April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Sparkle76

Great mascara! It gives me pretty long lashes without clumping and never flakes into my contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tropicanawithpulp

AMAZING! This is the best best mascara i have ever used. It makes my lashes thicker and longer without clumping and iit doesn't smudge easily. Cliniques description of this product is 100% accurate!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jani04nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have crappy asian lashes and well this doesn't do the deed :( My lashes clump and go all spider legs like. GRR

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Maquillagita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara. After being disillusioned by Great Lash, I decided to try this one, as it came free in a gift anyway. I was very surprised to find that I actually really liked it! It adds a bit of curl and definition, even sans curler, and the black is really black. Love this one, I'm on my second tube and don't plan on switching as long as they keep making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by hizzlehazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I find this to be a lot better than Diorshow. It's really good at giving you really thick "night-time" lashes. I only have two gripes about the product 1) it makes my lashes feel very dry and hard 2) it clumps fairly easily. Overall, I find this to be a good mascara to use for nights out rather than as an everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sperkins456

Although this mascara is a bit on the pricier side of drugstore mascaras, I think it's completly worth it. It gives my lashes a longer and natural curl. The best part is that they look naturally full, very volumous without being too showy. I don't think it clumps at all and I love the brush. I save my money by not buying multiple tubes of bad mascara and making this my go to mascara. Stop by a clinique counter and they can most likely give you a sample tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by hulmerac

I'm on my second tube of this mascara. This gives me nice, full lashes without a lash curler. I love the brush - I use cleaned off the last one to use as a brush between coats. I also love how dark the pigment is. I used to use Voluminous, but I find High Impact lasts longer - it never flakes!
My only problem with this product is the goo on the end of the brush - I find I have to wipe off too much product each time I use it - what a waste!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

I like this mascara better than the Diorshow. This made my lashes nice and pretty. I didn't see a lot of lengthening or volumizing though. I liked it cuz it didn't clump and it didn't weigh down my lashes. I have issues with mascara weighing down my thin, sparse lashes and this one didn't do that. I'm a bit iffy on repurchasing because of the fact that I didn't notice any thickening or lengthening. But I like it better than some other brands out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by aegrl1717

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! this is one of my new favorite mascaras! This is VERY easy to apply, no tricky wands!!! the formula is wonderful and gives you plump perfect lashes! Use two coats and it almost looks like your wearing faux eyelashes! The best part is that it has NO clumps! High impact is also a wonderful mascara for those who dont have a very steady hand, which leaves no room for error! i give it five stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Lilthne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't really say much since the only mascaras I use are Clinique kinds, but this seemed pretty good. I actually don't need mascara because my lashes are naturally long, dark, and thick (due to some kind of lash trimming thing my parents did when I was a baby). But this mascara seemed pretty awesome. It made my lashes even thicker, which my friends loved and a little bit on my bottom lashes really made my eyes pop. The only problem is that the brush is just so huge that I replaced it with a thinner brush so that I could really get at the root of my lashes.