Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This product is absolutely amazing, the best palette I ever tried! The colors are all super pigmented, extremely wearable, easily applied, perfect! The colors can easily be used for casual occasions to special occasions, from day to night. This palette is perfect for anyone!

The packaging [brown velvet] is extremely luxurious also.

on 11/13/2011 8:08:00 AM

This amazing product has been reviewed enough, but I can't help myself. I am terrible at applying eyeshadows, but this is all so fool proof and blendable that even I can do it. You don't have to be as knowledgable as every one else on this board in order to make this palette work; it is perfect for amateurs like myself. I'm so happy I invested in this, I look professional but, if I do say so myself, gorgeous at work. Can't wait to attempt to do a smokey eye with gunmetal, maybe it'll work this time!

on 11/12/2011 9:08:00 PM

I bought this product before Sephora put it on the shelves (I just happened to know they had it in the back). I have been using this almost everyday. It is so easy to make the natural look I want for work everyday. Don't get me wrong I love crazy vibrant colors like Sugarpill has to offer, but on a day to day basis that is not practical for me. The UD Naked palette is a basic must have for all you lovely ladies out there. If you are a new comer to the world of make up you can find hundreds of tutorials using this palette. When I travel this is the only palette I need to take to cover all occasions. The colors are really pigmented and blend-able. You could create a dramatic eye or an innocent flirty eye. I find new uses for this one all the time. My only complaint, and the reason I took a lippie off is, that some of the more shimmery colors tend to have fall out. I have found this to be the case with UD in general. I guess that is why UDPP is here to save the day.

on 11/6/2011 3:40:00 AM

OK OK, after months of Youtube raves and temptation, I finally gave in and got Naked. About time, too.

First off, it's Urban Decay, which means that the shadows are going to be of excellent quality. Extremely pigmented, glorious, beautiful. The color choice, too, is terrific. You've got your yellow-brown-toned neutrals, but then you've got some GORGEOUS pinks (omg, so much <3 for Toasted) and even a purple.

I use this palette for work, then add some darker colors for nighttime. You can do almost everything with this palette except join the circus, I swear.

HOWEVER, Sidecar. WTF is with this color? It doesn't show up at all on me (maybe too close to the UDPP color?) and seems kind of...pointless. But that's only 1/12 colors, which isn't enough for me to knock off a star.

And the brush? Kind of "meh". Not great, but usable.

on 11/4/2011 11:22:00 PM

Absolutely fabulous shadows.. the colours are so versatile and easy to wear, the pigment pay off is incredible and they feel like silk on your eyelid. This palette is an absolute must have for anyone, even if you're a minimal makeup wearer. Worth every penny. LOVELOVELOVE

on 11/4/2011 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Like so many others, I love this palette. It's got SO many colors and they can be used so many ways--the combinations aren't quite endless, but it'll take a while to work through them all.

As far as price goes, this can't be beat. You get 12 different shadows that are nearly full size! Individual UD shadows retail for $17 USD each and weigh in at 1.5 grams. The shadows in the Naked Palette weigh in at 1.3 grams, so even if you only wind up liking 3 colors (and really, I dare you to resist these colors) you've gotten your money's worth between the shadows, the brush (retails for $26 USD), and the sample of primer potion! I'm a little bummed, because I have one of the earlier palettes that doesn't have the brush, but the dual ended 24/7 eyeliners.

Quality of the shadows is typical Urban Decay, so no real complaints there, but a few of them have some god awful fallout! That's the only reason I took a lippie away--having to do my eye makeup, go back and use scotch tape to clean up the fallout, then do my face makeup--wayy to much effort for me, usually!

Overall, a great buy and a must have if you enjoy using neutrals!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this palatte. Urban Decay never cease to disappoint me. I would reccomend this palatte to everyone. Im a huge lover of golds and browns so when i saw this i HAD to have it. It has so many varieties and they blend so well. Everyone should own this palatte!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A must have for ANY make up lover! Possesses every neutral color that you need to create stunning looks. I've used this palette to create works for look as well as dramatic looks for evenings out. I have only had mine for a few months and already the letters have faded on the front and have used up the eyeliner. Lol. Infact it pretty much lived in my purse for the first 2 months of me owning it. All of the shadows are easy to work for and highly pigmented. However a few of the colors have glitter fall out so be sure to either put setting powder under your eyes to catch fall out...or do your base AFTER applying your shadow.

Other than that...Get yours! You won't regret it.

I can't believe i was so late finding this palette. I'm dark skinned and love every color in this palette. Great pigmentation. Naked doesn't seem to last as long on me, even with UDPP. Id repurchase

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

So I broke down and finally bought this palette during the Sephora FF sale this year. I almost didn't want to like it, I didn't think it was possible that this thing would live up to all the crazy hype.

But it does. It's really as amazing as everyone says it is.

One thing I was worried about is that there would be lots of eyeshadows with chunky glitter (UD is notorious for this) but there's only like 2 shadows that have any of the chunky stuff in them, and even then it's not too much.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty