BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/5/2005 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I quite like this product, and trust me, ive tried A LOT of bronzers! Of you want a matte brown look then i suggest this, it has no hint of orange or red which is what I love about it. However, it can look a bit on the dull side (on some skins) so maybe if its mixed with a bit of shimmer powder it'll look better. overall, quite a nice product!

on 6/24/2005 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been a miracle for my pale, pale skin. I have been searching for a matte bronzer (shimmer make my oily skin look even olier) and I bought this based on recs from the make up board. The trick is to apply it with a very light touch. I first dip my powder brush in Revlons even-out yellow based powder, then roll it around in the Hoola, wipe of the excess and apply. Gives the most believable tan with no orange whatsoever. I'm surpirsed this hasn't gotten better reviews.

on 6/6/2005 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love HOOLA!! the color is just right for my verrrrry pale skin, and adds some color that's never there naturally...the powder is light, and i mix with dandelion for a nice blend of color, but hoola is great on its own as a base or a highlighter as a replacement for blush during summer. Great product, but the brush is unnecessary, use a regular powder brush.

on 6/4/2005 1:00:00 AM

I am a very pale (un)natural redhead and I LOVE Hoola! And I might be the only person on the planet who loves the brush it comes with. I just swipe it over the bronzer and then lightly run the brush down my cheeks once and all of a sudden, I'm tan. Realistically tan, not orange or sparkly- just tan. Perfection.

This is great, I would honestly say it suits ALL skin tones. Not too orange or brown or pink, perfect. The bronzer of my dreams. Brush is naff oh well, can't be 100% now can it?

...
BUY IT NOW!

on 6/2/2005 7:12:00 AM

This is my HG bronzer.It isnt orangey or shimmery which I hate, It gives natural tan. The brush is useless but I dont mind.Worth every penny cause it lasts long.

on 5/14/2005 9:25:00 PM

i love hoola bronzer! i have med. skin, green eyes & blonde hair and was scared this would be too orange, but it isn't at all. great staying power and suprisingly foolproof for a bronzer phobe like myself. it doesn't clog my pores and who could resist the cute packaging?!

on 5/14/2005 9:11:00 PM

I am PPP. This just makes my skin look dirty. Cutest packaging ever tho as per usual with Benefit. Sucked me riiiiight in.

on 5/11/2005 11:36:00 AM

I love Hoola! This bronzer could be my HG..... It's matte, realistic, tan NOT orange and it has not annoying fake looking sparkly bits in it. The SA also told me to throw away the brush admitting it was absolutely useless, instead I use a big fluffy Chanel powder brush which I don't use for anything else (so as not to mix up colours on the brush), this technique works perfectly, especially if you sweep the remainder of the powder on the brush across the upper eye area, the forehead and the chin. Thank you Benefit for making such a great and realistic bronzer!

on 5/9/2005 12:59:00 AM

I love this bronzer. I have NC30 skin and I wear this every day and people tell me that I look tan. The price is good because you get a huge amount.
I use the sephora bronzer brush with it, I can't stand the brush it came with. The packaging does make it hard to travel.

Popular Bronzers