April 18, 2014 | 1856 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this for use on my very dry but also irritaingly breakout-prone chin area. It hydrates nicely and evaporates well without feeling greasy.

**UPDATE** I discovered that, unfortunately, this was causing me more flakiness and irritation than doing good. Bummer - the search for a good non-irritating moisturizer contiues!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by nuni

I thought this would be nice for my combination skin during winter, but it doesn't add enough moisture for that. It's perfect for spring and autumn though. I suspect it has some BHA in it, I don't need to exfoliate when I use this. No breakouts, delicate color and consistense.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2003 2:42:00 AM More reviews by danatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, my skin is prone to breakouts, but is sensitive. While I like the silky texture of this product, something in it stings my skin. I didn't find it that moisturizing either. Also, I don't know why they put the men's version in a tube but "ours" in a jar. More feminine? I would like to know the market research on that!! The jar is pretty, but it is NOT sanitary. I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! I use it everyday. A little more that usual on the cheeks and chin in the winter. I also use it as a mask and steam my face. Great stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Nestevian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not work well at all on my dry skin. It left my skin feeling tight and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by annelau

How good is this product? Well, let me tell you, I am using my third jar of it.
It's a good news for people who have sensitive skin or other skin problems, but are looking for a good moisturiser.
It can add water to my skin immediately, and meanwhile, make my skin glows. Also, it helps to improve my skin - more silky, more watery and leaves it healthy. I love it and will stick to it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2003 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Bad_kittie

This is a nice product, it worked very well for me, for the first month or so. then it went downhill and quit mositurizing completely. it also gave me a strange tingle after I would apply it. oh well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This product did provide some immediate relief to some dry flaky skin I had, but I don't think I'd want to use it on a regular basis. It also made by face nearly beet red for some unknown reason -- not a look I was going for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 4:56:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream has a gel formula. It is supposed to be super moisturizing... I had to use this along with another cream like moisture on line for example. Then it worked nicely on my sometimes dehydrated skin. I really like the colour and texture of this cream and that it is 100% fragrance free like most Clinique products are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite moisturizer for the face! It's light but full of needed moisture--and a little goes a long way. I got in a GWP and I bought the full size a few weeks later! I use it every morning before putting on my makeup and it creates a smooth dewy surface to work with-This one is FAB!