September 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Jeniletv

This product smells wonderful and has a nice texture and feel and really lasts a long time. They are not overly sticky like some I've tried. I am very happy with this lip gloss and would definately buy them again. I own two now, cerise and daiquiri and I can't wait to buy more!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:20:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently got the Juicy Tube Lip Highlighter called Fizz. It's a clear gloss with shimmer. Like a clear Miracle. It's perfect for layering over other lippies to add gorgeous shine with a hint of shimmer. A definate winner. UPDATE - gosh i haven't used this in ages and ended up giving it away to my sister - i wasn't into a cloudy glossy look. i prefer the clear glossy look instead. good texture and quality like all JT's but probably won't get this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2002 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Labello

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this lip gloss. I have it in Miracle and Sirop de Pink(smells like fresh raspberries) and they are both beautiful colors. SDP is a pale glossy pink and Miracle is a little darker with tiny glitter. They last regular not too long though. After MAC lipglass they are my second favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2002 10:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Fizz and it is great! It has a very smooth consistency, yet it lasts for hours. Fizz is a sheer shimmery color and I like to wear it on bare lips, or add it to lipstick to made it shimmer and shine! I just wish that they made these in more colors that are pigmented as supposed to the sheer ones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 4:21:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why in the world would anyone buy these instead of L'Oreal Color Juices? And if I'm not mistaking, doesn't Lancome own L'Oreal and Maybelline? Maybe that's why I find all of their items and shades so similar! Regardless I just don't like the tubes and I never got an even application from them. Plus they are too sticky and the tubes are awkward to carry around. Don't like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2002 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Manmandy

Mmmmmmm......I love the test and smell of this product. It have many different kinds of colour and most of them are quite sheer. I just LOVE the test of this product. I have it in this pinkish color and a red color. They moisturize my lips really well and is not sticky at all. I love the way it felt on my lips. Although the price of this product is not cheap, I would still buy it again, because it just felts the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2002 5:31:00 PM More reviews by divadenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thus far my favorite lipgloss. I only wear lipgloss now, so many points about the product are important to me, and Lancome's juicy tubes consistently rate high with me. The colors are lovely, anyone can find a color that looks good on them. The scent, flavor is pleasant. The texture is thich but not too sticky. The staying power is nice, and you dont have to be afraid to smack your lips for fear that the shimmer will give you a "nails down the chalboard" feeling. Packaging is nice, and the product lasts quite some time. I have about six colors and even if a color isnt "perfect" in my book, the quality of these by far makes it worth keeping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2002 6:06:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought Cerise today from the Oz collection, and it is really thick, shiny gloss, I really love this stuff! The smell reminds me of these mexican fruit drinks my mom used to buy. I remember trying on the Kiwi one and loving it, but when I went back to purchase it the MA told me they had ran out, and that they wouldn't be getting anymore which kind of sucked! Because I loved the way kiwi looked on me but anyway, the MA recommended Cerise, she said it was one of her faves, on me it gives my lips a light pinkish tint (my lips are naturally pink anyway) with red sparkles in it, that are hardly noticeable. Anyway I do love these and I will try to get kiwi next!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 2:09:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too little color, too much smell, too much flavor, too much money for what it is. I prefer that the cosmetics I use on my lips be entirely neutral in taste and smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't overly impressed by these. they were super tacky and too sheer for the color to show up on me. I would not repurchase these.