Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

This $h*t stinks.Left me a TOTAL greaseball.And the packaging is hideous.I can't believe my friend recommended this to me.What was she smoking???

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've walked by this cream so many times and never bothered to give it a second look, and I don't know why. When I saw the 400ML on sale for CAN$6.99, I just have to give it a try. Love it, love it, love it. I have dry skin, and this suits me so well. I use the smallest amount, and add more if required. A little goes a long way for this cream. I use it at night, and by morning, the Creme has absorbed into my skin and my skin feels so supple. I haven't had the chance to use this in the summer, but we will see.

I just bought this creme the other day. Yuck, it is so greasy. Whenever i use it i feel like i cant touch anything until around 30 minutes because it is just too greasy. I like the smell though :) I only bought this creme because i read that Marilyn Monroe use to use this. Hmm, maybe it will grow on me if i continue to use it. Well see......

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have the German manufactured cream in the metal tins; I found some at a surplus store and stocked up. I used to use this only in winter and as an under eye cream, but my skin has been dry and scaly ( face) due to a couple of autoimmune conditions, so I slather it on every night.
A tip for application- I learned the hard way- applying from the tin used to just smear it on my face, but if you emulsify it between your palms for a few seconds it smooths on like a dream. In the morning my face looks much more supple and glowy, and I don't find it to be at all greasy. A little goes a long way.

I live in Germany and use Nivea Cream for my hands and neck etc. (wherever I have dry skin). I don't use it for my face where my skin is oilier. Nivea Cream ist always one of the best products when it comes to testing creams. One of my aunts is 72 and has never used anything but NC and she has beautiful skin.
I wish there was an equally good and cheap product for oilier skin types.

i used to use this when i was a child to my late teens.. as i started working in the city and i was more prone to pollution.. it did nothing but clog my pores!! maybe if they had a lighter formula with an spf id maybe think about going back.. in australia they stock nivea visage moisturising fluid with spf 8 or i think it is but its still too thick for me

I bought this cream based on reviews here, to use as a hand cream. I get dry hands and cuticles as well as break out in small patches of eczema around my wrists during the winter. I have the 2oz tube, and I'm glad I went for that smaller size because I don't really like this cream. While it's super thick and smells nice (very old fashioned rose fragrance), it feels SO greasy on my skin. It takes forever to absorb and leaves a shiny, greasy finish. I much prefer other moisturizers like Curel, which absorb better instead of just leaving a thick layer of oil on the top of the skin. I won't repurchase this... after I use it at work, I feel like I want to wash my hands before I touch anything!

My boyfriend has very dry skin, nivea creme is the only moisturizer that has helped him throughout the years maintain a healthy balance. After cleaning his face he applys a small dabs of creme in his forehead, nose, cheecks, and chin then spreeds it evenlly throughout the entire face. It never leaves his skin feeling or looking oily. In the summer months he uses alittle less then in the winter months. Nivea has worked wonders for my bofriend. If you have very dry skin in your face or any other parts in the body we both recomend nivea creme. However, if you have combination skin (the face) like myself you may find this product to oily and it could clog your pores leading to breakouts.

SUPER GREAT for very dry skin!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the one from Germany for my hands. Makes them super soft and smooth. Smells great. But I have never put it on my face because I think it would be greasy. The price is great and will repurchase.

I never really used night cream back home in HK, because I didn't really need it. But in the UK, where it can get quite dry, I find this creme great for my skin at night. Although it's quite thick and certainly won't work for me as a day moisturiser, it moisturises well at night and doesn't break me out. It's also really cheap, and even a better value considering I use a small dab every time. Great to take on holidays, as it serves as body lotion, cream, hand cream, and even lipbalm at times! Will purchase again!