October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Twins2000

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints! It cleans gently, thoroughly, and doesn't cost a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by imajunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can use this stuff once they smell it. Absolutely FOUL! I couldn't get past the smell to see if it worked well or not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I really like this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Never irritated my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

it smells really great and its cleansing too, without drying out my skin and making it flaky like most cleansers do
update: I think the fragrance in this is irritating to my skin. It also does a crappy job of removing makeup. Only people who dont wear makeup should use this

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ccharris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily/combination skin that gets very oily in the summer. I really wanted to like Cetaphil because so many dermatologists recommend it (although I must say mine did not). I found the normal to oily cleanser too irritating to my skin. It made my sk

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by blackcashmere

This product is aweasome! :] To get your makeup out fully , I recommend you to use a washcloth (rub it circles & rinse w/ cold water afterwards) --- otherwise if you dont use a washcloth, it'll leave behind some soapy residue. The continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Packaging is ugly but it works. It's very gentle and doesn't strip away moisture. Works ok at removing makeup and leaves skin soft. Have been using it a few years and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 10:34:00 PM More reviews by shoehoard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! My dermatologist recommended it. No, it does not lather. It's not supposed to lather. No, it's not a makeup remover, that's not its intent. What it is is a great cleanser for those prone to acne and are using topical treatments to combat the acne. Other reviewers mentioned the product leaves a film. Well, you need to rinse well with the product. After, you have very refreshed, clean skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ButterfliesAreFree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this alot .it removes makeup and the oil of my skin very well. Better then the regular cleanser. :) smell is not that great though. very cheap and comes in a huge bottle that lasts forever will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ruthfarm

I bought this because I have great results with the original Cetaphil cleanser. Plus I wanted something I can use in the shower (the original cleanser is not good to use during showers). It's a clear, liquidy soap that doesn't lather very well. I noticed that I can get better foam if I wash my hands first before lathering the cleanser. A lot of people complain about its scent but I didn't notice it at all. I've already finished a bottle but I'm still not used to the feel of my face after washing! My face feel greasy when I touch it, but when I test my skin for dirt or makeup residue, I find none! It is a bit drying but not as much as other cleanser I used to own. I've already repurchased the cleanser and I will continue to buy this.