September 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by amandagoss13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!! It's good enough to even out my skin tone but still natural looking. Not to mention that it goes on evenly and makes my skin look brighter. It made my skin softer, and cleared most of my mild break outs. I would defiantly buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the best low end BB creams you can get. I wasn't expecting much from it but it really evened out my complexion and gave me a nice glow. As expected it was very light and easy to apply, no coverage to speak of but I wasn't hoping for any. If you're lucky enough to have clear skin, this with some concealer where needed is a really nice way to do the 'barely there' make up look. It's not very luxurious and isn't a miracle worker by any means but it's certainly a lot better than some of the rubbish BB creams out there and is good value for money. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because there are so many other BB creams/tinted moisturisers on my wish list to try, if i had to choose a cheap BB cream this would probably be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsessedthoughtful

I am in love with this BB cream! I have been wanting to try a blemish balm cream for a long time but I always put it off by telling myself I have a foundation. But I saw this at Walmart & Walgreens for 8$ so I purchased it at walmart in the light-medium shade and I have to say I LOVE it! The prouduct is AMAZING! It covers up and dosen't feel cakey! I slept in it (which I don't recommend you do)and it dident cause any clogged pores or anything! And it has SPF 30 which is icing on the cake! I'm sold and I definately will be buying this again! The one (&only) downside is that the packaging is a little bit thin. But other than that I recommend this product 100%

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by 14K35911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After only 3 days of wearing this, I broke out all over my face. I have tried many different products before, and this is the first time anything has caused me to break out. As well, it didn't really enhance my skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin so finding a tinted moisturizer/bb cream is near impossible for me. I saw this for $7.44 at Walmart and it said no oils or heavy ingredients so I thought why not give it a try. I love it! I do get shiny as the day goes on and need to blot, thus the 4 stars. But overall it is not greasy. I'll definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by smm1977red

I love this cream! I haven't found it one bit grainy and I have sensitive skin and this has not irritated me one bit. My skin looks great. The color does look orange coming out but it blending right into my fair to light skin. I do have a bit of a tan right now though. I do not use a moisturizer underneath it. Just cleanse tone and this BB cream its great. I am in my 30s though so like another reviewer said if you have oily skin or are younger you may not like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Kattors

I bought this product to replace my BB Cream which had recently run out.
I was really excited to be able to buy BB cream at a local store.
When I tried it on it felt odd - grainy, sandy. Belbesh Balm/Blemish Balm is supposed to be a water-based cream.

Turns out that Maybelline thinks "BB Cream" means "beauty bead cream"

It was itchy, rough and after a few hours actually burnt my skin.
After one use it made me break out - and I do NOT have overly sensitive skin.

It oxidated quickly and the color was off. No notable SPF benefits either.

It's not "BB Cream" it's an entirely different foundation.
I returned mine the day after buying it. Will never purchase again.
Use at your own risk.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by britie27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great for summer months when wearing heavy foundation isn't an option. I do like that it matches my extremely fair skin tone pretty well. It has decent coverage, better than a tinted moisturizer but not as good as a foundation as a BB cream should be. It looks VERY orange out of the tube but does match very well once applied.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by bel1064

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tested a few different BB creams before I found my HG and this was one of the ones I tried. OMG! What a mistake! I broke out all over my face after only 3 days of wear! It seemed as if every single pore on my face was clogged. Took weeks of TLC to get my face back to normal. I have dry skin with very few breakouts and this just did not work for me at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by LorBar

Got for 6 bucks at walmart! I love this product, i apply concealer like i normally do than apply the bb cream with a foundation brush. its lightweight but had pretty good coverage while looking natural.