December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mrswhite072895

For $3.99, I couldn't ask for a more convenient product. It slips into my pocket or my purse, so I can rub the cream on my cuticles at any time. It does a great job of keeping my cuticles from getting dry, and I love the smell. The tin is bearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by zahirahnajma

I am crazy about this product. It goes on VERY greasy but it sinks in pretty quickly. My cuticles are a mess and this really softens them!
Plus of course the smell is heavenly. It smells like creamy sweet real lemon. mmmm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an overall great product. the scent is yummy and it really does its job of keeping hands and cuticles well-moisturised.

The tin was no problem for me to open or close either.

The scent is sort of like lemon with a hint of lime to me.
Good thick consistency too, is great to put on just before bedtime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a staple for me Ė I keep one in my on-the-go bag at all times. Itís conveniently packaged [small tin], but I would have loved a tube of some sort. Anyhow, itís wonderful on cuticles, and really any other dry spots. Iíve used this on my elbows and even my nose when I was sick and my nose was raw. Itís super emollient, and I love the scent Ė It smells just like fresh lemon iced cookies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Another item I just like "okay". The scent is nice and it is moisturizing to cuticles, but I think I simply prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. I don't care for the tin container of the Burt's Bees either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! This product has really helped my cuticles. My nails look so much more healthy now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This comes in a little pot that I get from a local health food store. I like that it is a thick cream that doesn't make a huge oily mess. It really helps my nails look nice because my cuticles tend to be dry. Rave from me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by KoreanBlaq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I much prefer the older, greasier formula in the old grey and black letting tin. This formula has a much stronger lemon smell, the only drawback is the tin is harder to open. The new formula is okay, but I'm really looking for the old.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by galaxiigrl

This just doesn't seem to do anything at all for my cuticles. I put it on at night before bed, and, well, nothing. The lemon scent is nice, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I love putting it on because it just smells so good, like true lemons (not chemically cleaning lemon scents). It's a bit greasy going on, but it really sinks into cuticles and the skin around the nails. Really makes a difference.