July 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Tinkershell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my absolute favorite blush/powder type products. I have the Decked Out Dandelion pallet and it is a much more portable packae than the regular dandelion packaging and includes two wonderful eyeshadows (the darker one works great as liner too) and a lipcolor. I have this in my purse and get quite a bit of use from it and love being able to take my dandelion w/ me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by jakubcin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dandelion is a great blush for a natural looking pink for fair skin. It looks like the color my skin would look in the summer time if I were exercising in the morning. I could live without the cutesy brush and cutsey packaging. What is up with that little box? It is like opening up a little gift box, but for actually using it on a regular basis and wanting to use a regular size brush, that box is a pain in the butt. Loved the color, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Along with the others before me i agree that this product is wonderful. But for those of you who don't like a hint of pink steer clear. The effect is a pinky shimmery tone which I have found looks best on those with fair skin. It may seem pricey but the amount you buy will last forever. The one con is that I hate the brush it comes with but who cares most blushes don't come with a decent brush or one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I use it all over my face too. It is such a soft pink flattering color. I love the way it smells too. My face just looks fresh and glowy. I think the box is cute, but its not easy to carry in your purse.Thats the only bad thing. But who care this blush rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by valygirll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like it alot, its sheer and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by gothvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one blush that I always come back to. It very subtle but it gives you just the added color u need w/o being overwhelming. I have NARS Deep Throat and yet I still prefer Benefits Dandelion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cinhigs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Dandelion! It's the prettiest sheer shade of pink and it looks so natural. When I switched to using this as my blush (I sweep a little on the apples of my cheeks, nose, chin, and above my brows), I received several compliments from several co-workers and friends on how fresh and lovely I looked (what did I look like before???). One guy actually stopped me in the office and said "Wow, you look different? You have this radiant glow to you today." I also use it over the Benetint (love it) for a more flushed look. Although Dandelion is a little pricey ($26), it lasts forever (a little goes a long way). I'm still on my 1st purchase and I've had it for a little over a year and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by NessieBays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An amazing blush for all skin types. No one can go wrong with this - it is fairly subtle and it would be very hard to apply too much. Generally a fantastic product. Go and buy it today!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by puglover1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those indispensable products for me. Even without any other makeup, this powder blush is my foolproof way to get a glow. It seems to even out my skin while giving me a perfect subtle blush. I dust it everywhere, and add a pop of color on my cheeks for more punch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a hard time with blushes and every time I apply it I worry about it looking uneven or placed on the wrong part of my cheeks. But I've never had a problem with this one since the color looks so beautifully natural. It's impossible for me to make any mistakes with this one. I have medium olive skin and this blends into it with the look of a healthy light flush. I feel like I look great when I use this and would highly recommend it. I love the packaging too and haven't had any problems with it as far as traveling goes. My perfect blush!