April 20, 2014 | 1512 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by MauveRebelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My Profile :

Porcelain skin with slightly pink cheeks, blond hair, green eyes, cool undertoned. Combo sensitive skin with some acnee spots on the forehead and the chin from time to time.

The Product :

Beautiful sheer texture. A Pale warm pink color. Makes my green eyes pop, and gives a fresh "young girl" look. Perfect for spring & summer.

What it does to me :

I bought it a long time ago based on MUA reviews. I was so happy I did, I've been wearing it almost every day since. I thought I must not forget to recommand it, really worth it. It has caused me no breakouts, no allergy and never looked overdone on me. However with the lighting in winter I prefer Stila "Rose" or Canne Multiple from Nars. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Silent_Voice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush/luminizing powder must be one of my BEST BEAUTY BUYS!! Goes on smoothly and adds a natural hint of colour to the cheeks, without being overpowering. It smells lovely, too. I don't have a problem with the brush, like some of the other users. Well, what do you know.. great things come in small packages. ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hpylori

Yes, I am a sucker for cute packaging but I really love this stuff. Using a powder brush (not a fan of the brush that it comes with), just dab/swab/sweep the brush in the powder then tap lightly on the box, then make a circular motion on the apples of the cheeks then sweep downwards to brush the rest of the face. Do the same for the other side. And Voila - a luminated complexion! It gives it a shimmery glow but definitely MUCH MUCH MUCH more subtle than, say, Revlon Skinlights which I tried on my hand when it was first introduced at my nearby drug store. I don't use this for a blush tho because Benefit has the ultimate product for blush/tint - Benetint.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by MarleyPugh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate hate hate the packaging- but I adore the product. It smells divine, looks great as blush or highlighter, depending on the application, and you get a ton of product. however, it's not portable at all, and I'm always afraid the cardboard package will get ripped or crushed. I will purchase again because the product is great, but I really wish they'd revamp the packaging.

Update- MAC Well Dressed is everything I wished this would be- subtle glowy pink. More pigmented and easier to apply- much better packaging. So repurchasing this is a no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by neekolet

i read all these good reviews on benefit's dandelion so i needed to have this to see what the big fuss was all about. i normally dont wear any foundation or face powder but when i do wear the blush i have, it's way too overwhelming for my skin tone. so i decided to look for something like a highlighter and decided to buy dandelion. i tried it at sephora cuz i was too worried that i might be too dark for it but it was almost perfect. i was like, wow! im a little tanned and it was still looked great. it looked really nice during like the day time but under light from like my room looks kinda different but overall, it's great. definately not work 26 bucks though! maybe worth 18 bucks but jesus, not 26! the little box that it comes in is great though. super cute!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by marie_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it was nice if you just want to give the slightest hint of blush to your face,but i find myself LOADING it on to make it even half noticible,its very expensive for what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BuBBle_29

I have heard alot of reviews on this blusher...A veri natural pinky shade and quite pigment too...Abit pricey due to the brand...I'm not regret in getting this shade...Definitely worth buying to give it a try! A minus point is that it's not available in sg...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by frisk0babe

This blush is amazing!! It smells like fresh roses and gives your face a natural rosy glow. When I wear this blush, I look like my face is flushed from a relaxing jog. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by daisybuchanan

I have asian skin, and some pink blushes can look overwhelming on me. But, I love this stuff! Makes me look awake when I'm half-dead. You can build it up and leaves a great shimmer. Although it is fragranced, it does not irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by green72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Coverage is buildable to use as a sheer all over brightener or a blush. If your skin color is flat looking from a uniform application of foundation - this will help you brighten up and highlight areas where you would normally flush or where the sun would shine. I don't notice any distracting shimmer after application. It gives my very pale skin a healthy sheer glow. Do use a real makeup brush for overall application - not the one provided except for blush application. Cardboard container is cute but easier to use at home than on the go.