April 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Manga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hoola is the best bronzer out there. It does what a bronzer is supposed to do. It is completely natural looking and is easy to use. I would highly suggest throwing away the contour brush it comes with. It works great with the Dandelion but the Hoola is to pigmented. Always use a fantail brush or a powdering brush to apply this product evenly. If you are travelling, the lid tends to come off but there is a simple solution: Tie a rubberband around it!!! It looks great with gilded, moonbeam, and glamazon. Fun to mix with dandelion. Great as an allover face powder for darker complections. It is more subtle on these complexions, but they are naturally bronzed, so it would be a wasted of money to use any bronzer. They would benefit more from benetint. That would add color, not hoola

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jasmine28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. It's very pigmented so you definitely have to use a light hand with this. There is no orange and no shimmer, just a natural heathy tan shade. This is also beautiful with Dandelion powder over it to give it some depth and light reflection, and you can use both powders on the eyes also instead of eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by materialgirl08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this bronzer..it doesn't have any werid orange color nor does is sparkle .It is just a very natural golden bronze color. I do have to say the brush it comes with is not the greatest, you have to use a bigger brush to get the best results !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Roxygrly227

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!! Hoola is by far the coolest bronzer out there. First of all the packaging is just too cute, and it comes with a cute little brush. When applied it makes you look and feel like your on an island. It's the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by zelda155

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! The packaging is horrible. The cover of the bronzer has come off in my makeup bag too many times to count and the bronzer is all chipped and caked into little pieces. This bronzer gives the dirtiest streaks imaginable. I don't understand why Sephora recommends this bronzer. Use MAC or NARS bronzer if you want the perfect bronzer. This is definitely not it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Phatty

This has to be one of the best bronzers on the market. I'm PPP, and it doesn't leave my skin looking muddy or overly tan. You can build it up for darker complexions. It goes on very smooth, heavily pigmented, and lasts a lonnnng time. I even use it as an eyeshadow. It also has no shimmer, so it looks completely natural. I would definately buy this again, even though it's insanely expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by tashamichelle

This is a joke. Like I really believe that the people at BEnefit are laughing their ass off!! The actual color is a beautiful brown based tan shade. BUT if your medium or dark complected,.. forget it. Not to mention the ridiculous box. IT taunts you to actually get your brush in there!! And in the event that you decide to use the brush that's provided you're going to get a streaky, blotchy mess!!! I actually took a side by side comparison and AVON's BRonze Glow bronzer is almost EXACTLY the same color, with a very, very small amount of shimmer, more product and a 4TH of the price. Save your money!!! Cause I promise you I will!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for almost any skin tone and looks natural since it's a matte shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by djgurl

I love this bronzer since it doesn't have shimmer and looks very natural on me. I'm kinda fair, but I use sunless tanner all year round, just for a glow, so I haven't had this turn "dirty" on me. Packaging could use some improvement, but it's ok. The brush bites the big one, but I haven't had a big powder brush for a while, so when I use the brush that comes with this, I actually apply with a VERY light hand on cheeks, nose and forehead and I then kinda rub it in lightly on my face with my hands!! Well, it all turns out pretty to me, and I have repurchased a few times and probably will continue!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Emily430

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whats up with this? I should have known better when it blotched on my arm at sephora, but I have been searching for that shade forever. If anybody knows how to make it spread evenly, or another bronze that is that natural looking, let us know!
UPDATE! I figured out why it looks muddy/dirty, I think it's catching more oily spots on the face, anyway, I found that if you put a very little amount on at a time (knock brush a few times), and use a light circular motion it works better.