January 30, 2015 | 1658 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SonnySuz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well the folks at Nivea must have been reading these reviews, because now they have discontinued the beautiful 16 oz dark blue GLASS jar that I use to get from WalMart for $5.68. Now it's in the drug stores in a 6 oz PLASTIC dark blue jar for $8.29!!! I hate how companies continue to find a way to cheapen their products. The glass jar was so elegant, since it's hard to find anything in glass containers anymore. I hope the product is the same, hope they didn't cheapen the quality. Glad I still have 1 more 16 oz jar in reserve. I will email Nivea & give them my thoughts !

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells pretty good but its not a good cream at all. Sat on my skin and pretty much did nothing. I hated the tin and broke a nail trying to open the @#$ thing. No thanks-going in the waste bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has got to be one of the best moisturizers out there. It smells nice and goes on thickly. A little goes a long way! It gives my dull dry skin a rosy glow and evens it out. I have the tin one and it's now become a staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this.. i feel really nostalgic using the tin, i love products that come in a tin! this product worked really well on my dry peely spots, but i would NEVER use this as an allover moisturizer, it would be VERY pore clogging i assume, so im too scared to even go there, but this is an AWESOME spot treatment. Love the scent, and the feel, even if it does take a little bit to sink in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by monicako

The absolute best product for people with dry skin that want it soothed in a few days.
Using this in combination with exfoliants really gives my skin some condition. Don't turn to this daily for the face though, it's too rich. Or use just a good amount to feel the cooling of the water.
Great product, i have jars of this at my parents house, in my car and in my bathroom. You never know when your face will just react to something in the air/another product or stress and feel so dry that it stings. Around $8AU for a large jar is dirt cheap for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite product!!!! I use it on my face and it really soothes my dry skin. No breakouts so far! It is also evening out my skin tone. I know it doesn't really contain anything special but somehow everything works just perfectly together. Smooth, radiant, supple, clear skin! YAY!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by JosieChampagne

Bought the small tin (made in Germany) and fell in love, although the scent was strong but lovely roses. Very moisturizing, not at all waxy or sticky. Made my skin feel like velvet, and what a great hand cream. I think it rivals L'O!

Bought the jar (made in Mexico) and while it is not as moisturizing (waxy, too) and the scent is more lemony to me, it is lighter in texture and scent which may suit me better in the warmer months.

I'll definitely be buying a larger tin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 1:10:00 AM More reviews by swasty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Day One: Love this as a night cream. It gives me the La Mer "glow" but does not feel like an oily mess on my skin (results may vary). I have normal skin with occasional break outs OR dryness. My skin feels like it can breathe while the La Mer was doing the opposite.

SOOOO glad I returned my La Mer yesterday. Wrote a review on it.

For day, I bought Nivea all around protection SPF 15. Will write a review when I try it.

I will also update with the Nivea Creme.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Portae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful overall body moisturizer at a good price. I have super dry skin, and am always looking for something to keep my skin moisturized throughout the entire day. I slather the Nivea Creme on my entire body while my skin is still damp from the shower, and I slather it on again at night before going to bed. It keeps my skin super smooth and soft throughout the day, and the smell is nice and comforting-not too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by margaret_70

It's a good moisturizer for hand. I have tried lots of hand cream such as Aveeno,Vaseline... I'm very happy to find the right one.
It is my favourite now. My hands are smooth and soft after using it. And I like the smell very much.
I'll buy a bigger size package next time.