July 28, 2014 | 1987 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by blackcashmere

This product is aweasome! :] To get your makeup out fully , I recommend you to use a washcloth (rub it circles & rinse w/ cold water afterwards) --- otherwise if you dont use a washcloth, it'll leave behind some soapy residue. The continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Packaging is ugly but it works. It's very gentle and doesn't strip away moisture. Works ok at removing makeup and leaves skin soft. Have been using it a few years and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 10:34:00 PM More reviews by shoehoard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! My dermatologist recommended it. No, it does not lather. It's not supposed to lather. No, it's not a makeup remover, that's not its intent. What it is is a great cleanser for those prone to acne and are using topical treatments to combat the acne. Other reviewers mentioned the product leaves a film. Well, you need to rinse well with the product. After, you have very refreshed, clean skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ButterfliesAreFree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this alot .it removes makeup and the oil of my skin very well. Better then the regular cleanser. :) smell is not that great though. very cheap and comes in a huge bottle that lasts forever will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ruthfarm

I bought this because I have great results with the original Cetaphil cleanser. Plus I wanted something I can use in the shower (the original cleanser is not good to use during showers). It's a clear, liquidy soap that doesn't lather very well. I noticed that I can get better foam if I wash my hands first before lathering the cleanser. A lot of people complain about its scent but I didn't notice it at all. I've already finished a bottle but I'm still not used to the feel of my face after washing! My face feel greasy when I touch it, but when I test my skin for dirt or makeup residue, I find none! It is a bit drying but not as much as other cleanser I used to own. I've already repurchased the cleanser and I will continue to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by klmum

i have used this product for my combination/acne prone skin. i like it because it makes your skin feel super clean without feeling super dry. the only issue i have is that it doesn't take off all my eye makeup (which is basically only mascara). i will but again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this works best if you use this with a washcloth! it gets all the makeup off completely, esp. eye makeup. Use a really soft washcloth with it, and rub it in small circles, and u'll be amazed at how soft ur skin is afterwards! i use this with aveeo skin brightening lotion afterwards, and my skin looks like it did when i was 10! healthy!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

I have combination skin and a lot of acne but when i tried this since my mom swears by it for her sensitive skin i broke out in horrible, huge, painful zits after only using it 2 times! i threw it out and i recommend that if you have acne DON'T USE THIS

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Wendy_S

This is an "ok" product. It seems expensive at first (for a drugstore brand), but you get quite a lot of product. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wouldn't buy it again. This is a fairly gentle cleanser and it left my skin feeling not quite clean. The packaging is functional, but not attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Gatsbysgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for about a year. It has done a great job of keeping my sensitive, acne prone skin in check. Its definitely not a very glamorous product, but it is very effective. I am able to use it in the morning and again at night to remove make-up and it gets my skin clean! I love the package (bottle with pump) and I usually buy this at Target for around $6.00.