July 29, 2014 | 1014 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jiasweetheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I owned the Urban Decay Naked Palette for a while now and I still love it. I love all of the colors in this palette and itís great that there are shimmer and matt colors in the palette. The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. You can use a light hand to get a sheer look or build up the color to get the look you want. I love traveling with this palette because I can create many looks with it. I know it was very hard to find this palette in the stores for a while. If you can get your hands on it you should buy it. You will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For those of you who don't have a lot of eyeshadows or are just starting out in makeup...this is the palette for you. For those of you who are experienced in makeup...this is for you. This palette is for everybody really. It covers all that is considered neutral. From Beiges, Browns, Golds, Grays,Burgundies...it's got it. You can do all kinds of looks for with this palette. At first, I thought they were TOO shimmery. Like I could not use it everyday...but then I figured "Hey...what the heck...might as well give it a try right?" I'm so glad I did. The shimmer is great. The staying power of these shadows is great. The combinations you could do are endless really. And for the price...you really are getting a bang for your buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SugarSha10

I love this pallet! It has every color you need for those everyday looks to night looks right in one box, so that you're not fumbling around in your makeup bag or drawer looking for that color you need. Everything color you need is all in one box and the colors are so rich and beautiful! It's a little pricey, but worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

I am very happy with this purchase. The eyeshadpws are very soft ,pigmented and easy to blend. As I use the eye shadow base, so I have no problem with creasing. It has combination of matt and shimmery colors and they are so easy to wear. They are perfect for every day use which means they are all kind of "boring" colors, so if you expect some fun colors, this is might not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

For those who don't find this Palette workable or with to much shimmer, don't know the fine art of creating a look that's all you, incorporating other colors and styles, mixing and matching. This is my go-to Palette and I even use it when I am going to wear blacks and grays because you can do so much with the colors in here, also many of them go with my darker shadows perfectly.

I use Creep and Gunmetal to line my eyes most of the time. Since they are so pigmented, they almost look black to someone not paying attention. I also love mixing Smog and Sin together (actually anything with sin is amazing, you can dress your look up or dress it down). I primarily use Virgin as a highlight, but sometimes will brush or pat it over a darker lid just to lighten it up.

Half Bakes is probably the most shimmery of the group, but I still love the color. For me, it's to vibrant to wear alone, but I do tone it down with Toasted and Darkhorse which I get complimented on.

These shadows are amazing the possibilities are endless. Wear them individually, layer them with others from the Palette or even other favorites in a different Palette.

Price really isn't that bad. I paid 48 dollars (I have the one with the pencil) at Ulta --- they surprisingly had one in stock. Basically you're paying 4 dollars for one color. Which isn't all that bad since it's UD and you pay around the much for a less pigmented version at a drug store. Plus I wear this Palette almost everyday whether to work or a night out on the town --- and I haven't hit the bottom on any color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by poiverz

This is the bomb diggity. I'm around a NC20-25, olive skin tone, brown hair, big-ish eyes that have a lot of "flappy" eyelid space. This palette has several great shades in one package. It's pretty fool proof. I tend not to wear the shades on the right side as much (e.g. Creep) because I usually wear this palette during the day time. My favourite daily look is Naked, then Buck in the crease, with some Sin on the browbone, along with black e/l.

It's been a great purchase that I do NOT regret and would re-buy once I use up the shadows.

BTW Canadian ladies - I snagged one of these at the SDM in Yorkdale Mall in Toronto.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by amandanicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the colors, I like tan colors pigment. I was looking for this palette for awhile with the colors and this is it.
It is expensive for tiny pigments but its worth it and they give you a tiny shimmer to try as well. BONUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tiff829

I really love this palette! I had some trouble with fallout at first, but I think it is the brush that is included that is the problem. I like to use the brush for blending, but I use my fingers or my e.l.f. shader brush to pack on color. This builds up color quicker, and I don't end up with glitter everywhere. The colors in the palette are beautiful and silky and last all day. I'm so glad I was finally able to grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

The Urban Decay Naked Palette has 12 shadows, and is priced at $48 in sephora in the US, $4 per shadow. I have a fair complexion, so anything past "naked", I cant use all over the lid. I do appreciate the pigmentation that the colors have, though. I do have to say, the shadows are quite tiny and not all are wearable, such as "creep" and "gunmetal". Beside those two little cons, this palette is 100% amazing. I wouldn't re-purchase the palette again because there's no way I could use all of the eyeshadows in my first one, let alone my second! for my wallet's sake, I would only re-purchase my favorite shades in single form...such as "sin" and "toasted". But if I were to go back in time and have the choice to not purchase my original one, I would still buy it, thats why i chose to say i'd buy it again. LOVE. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by therightamt

This was my first palette from UD and it's the one I always reach for. I really like that I can use this for my day to day work look as well as glam up with it for a night out. The colors are very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way so I think the price is worth it in the long run. The only downfall I had with this was the long wait and back-orders I had to wait through to get it.