample others but, Definicils is absolutely my staple for mascara.

on 4/3/2005 8:14:00 PM

Hated this mascara. Everyone said Lancome makes the best mascara's so I tried this one. It flaked so bad. I returned it and have never purchased another Lancome mascara.

on 3/29/2005 1:42:00 PM

This mascara didn't do any more for me than a drugstore mascara, except take a lot more money out of my purse!

on 3/28/2005 3:13:00 AM

After hearing so many wonderful things about this mascara I was thrilled to finally get the chance to try it. Unfortunately it was clump city for me. Went on too wet for my taste and leaves me with racoon eyes. Staying power isn't as good as I'd like. There are many better less expensive options out there IMHO. I've used much better mascaras by maybelline, avon, stila etc. This was the Deep Brown shade. P.S. I purchased a flextencils at the same time and like it much better.

Popular Mascaras