December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by JosieChampagne

Bought the small tin (made in Germany) and fell in love, although the scent was strong but lovely roses. Very moisturizing, not at all waxy or sticky. Made my skin feel like velvet, and what a great hand cream. I think it rivals L'O!

Bought the jar (made in Mexico) and while it is not as moisturizing (waxy, too) and the scent is more lemony to me, it is lighter in texture and scent which may suit me better in the warmer months.

I'll definitely be buying a larger tin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 1:10:00 AM More reviews by swasty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Day One: Love this as a night cream. It gives me the La Mer "glow" but does not feel like an oily mess on my skin (results may vary). I have normal skin with occasional break outs OR dryness. My skin feels like it can breathe while the La Mer was doing the opposite.

SOOOO glad I returned my La Mer yesterday. Wrote a review on it.

For day, I bought Nivea all around protection SPF 15. Will write a review when I try it.

I will also update with the Nivea Creme.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Portae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful overall body moisturizer at a good price. I have super dry skin, and am always looking for something to keep my skin moisturized throughout the entire day. I slather the Nivea Creme on my entire body while my skin is still damp from the shower, and I slather it on again at night before going to bed. It keeps my skin super smooth and soft throughout the day, and the smell is nice and comforting-not too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by margaret_70

It's a good moisturizer for hand. I have tried lots of hand cream such as Aveeno,Vaseline... I'm very happy to find the right one.
It is my favourite now. My hands are smooth and soft after using it. And I like the smell very much.
I'll buy a bigger size package next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by IrKa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A good moisturizer for very dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MacQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really, really thick cream which feels really greasy on ( and I have dry skin ) This cream doesn't feel like it soaks in at all, it just kind of sits on your skin. You can literally feel it clogging your pores. I have found one use for it, during the cold/flu season when you've contracted a nasty cold and you're constantly wiping your nose making it dry, scaly and sore, apply a dullop of this and it will moisturize without burning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by WinterHobbes

This is a good heavy-duty mositurizing lotion. I use it in the winter, but for the summers in California it's too thick. It heals your dry skin and makes it soft and silky! I like the smell too! This is a must have for everyone with dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

I use this every morning post shower on my abdomen (I am seven months pregnant). So far, no stretch marks or itchiness, and while the creme is thick and heavy, I find that it does a great job of soothing and moisturizing hands and feet as well- especially during the winter in NY.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by cleanserholic

This cream is okay. I initially gave it a bad review but that was to the version that comes in the mini squeeze tube, which is just awful. I think this cream is too thick to work effectively as an on-the-go hand cream. The smell is a bit overpowering but I have to acknowledge it really does work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by superjunkie

So disappointed they discontinued the fragrance-free version years ago.....This is a wicked, super rich cream for any dry areas, and gratefully, one of the last non-silicone formulas left on the market. It absorbs better than you might think, and the moisture lasts.A must for winter here in Canada!!!!