July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Liquid - Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2001 12:56:00 PM More reviews by memechoses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I DON'T OFTEN WRITE REVIEWS, BUT...THIS IS IT.. THE HOLY GRAIL OF PERFECT FOUNDATIONS. SHEER BUT DEFINITE COVERAGE. GREAT SHADES. MIXED WITH THEIR FLUID SHEER (A SLIGHTLY OPALESCENT NUDE SHEER PRIMER)IN #7, MY SKIN LOOKED FLAWLESS,AND 5 YEARS YOUNGER. LOOKED LIKE I SPENT A FORTUNE AT THE DERM DOING YOU KNOW WHAT...FYI MET PAT MCGRATH AT THE EVENT YESTERDAY. WHAT A FAB LADY. THE PRODUCT LINE IS SUPERB. ESPECIALLY FACE AND CHEEK PRODUCTS. GET TO NYC SAKS IF YOU CAN ...BEST LINE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS. MORE...MORE...

two years later. i have not switched. i do see now that #8 lsf mixed with #2 fluid sheer is perfect for my self tanning, an #6.5 and #2 fluid sheer is great for my lighter complexion days. i think I was one of the first to review this and i still stand by it...

its now 2006 and i still wear lsf... i range from 6.5 -8. right now i am a 7 , slightly self tanned. i cannot and have not found a better foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2001 8:31:00 PM More reviews by prinny20

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the finish of this foundation. It makes my dry skin appear dewy & fresh. The color match is great (I'm a Stila B & it's #2) & the scent is faint. I don't like the pump-you can't control the amount that comes out. And it is expensive.But I'm pretty sure I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2001 10:16:00 AM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this has become my best foundation of the bunch! Very silky smooth texture and blends very well with lots of slip. I am wearing 2, colors start at 0 so even a PPP should be able to find her color here, lol. The pump bottle is a problem, too much comes out so you've got to work with this to get the right amount. That and the price ($42) make it a "let me think on it" purchase, but if you go for it you won't be sorry! Great coverage, beautiful colors, interesting smell (slightly industrial and quirky), modern packaging, a winner in most categories.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2001 3:06:00 AM More reviews by tortue

This foundation is exactly what its name implies! My perfect foundation for evenings. A medium coverage which erases all flaws, and makes the skin seem silky and healthy. It lasts well, and puts a relative halt to shine without emphasising dry patches. Comes in a sophisticated looking pump bottle.