Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

I love this product--it's perfect for quick, light coverage. Lasts long, feels fresh, has the added plus of SPF protection to keep skin young in the sun. The only downer is that there are very few shades, so I had to buy two and mix them. Not a huge deal, but I do recommend trying it since the shades aren't very diverse. I'm Asian so I mixed light/medium and medium to get the right color.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is alright. Personally all I find it to do is give light coverage and dewiness to my skin. Don't get me wrong, I love light and dewy but I feel like any ol' tinted moisturizer can do that for my skin. Maybe that's all it is supposed to do. I was just expecting some magical makeup from all the claims BB creams tend to make. The packaging is slim and compact and it has SPF which is perfect for traveling.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't know what a BB cream was but then I bought this and gave it a go. I like this product and I love the creamy texture and how it goes on evenly and smooth. I am a fair to medium skin tone so I got the light to medium but I think it's a bit too dark for me. Also, the packaging could use a little work, because the product just goes EVERYWHERE when I take off the cap. Overall I think it's a good product for the money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my gooooooddddnesss! I just love this product! I bought it at walmart a couple days ago and ever since i have been wearing, people have been telling me how pretty i look and how my makeup is flawless! its amazing! i llove this product so much! the only thing that i dont really like about it is that it only comes in 1fl oz bottles. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.! theee bb cream really matched my skin color as well! This was the first time i have ever even heard of a "BB" cream.So i decided to give it a try! i lovvvvvvvvvve it! i cant stop saying that i love it! i will def continue to purchase this bb cream in medium/dark shade!!:):) im in love with thissss! BUY IT NOW!:)

This is a review for the sample in 17 magizine. I got a little sample (light medium) with a coupon $1 off! So seven dollars. You only needed a little and it looked amazing on and my skin is really dry so it was so moisturized. I didn't even need concealer! WARNING: do not use if oily skin or expecting full coverage. This is super low coverage which is what my easy to take care of skin needs. AMAZING PRODUCT need more in a tube but for 8 dollars it is fine :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. But I like it because it has the titanium dioxide sunscreen. When you first put it on it looks like it has a lot of coverage but then it smooths out to a very sheer finish. It gets oily on me, but I have very oily skin, so anything gets oily on me! The colors are accurate. I have fair skin and I got the second shade and it matches perfectly. I dust some Glominerals powder over this and it looks great. I would definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is awful!! the color on the tube does not match the color in the tube, it broke my skin out really bad. I have no more words to write, that' s how bad this product is. Generally I love Maybelline products, but not this one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've tried 3 BB creams, this one, the Garnier one and the Marcelle one. I have very oily skin and this product just did NOT work for me at all as it made my skin super oily and broke me out on my chin.
I did like the consistency of it and found that it blended well into my skin and left a beautiful finish, but has ZERO coverage. I love the fact that it has sunscreen built in and was so hoping this would work as in the summertime I don't like wearing anything heavy on my skin but it is going into my "give away" drawer.

If you don't feel like reading the paragraph - my conclusion: disappointed.

I'm a huge YouTube make up guru addict. I noticed that a lot of gurus were using BB Creams, and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I purchased this product from Walmart in a medium shade. I was unsure if it would even match my skin tone because it came out a bit orange.

I have to say that it disappointed me. It is really runny. It didn't moisturize my skin at all, and provided absolutely NO coverage. I did like the fact that it contained sun screen, but I could have just worn a bit of my powder foundation with SPF in it and it probably would have done a much better job.

I now have the tube sitting on my shelf, going to waste. I regret buying it. For now, I prefer light foundations or none at all. No BB creams for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually use estee Lauder double wear foundation but I decided to try this because I heard so much hype about it. I was hoping that it would mostly smooth out the coloring on my face; I have red blotches above my eyebrows, red blotches on my cheeks and on my upper lip. When I put on the bb cream, my skin was still red And blotchy. If didn't smooth my complexion at all. The only thing it did was disguise these bumps I have on my cheek, but they are already skin colored.
All in all I wasn't really impressed with the product.