Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 4/16/2003 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this at night, and I really like the fresh lemony smell. It makes my nails really shiny and healthy looking - and it does help my often brittle and dry cuticles. It seems to wash off quickly though but so does the Sally Hansen cuticle defense antioxidant complex I use at work, too. And the tin is way cute and cheery.

on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 PM

I got this in a sampler pack. I don't use it often, but I really do like this product. It has a nice smell also.

on 4/15/2003 11:15:00 AM

Out of all my products, this one is definitely in my top five that I cannot live without. If you have such a hard time picking your favorite beauty product b/c you love many of them then you'll see the significance of this being in my top five! Every single time I apply this people say "you smell delicious" or "Mmmm what is that great scent?" The scent will actually make your mouth water! I am obsessed with this cuticle cream. I have one in my car, on my night stand, in the bathroom and in the living room! I am also a big fan of Kiehl's cuticle cream.. but this one smells like 10000 x's better!

on 4/3/2003 1:54:00 PM

I got this in a sampler pack and keep it in my desk. The lemony smell is wonderful, but the moisturization doesn't last long. It's an okay product, not great, but not horrible either. Try SolarOil if you're looking for a great nail/cuticle treatment.

on 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM

This isn't a bad cuticle cream. The smell is grrreat, and it does seem to moisterize. But, it doesn't come close to my Body Shop Vitamin E Cuticle Stick, so I won't repurchase. Also, the tub is a little messy, I'd prefer this in a stick.

on 3/27/2003 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best cuticle cream I've ever used. I've tried several, but I keep going back to this one. Try it!

on 3/23/2003 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a sample and I don't really like it. It was WAY too greasy I couldn't even keep it on. But I like the lemon fragrance.

on 3/18/2003 3:34:00 PM

I use this on my cuticles at night and they stay smooth and hangnail free. The smell is a bit strong, but it's a good product overall.

on 3/9/2003 12:45:00 PM

Smells like Pledge.
Doesn't help the cuticles.
You will break a nail trying to open the tin.
My advice - skip it.

on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

Popular Treatments