December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2002 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nixxienix

I really wanted to like this product, as I have been wanting to try it for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this gloss is just too "clear" and the small is a bit too overpowering for comfort. The colors look pretty on swatches, and sometimes, in the tube. But on my lips, it is just another clear lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 4:57:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not quite as thrilled with this as most of the other people on the board. I have it in Rose, which is basically clear and would be fine over lipstick if it stayed on! I find that it has very little staying power unless you don't lick your lips or drink anything. ;-} Will most likely not buy this again. Very disappointed because I've always been happy with most of Lancome's products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by chelsear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just discovered these (where was I?) and I love them! I have fizz(clear, shimmery, grape scented), miracle(a bright pink version of fizz), and simmer(slightly opaque, shimmery peach that smells like a Terry's Chocolate Orange). These are all gorgeous on their own or layered over lipsticks. The flavours are not very strong and generally vanish about 5 minutes after applying. The gloss lasts for a long time, longer than MAC lipglass, and gives a transparent, not milky coverage. Any glitter is small and not gritty. An excellent product.
Edit: Well, I've found better glosses since I wrote this. I guess my sense of smell has changed because I can't tolerate the smell of these anymore, and the thickness of them bugs me now, too. Still a good product that I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Redd

I got the Spring Fling color...it's soooo glossy and it leaves my lips smooth afterwards, it's the barest hint of color which is exactly what I like. I would definitely reccomend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2002 7:18:00 PM More reviews by genevieve

I love my 2 juicy tubes! I got Orange and Bonfire(a pretty coral)

They are so shiny and gorgeous. The Orange is more sheer than the Bonfire and is perfect when you have no other makeup on for a little glow!

Good Stuff! Go check them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Jeniletv

This product smells wonderful and has a nice texture and feel and really lasts a long time. They are not overly sticky like some I've tried. I am very happy with this lip gloss and would definately buy them again. I own two now, cerise and daiquiri and I can't wait to buy more!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:20:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently got the Juicy Tube Lip Highlighter called Fizz. It's a clear gloss with shimmer. Like a clear Miracle. It's perfect for layering over other lippies to add gorgeous shine with a hint of shimmer. A definate winner. UPDATE - gosh i haven't used this in ages and ended up giving it away to my sister - i wasn't into a cloudy glossy look. i prefer the clear glossy look instead. good texture and quality like all JT's but probably won't get this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2002 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Labello

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this lip gloss. I have it in Miracle and Sirop de Pink(smells like fresh raspberries) and they are both beautiful colors. SDP is a pale glossy pink and Miracle is a little darker with tiny glitter. They last regular not too long though. After MAC lipglass they are my second favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2002 10:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Fizz and it is great! It has a very smooth consistency, yet it lasts for hours. Fizz is a sheer shimmery color and I like to wear it on bare lips, or add it to lipstick to made it shimmer and shine! I just wish that they made these in more colors that are pigmented as supposed to the sheer ones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 4:21:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why in the world would anyone buy these instead of L'Oreal Color Juices? And if I'm not mistaking, doesn't Lancome own L'Oreal and Maybelline? Maybe that's why I find all of their items and shades so similar! Regardless I just don't like the tubes and I never got an even application from them. Plus they are too sticky and the tubes are awkward to carry around. Don't like this product.