October 21, 2014 | 2013 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an overall great product. the scent is yummy and it really does its job of keeping hands and cuticles well-moisturised.

The tin was no problem for me to open or close either.

The scent is sort of like lemon with a hint of lime to me.
Good thick consistency too, is great to put on just before bedtime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a staple for me Ė I keep one in my on-the-go bag at all times. Itís conveniently packaged [small tin], but I would have loved a tube of some sort. Anyhow, itís wonderful on cuticles, and really any other dry spots. Iíve used this on my elbows and even my nose when I was sick and my nose was raw. Itís super emollient, and I love the scent Ė It smells just like fresh lemon iced cookies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Another item I just like "okay". The scent is nice and it is moisturizing to cuticles, but I think I simply prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. I don't care for the tin container of the Burt's Bees either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! This product has really helped my cuticles. My nails look so much more healthy now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This comes in a little pot that I get from a local health food store. I like that it is a thick cream that doesn't make a huge oily mess. It really helps my nails look nice because my cuticles tend to be dry. Rave from me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by KoreanBlaq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I much prefer the older, greasier formula in the old grey and black letting tin. This formula has a much stronger lemon smell, the only drawback is the tin is harder to open. The new formula is okay, but I'm really looking for the old.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by galaxiigrl

This just doesn't seem to do anything at all for my cuticles. I put it on at night before bed, and, well, nothing. The lemon scent is nice, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I love putting it on because it just smells so good, like true lemons (not chemically cleaning lemon scents). It's a bit greasy going on, but it really sinks into cuticles and the skin around the nails. Really makes a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

I can't say how much I love this. Not only does it smell good but since I've been using it my cuticles are so healthy. I don't like the tin it comes in b/c its hard to open, or it was for me. So I scooped it all out and put it in another pot but no matter it works the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Smells great. Seems to work well. That is, if you can get the damn tin open. God forbid you have nails you'll chip 'em all trying to get this damn thing open.

BUT... if you DO get it open, forget your nails you'll have great CUTICLES! *sigh* I do like the product, it's got a GREAT fresh lemon scent (mmmm kind of like lemonade), goes on 'not too thick not too thin' and it's not too greasy, I just end up cussing like a sailor trying to get the tin open.

If you buy it keep your crowbar handy. continued >>