October 20, 2014 | 1588 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MacQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really, really thick cream which feels really greasy on ( and I have dry skin ) This cream doesn't feel like it soaks in at all, it just kind of sits on your skin. You can literally feel it clogging your pores. I have found one use for it, during the cold/flu season when you've contracted a nasty cold and you're constantly wiping your nose making it dry, scaly and sore, apply a dullop of this and it will moisturize without burning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by WinterHobbes

This is a good heavy-duty mositurizing lotion. I use it in the winter, but for the summers in California it's too thick. It heals your dry skin and makes it soft and silky! I like the smell too! This is a must have for everyone with dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

I use this every morning post shower on my abdomen (I am seven months pregnant). So far, no stretch marks or itchiness, and while the creme is thick and heavy, I find that it does a great job of soothing and moisturizing hands and feet as well- especially during the winter in NY.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by cleanserholic

This cream is okay. I initially gave it a bad review but that was to the version that comes in the mini squeeze tube, which is just awful. I think this cream is too thick to work effectively as an on-the-go hand cream. The smell is a bit overpowering but I have to acknowledge it really does work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by superjunkie

So disappointed they discontinued the fragrance-free version years ago.....This is a wicked, super rich cream for any dry areas, and gratefully, one of the last non-silicone formulas left on the market. It absorbs better than you might think, and the moisture lasts.A must for winter here in Canada!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2004 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

I have this in the 1 oz. tin. It's so cute and only costs $1!. The formulation is very basic with mineral oil, glycerin, and lanolin so I don't think I would ever use this on my acne-prone face. It is great for hands though! A little oily at first but, with some work patting it into the skin, it makes my hands look younger and the skin more plump and smooth. Nice smell too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by tweelove

It's not a bad product and my face feels really nice and soft after putting it on overnight. I have acne-prone skin but did not breakout from using this. However, I have been suffering from flaky, chapped skin around my cheek and eye areas and unfortunately the creme only temporarily relieves these symptoms. I switched to Eucerin intensive care lotion and I think it's more effective in soothing my skin. Nivea is still very cheap and I did not regret buying it but it doesn't seem to eliminate my problem so I won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 6:39:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used Nivea off and on over the years.I really like it in the winter.My hands can get real chapped and dry in the winter and this really helps if they get like that.Also great on elbows.
I love the little tub it comes in.I always buy the metal tin.I kind of like the scent,some may find it too strong,but it fades pretty fast.
If you have a dry patch of skin this will cure it in a few days.
Great stuff.!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never ever would have thought to put this stuff on my face if it weren't for the reviews here. I have always had extremely dry, sensitive skin but after spending last winter living in Texas, this Chicagoland winter was wreaking havoc with my skin. Before discovering Nivea Creme I had just resigned myself to the fact that during the winter my nose, forehead, and chin were going to be flaky and tight no matter how many times I applied moisturizer. Winters have long-been a "no foundation" season because nothing looks worse than foundation over flaky skin. Anyway, I read the reviews on here for Nivea Creme and even though it is scented I figured I didn't have much to lose since my skin was a mess anyway. It has been a couple of months now and I have only had one or two days where the flakiness wouldn't go away on my nose. Trust me, that is AMAZING! My skin is so soft and glowing, I hardly ever wear foundation anymore (and not because I can't -- because I don't need to). Although I usually have bad luck with fragranced products I have not experienced any breakouts or rashes. And although it has been 2.5 months I am only halfway through my tub -- definitely a great value. I found this creme to heal a rash I had on my chest and legs from an allergic reaction to another Nivea product (creamy conditioning oil lotion). I am so grateful to the ladies who reviewed this product -- I never would have known about it otherwise!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great creme and really makes and keeps the skin nice and soft. Really cheap (although mine is in Arabic and 2 bucks) and great moisturizer. What more could i ask for?