BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/26/2006 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE DANDELION!! No seriously, I would cry if I had to go a day without it. It works for me all year round. In the summer it's great on it's own and in the winter I use it over a light dusting of bronzer. The brush works well for me, so the packaging works, although it is a bit clunky. I keep the little plastic tray in the box all the time, so the brush doesn't interfere with the blush when not in use. I don't have many other blushes around because I use this pretty much exclusively.

on 2/21/2006 12:43:00 AM

My HG of face powders! At my old job, I had to be there at 6 in the morning for breakfast, so by lunch, I was looking pretty slagged! A few swipes of this stuff perked my complexion right up!

I did have to subtract for the packaging though, and it is really expensive, which is why I try to buy it on Ebay.

on 2/20/2006 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my first Benefit cosmetic item in my stash. Very pretty light pink blush. I'm still not so sure if I like the box...a little bit clunky. But, the brush that comes inside seems ok (considering most of us use larger brushes and toss the little ones that come with products). The only downside might be how when you put the brush back into the box, there is a tendency to make little nicks in the blush...but that's not really too major of a problem.

I adored this product.
It is a beautiful light pink shade. PERFECT for fair skins. It had a bit of a glimmer...which I am not really fond of in blushes, but I think it made my face look brighter. I have gotten many compliments from friends and family when I wear this. The price was a bit for a teenager without a stable job, but it was a great product and worth every penny. I have lost this, however, but i still plan to buy a new one. This is the perfect shade that looks very natural for pale skins.

on 2/14/2006 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of Benefit products. However, I had heard really good things about this blush so I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. This is my all time favorite blush. I'm super pale and most blushes really make me look like a clown with super red cheeks. This I can use and it gives me just the right amount of color. It's gorgeous. It is very light in color and so it may not show up on darker skin tones, but for us PPP's it works great. The packaging is cute but it's a good thing I don't carry it around with me because I could see it not holding up.

on 2/12/2006 9:35:00 PM

I look so pretty after swiping this blush onto my face. But price is too high.

on 2/12/2006 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's not a cosmetics, it's glow in the box. I am a NW 20 and this ballerina pink powder perks up my skin big time. When I am in rush, I'd prep my face with Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic (my HG powder) and use this Dandelion as overall powder, and dusting extra amount on my cheeks, and I'd look like having that 10 hours sleep the night before. One of the cosmetics I'd never give up, at least for now.

on 2/7/2006 7:16:00 AM

I have been dying to try this since I've read all the reviews here so I finally went to Sephora and bought some. Absolutely wonderful! words cannot describe! It dosen't look like make-up, just pretty.

on 2/5/2006 6:55:00 PM

Love it! This very pale and subtle pink pressed powder gives me the most beautiful healthy glow.I use it as a blush and all over brightening powder.

on 2/5/2006 1:29:00 PM

Dandelion should be considered more a loose powder than a blush. I use it over my BE foundation and blush as an all over "brightener". It is very lightly pigmented and adds just a light touch of healthy pink to the skin. I am very fair and this does not make my face pink or shimmery, just naturally fresher and more youthful. Would definitely repurchase.

Popular Blush Products