October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not much of an eyeshadow user because I have very sensitive eyes and usually can't tolerate shadows around them, but this product sucked me in with its' beautiful color palett, so now I am. I just had to try it and was totally amazed that it didn't irritate my eyes (cross my fingers so that it stays this way too!!), so if you have sensitive eyes, give this one a try.
I think it's great for those who are just either starting out with eyeshadows, or prefer a subtle, more natural look. It is work and school appropriate, but works great for nights too because it contains such wide range of neutrals in all the right tones. Works for practically everyone! I am very excited about this palette and love the brush and the primer that was included. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sammygurl11

I really like the Naked palette. In my opinion it is a little expensive but when you think about it $50 for 12 high quality eye shadows is not bad at all! One thing i do have to say is a lot of the colors are very easily comparable to other eye shadows. If you already have a large collection of basic colors then you would not really need to buy this. The great thing about this palette is that it's extremely easy to travel with and if your just starting with makeup you could buy this and have every basic color you would need. Overall i think this is an amazing product but if you already have colors similar you wouldn't need to get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by CuriousCreature

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 50, fit, have long grey hair and need a product that can stay on when I ride my horse in the morning then carry me through the work day. This is IT. I'm new to UD and even though it looks geared for younger women, there is a niche for those of us who want to update our look but don't want to look like we got into our daughters makeup.

All colors are wearable and richly pigmented. So far I'm in love with SIN and Darkhorse which indeed looks like my horse. The glitter in some is not off putting. I just go easy on those and use them as accents. What I like is being able to sweat through it and not have it disappear.

So, bottom line for the mature set- if you're wondering whether this palette is for you I say go for it. I'm making the next 50 years better then the first. That list includes looking great and choosing makeup that can keep up with me.

23 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by kaygal89

The colours are just GORGEOUS!! highly recommend, i don't need to use any other eyeshadows & i can go from day to evening looks. GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like what most reviewers have stated, I also love this palette. I find all the colors wearable. I think those who complain about the color may not know how to make it work for them. I don't find the shimmer or glittery ones a problem and feel that those who complained about it over exaggerated a bit. It's really nit that bad. The price may seem high but you are getting 12 well pigmented high quality shadows that will probably last a pretty long time. Do you really think you'll hit the pan on this anytime soon?? Overall, I think this is a good investment of every day shadows can can be used for work to nights out. It would be nice if they had a few more matte colors but shimmery brown colors (IMO) still qualify as "naked" colors. I'm happy with this and I have no complaints :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by nameselize

I wanted to see the "hype" of this product and I went out to Sephora and bought this product. Honestly, I really think I got my money's worth since it was practically $50 plus tax! But when I'm going out for a natural, romantic, or a smokey look I go to my naked palette! It literally has all your "go-to" shades and they're all very pigmented. I don't usually wear it every single day, but I do wear it to a movie, shopping, parties, beach, anything! I really like this palette and it's been lasting forever. Hope this helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cpeters87

I LOVE this palette! Awesome colours, great for everyday and evening. Everything from the pigment to the blend ability is perfect! My HG go to palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I really like this palette. After first I struggled whether to buy it or not because it was so expensive. Especially when they switched out the eyeliners for the brush (which I'm not a fan of). But the eyeshadows are amazing. They're really smooth and pigmented. Great for everyday and there are darker colors for a night out. Its actually a good deal because it comes with 12 shadows, a brush, and a primer. Recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by HeidiMain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my god! hands down best palette i have ever bought! I normally would feel bad handing over 40 for one thing but boy was this worth it! I followed the hype of this palette and just happened to come across one in debenhams. I use it almost everyday and always get compliments on it. With the primer the shadows last all day no need for a touch up. And for when i worked in a hairdressers neutral colors worked for an everyday work look. I usually prefer bright colors but this converted me. They blend like butter and there is next to no fall out. Ive had it for 8months now and only have hit the pan in virgin. But i will be buying a new one when i get paid and will probably buy friends it for xmas! I totally recommend this and the price doesnt matter when your getting a product with such high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Pangur

Oh man is this the best eyeshadow palette ever. My favorite colors are earth tones and dull pinks and greys (its how I dress too! I'm not really into bright colors). Every color in this palette is gorgeous and exactly the shades I love. Not to mention the color itself is very opaque and easy to apply- not like cheap Covergirl shadows that don't even seem to come off the palette. I love love love the brush it comes with and the eyelid primer (though I seem to have misplaced it :( )

Seriously, for $49 its not for those on a budget but will last you a loooooooong time.