December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Love it! I think I have used all the colours in the palette since I bought it, it's my HG of eyeshadows. I love the neutral/bronze coulours as well as the darker blues & dark shimmery purpley/pink colours which are a great alternative to plain black and grey for a smokey eye! I don't tend to use the primer that comes with it and I find that the colour stays put prettt much all night.

The brush you get with it is also great and easy to clean. A wee tip I've found, although you might already know, I'm a bit late at catching onto these things!, is that I wet the brush so it is slightly damp before applying the eyeshadow, particularly the darker coulors in outer corner, as I find that it stops any fly away bits of shadow from coming off the brush and going on your cheeks/under eye, really annoying when you have put your make up on! I also find that it gives a really nice build up of gradual colour and the end result is a lot softer.

I think the price is great too although I got mine duty free so it was a lot cheaper but great investment and It will last ages, can't wait to use it over the christmas period, a colour for every outfit!..Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine on sale! I hesitated a long time before I finally desided to buy it. Thinking it was just a "hype". But there are so many wearable colors here! I like all of them except the grey ones! Money well spent! I also had to buy the Naked-shadow in full-size to have with my neutral MAC-shadows :)

I would not buy it again, simply because I probably never will use it up.

I hear rumours about Naked vol. 2? I don't know what it will look like, but I already want it! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by yumedream

A very versatile set, I got mine early and got the double sided eye liner with it which was really nice (although un-needed as I bought the 15th anniversary Eye liner set also!) The eye primer that comes with it is a nice bonus, but not the best primer on the market.

I love Urban Decay shadows and when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Very nice heavy pigments and the colors all play together nicely. This is my go to shadow box when getting ready for work and wanting to look like a lady. There are a few shimmery shadows but overall I would say this is a bit more mature than most of the Urban Decay shadow sets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is my go to eyeshadow collection!!! I've always have used neutral,browns,beige,etc on my eyes for many years and this collection has everything I use and more! I love how versatile these colors are and how they last and don't fade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by missnewera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally went ahead and took the plunge and, well got naked! It took awhile to obtain, because it has been in high demand for the last year or so. I must say I really like this palette, I have been able to generate soo many different looks with this so its a versatile day to night palette (office to cocktail hour). Downsides though, I would have liked this to come in a plastic case, as eventually it will get dirty, not a huge issue more or less a minor issue. I was disappointed in the brush that came with this. It created so much fallout, on the way home from buying this I tried it out with the brush and my heart sank cuz I felt this was a glittery mess, and an expensive one at that as it retails for $58CAN. I am glad that I didnt take it back, and I am glad that I used my regular routine brushes, these shadows applied like a dream. I thought it was great that it came with a mini shadow potion as this is my HG. I think that I would have preferred the dual sided liner instead, the brush is garbage, I took off one lippie for that. May try to use the brush for cream shadow application and see how that goes. I most likely wont buy this again, cuz I have attention deficit for products and find new fascinations on a regular basis, I am however pleased with product performance minus brush. Im a NC45 in MAC for reference.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by brunettex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im only rating this based on price, cuz Im pissed that theyre taking advantage of it being a popular product before I got to buy it. It went up 4 dollars only a year later, what the heck?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much! I'd been eyeing it for months and I finally got it and I'm so glad I did! The shadows are really pigmented, and you can create so many different looks with them. They look beautiful and stay on all day. This product was well worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

They should change the name to the perfection palette cause that is what it is too me. I enjoy all the colors in this palette! Amazing. I got it when it had the eyeliner duo which I loved an of course I loved the primer potion mini. The textures of the shadows are smooth and blendable. Some of the more glittery shadows have fallout but, that is easily removed. I have also found some of my favorite shadows through this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sheridingdong

I love this palette. This is the first set of HE shadows I have bought so this is new for me but awesome! Gunmetal has to be my favorite shade in here it's such a sexy smokey blue steel grey I wear this color the most out of all of them. The palette is so versatile and you can create so many different looks. As others have said there is quite a bit of glitter fallout but that's pretty much a given with almost any really shimmery/glittery shadow and it's easily removed with a tissue swipe anyway so no biggie. Mine came with the eyeshadow brush instead of the liners and I'm glad I got the brush because I already have UD's 15th anniversary pencil set. The brush actually works well for me, at first I hated it but now that I got the hang of how it works I love it. So glad I got this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by acidgypsy

It is kind of pointless to leave another review on this palette, but i FINALLY got my hands on it and i am so happy i did!

The colors are all very wearable, meaning anyone could pull them off, regardless of age, skin tone, etc. I love a neutral eye. I would always use3 or 4 different brands of browns, beige's, golds to achieve the look, i love how now i can easily whip this palette out and that's all i need! the colors are beautiful! (obviously its urban decay) and you get a whole lot for your money. Definitely a must have in my opinion, these colors will never go out of style.