October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by gopchick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staples and absolute favorites. I have very fair, dry skin and loosepowders and blushes often look too stage makeup on me. I use Dandelion over my foundation lightly as an all over powder, to add a soft pink glow, and then use a bit more on my cheeks and nose for a sun kissed look. It blends beautifully and I love it.

The brush that comes with it is useless, I prefer a much bigger loose powder brush, and the cardboard box it comes in is a little troublesome once you have had the product for a while.

But over all, it is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by k_doll

This is the best blush I have ever used. I have very fair skin and it gives the most natural pink cheeks. Also great for an overall glow if dusted lightly all over the face. It's my daily staple, used with my Laura Mercier TM. I used to use benetint but dandelion is way better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

I absolutely love this an have used it for years. I am a medium complexion and get quite dark in the sun and cannot understand this not showing up on someone, as it shows up very well on me. Obviously, it is more of an all over enhancing powder that really does make you look fresh and more awake but if you used the brush it concentrates the color enough to use as a blush. I also discovered that putting Moonbeam under this looks great. It allows the powder to really grab onto the moonbeam and the pink in this highlighter adds the color of dandelion...just gorgeous. Also, it is expensive, but the amount you get is at least twice the amount, you get with normal blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by newnoisedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush gives me just the right hint of color on my fair skin. I use it on my cheeks and on my collar bones if I'm wearing a tank or low cut shirt. It compliments just about any skin tone. And the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by princesa_irulan

Beautiful lovely sheer pale-pink colour, perfect to apply on top of foundation and blusher to brighten up the complexion and leave a nice peachy texture to the skin. Lovely scent too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow!! Why did I wait soooooo long? This product is amazing! Dandelion gives a beautiful, healthy glow to my pale skin. Great to warm up dull winter skin as well.

IMHO it's probably not pigmented enough to be used as a blush, but it works well as an highlighter or a complexion luminizer/enhancer. Gives a subtle and luminous pink glow to my cheeks and to the bone just above. It's sheer but buildable - it goes on smoothly, and evenly. It also gives a delicate flush that brightens my entire face. It contains shimmers but it's not overly glittery either. Doesn't look too powdery nor chalky on my skin - but it trully gives a natural and fresh glow even when I'm tired! Stunning!

The packaging is cute, and a little goes a long way. Yes it's a bit expensive, but considering that it will last forever and that it gives great results, I think Dandelion worths every penny! The brush included in the package is useless though.

Another winner from Benefit!! I would definitely buy it again if I ever run out of this product! I wear it everyday since I bought it. Indispensable! :-) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Katari

I love this powder blush! It gives you nice pink cheeks with a hint of shimmer. It shows up well on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by summergal

I am not a big fan of the packaging or price, but it does give a nice glow. I use this as a highlighter. I am using the MAC Kabuki brush to apply it, and it really distributes it nicely for a nice healthy look. I wouldn't use as a blush only because i think it is too light for that. I am a NW15 FYI. I don't know if I will ever use it up, however if I do, I will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful shade if pink that can be worn alone as a blush, or over another shade of blush. It gives you such a feminine, sweet, color. A dusty, pale to medium, very wearable pink, this color will flatter most colorings (all but those with darker skin tones - it is lightly pigmented and it may take too many layers to show up). As I said, it is sheer, but that gives you control over how much to put on. Throw away the brush it comes with. It is terrible and will not blend in the color well. Dandelion also lasts a good 10 - 12 hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 4:46:00 AM More reviews by pixiepear

Love this! My favourite blush. I have pale skin and find this gives such a pretty, healthy delicate flush. I dont have a problem with the packaging and find that this box is lasting me forever. Not too glimmery, just subtle and pretty pink!