October 2, 2014 | 1876 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2004 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

I have this in the 1 oz. tin. It's so cute and only costs $1!. The formulation is very basic with mineral oil, glycerin, and lanolin so I don't think I would ever use this on my acne-prone face. It is great for hands though! A little oily at first but, with some work patting it into the skin, it makes my hands look younger and the skin more plump and smooth. Nice smell too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by tweelove

It's not a bad product and my face feels really nice and soft after putting it on overnight. I have acne-prone skin but did not breakout from using this. However, I have been suffering from flaky, chapped skin around my cheek and eye areas and unfortunately the creme only temporarily relieves these symptoms. I switched to Eucerin intensive care lotion and I think it's more effective in soothing my skin. Nivea is still very cheap and I did not regret buying it but it doesn't seem to eliminate my problem so I won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 6:39:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used Nivea off and on over the years.I really like it in the winter.My hands can get real chapped and dry in the winter and this really helps if they get like that.Also great on elbows.
I love the little tub it comes in.I always buy the metal tin.I kind of like the scent,some may find it too strong,but it fades pretty fast.
If you have a dry patch of skin this will cure it in a few days.
Great stuff.!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never ever would have thought to put this stuff on my face if it weren't for the reviews here. I have always had extremely dry, sensitive skin but after spending last winter living in Texas, this Chicagoland winter was wreaking havoc with my skin. Before discovering Nivea Creme I had just resigned myself to the fact that during the winter my nose, forehead, and chin were going to be flaky and tight no matter how many times I applied moisturizer. Winters have long-been a "no foundation" season because nothing looks worse than foundation over flaky skin. Anyway, I read the reviews on here for Nivea Creme and even though it is scented I figured I didn't have much to lose since my skin was a mess anyway. It has been a couple of months now and I have only had one or two days where the flakiness wouldn't go away on my nose. Trust me, that is AMAZING! My skin is so soft and glowing, I hardly ever wear foundation anymore (and not because I can't -- because I don't need to). Although I usually have bad luck with fragranced products I have not experienced any breakouts or rashes. And although it has been 2.5 months I am only halfway through my tub -- definitely a great value. I found this creme to heal a rash I had on my chest and legs from an allergic reaction to another Nivea product (creamy conditioning oil lotion). I am so grateful to the ladies who reviewed this product -- I never would have known about it otherwise!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great creme and really makes and keeps the skin nice and soft. Really cheap (although mine is in Arabic and 2 bucks) and great moisturizer. What more could i ask for?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2004 7:25:00 AM More reviews by lisach

A staple product. This has been going on as long as can be! And it always works : apply to dry, flaky areas and the skin becomes supple and soft. I have very sensitive, pre-rosacea skin and this never ever irritates it. It doesn't contain any preservatives, and has a limited number of ingredients. A little goes a long way, so don't go over board!
Plus the adorable packaging and nice "Nivea" smell are an extra plus!
the best cream for cold chilly winters !
EDIT : mmm, don't know what i was thinking putting this on my sensitive skin!!!! bad bad idea! now, i am using on my dry legs, and it is okay...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 3:18:00 AM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Works so amazingly well as an eye cream and on any other dry areas of the face. Also a great hand and foot cream. An all around fabulous moisturizer. I could do without the scent though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 6:41:00 AM More reviews by leanan

I really love this as a handcream/footcream or for extra dry spots. It makes my skin soooo soft. But think it`s too greasy too use it on my face...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It has probably been mentioned but I have noticed that some people do not believe that there is a difference in the creme made in Germany and the creme made in Mexico other than the place they are manufactured. In fact there is a difference. I have tins of each sitting here and the ingredients are different.

Made in Germany ingredients: Water, mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, glycerin, lanolin alcohol, paraffin, ceresin, magnesium sulfate, decyl oleate, octyldodecanol, aluminum stearates, panthenol, citric acid, magnesium stearate, fragrance

Made in Mexico ingredients: water, mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin, microcrystalline wax, lanolin alcohol, paraffin, panthenol, magnesium sulfate, decyl oleate, octyldodecanol, aluminum stearates, fragrance, citric acid, magnesium stearate, methylcholoroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ajinla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this the other night after a horrible breakout caused by jojoba oil. My bumps turned into severe dry patched that hurt really bad. I bought the small 1oz of this at walgreens for $.99 and it has done wonders for my face over the past two days! Many find it too thick, but my it absorbs in my skin after like 5 mins. Maybe I'm a dry-faced freak...but I just love it!