September 22, 2014 | 1266 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 5:14:00 AM More reviews by nancy_deathbeast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. it got a small sample of it with GWP. I love how it makes my lashes thick and glossy. very happy with it and i will most likely re-purchase.
I also love the colour of the tube.

If you are unsure if you are gonna love or hate this mascara,the best thing to do is just buy it on ebay. that way even if u hate it,its ok coz u havent paid the full pricy price for it :) yaay ebay!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this used to be my favorite mascara ever a few years before i became truly obsessed w/makeup (specifically mascara) and discovered MUA. back then i thought it was amazing! i just bought a new tube of it recently, thinking "why not go back to the one i've always loved?" since i've been on a manic search to replace my dc'd HG lately. well...let's just say it's not quite as phenomenal as i remembered. it has a nice brush and a great, deep, glossy black formula which i do love, but other than that it's not really too impressive. unless you're hyper careful, the brush seems to deposit too much mascara onto your lashes, causing them to stick together. i guess this could be resolved by wiping off your wand before you apply but i absolutely refuse to do that, i don't think a good mascara should need to be wiped before use! not to mention the amount of product you waste by doing so. imo it's too much hassle. plus, i did a side-by-side comparison of this on one eye and L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition on the other and you would never know they were different. even the brush looks exactly the same! so i wouldn't say this is a bad mascara, it's a solid 6/10, but i wouldn't repurchase. sad, i know.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by kamaile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really like this mascara! It gives great volume--I even had someone compliment me on my lashes. If you are looking for volume without a lot of clumps, this is a good one, and it's cheaper than DiorShow.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Tularip

I got this mascara as a mini. On its own, it didn't do anything for me. The formula didn't apply to my lashes in adequate amounts. I'd have to reapply over and over again.

However, I started using this together with Max Factor Masterpiece as a second layer and I found that after I had already applied Masterpiece, the High Impact mascara went on really well and increased the overall look. I think that the qualities of the 2 mascaras (good separation and darkness) compliment each other really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by annaf99

i got this as a gift along with my other Clinique purchases! Its a really nice mascara especially for night!
It has pretty good impact and makes my lashes really stand out, even in photographs!
Only thing is you cant put to many coats on or it'll start to clump. I find i only need one coat but i always use a lash curler first.
Good product but not good enough to buy cos its not cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by krystalchan

this is a good mascara for a night out or when you want to look really done up. the look is not natural, but it does gives very dark adn thick lashes. good if i want to skip lining my eyes.
too bad i had an allergic reaction to this, made me teary the whole night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by malfalfa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara and I've used all the big ones. The consistency is thin, so it doesn't give you that clumpy lash look. My lashes look really long and the brush/comb is great. You can apply multiple layers and still look great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty average mascara. There was nothing that really stood out about it with me. It was pretty clumpy on my lashes but it did lengthen and hold the curl on my lashes quite nicely. I used to recommend this mascara to people who want a basic mascara that does a good job at making your lashes look more full.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by DirtySunshine

Current HG mascara, and I've tried at least 10 other before settling on this. Gives me the fake eyelash look that I've been looking for. Love it! Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

High impact comes in a pretty blackish green sparkly tube. I used a couple of trial sizes and loved the thickening and how easy it was to was off. But I don't think I'll buy this again because the sticky formula is heavy and my curl drops out. Plus the formula is a strange matt black has lots of fibres obviously sticking out sideways from the lashes which flake off onto cheeks in the day.