Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 1/6/2004 2:32:00 PM

i used the Moisture On Call and wanted something a little more moisturizing so I got this.. YUCK! This is so drying and does nothing compared to Moisture on Call.

on 12/31/2003 2:11:00 PM

This stuff is wonderful. Leaves skin feeling soft and silky. Too expensive - does not last long at least not for me! lightweight and great for summer. Great product...can't afford to buy it every month though!

on 12/17/2003 11:42:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin - Rosacea to be precise, flakey all over and oily in the T zone . This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. No burning sensation, ever. Just the right amount of moisture for me. No break outs. Makeup goes on smoothly... Now all I need is the right makeup!

on 12/12/2003 4:21:00 PM

I really like this gel moisturizer, but I think it would be better for my skin in the summertime. Now that we're heading into winter, it seems like it doesn't have the moisturizing power that I need. But it does leave my skin smooth and it sinks in quickly, with no irritation or stinging (even around the eyes). I also knocked off a point because the price is so darn high.

on 12/7/2003 3:32:00 PM

This is my favourite moisturiser. I am 23 and have oily/combo/acne prone skin - this moisturiser has *never* broken me out, which a LOT of things tend to do! :-/ It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and hydrated just the right amount and foundation goes over it so nicely. I am on my 3rd jar of this now! Small tip: Try looking on eBay as you can get a good deal ;)

on 12/6/2003 6:44:00 AM

Good for summer use but in dry winter, I cannot benefit from this oil-free moisturizer. It really gives moisture to my skin but it doesn't last. I would like to look for sth which has oil in it. I love it during the summer time though.

on 11/29/2003 9:57:00 PM

All I have to say about this product is it's texture and moisturizing capabilities are remarkably similar to regular Aloe Vera.. only aloe vera is about one tenth of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Clinique, as a brand, kinda sucks for skincare but i was impressed with this. it's a lightweight gel moisturizer. its GREAT for oily skin. warning: don't leave the cap off, it tries into a filmy, slimy substance, yuck.

on 11/22/2003 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best moisturizer i ever used. It's so light weight. Good for my oily skin. My makeup goes on smoothly abt using it.However i think it's quite ex. The packaging would be better if it's a pump type...

on 11/12/2003 12:14:00 AM

I reached for this instead of my usual when my skin became drier and duller in the cold weather.

It has certainly gave me relief. It also moisurizes without that heavy feeling. It is good even for my face's oilier areas.

Hint: Use this as an undereye moisturizer too. You definitely dont need a separate product. continued >>