April 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 3.6(2086 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by vxq5000

I have been wearing this foundation for the longest time now, i love it! I barely remember what i used before finding this foundation. It's goes on very easily, you can ever put it on with your fingers. I only use about half a pump for my entire face and instantly my face looks flawless and it even gives u a natural glow. I have slept with this foundation on a countless number of times and it didnt make me break out at all.

You shouldn't use this if you have alot to cover, it gives u a light to medium coverage. I Rated this a 4 because it fades a little bit, but I will definitely buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by BDGURL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first real foundation and I absolutely love it. I had pimples all over my face and when I put it on, it made my skin look smooth and dewy. Which is absolutely amazing. Also, it is really hard to find the right color for me, either darker or lighter. However, this one was just perfect. It matched my skin tone without a problem.
Also, I took pictures after and it looked like I have almost perfect skin. Just don't put sunscreen under, if you dont want your picture to come out white.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by obebeo

the foundation is okay but not great in my opinion. it made me break out in my t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dandggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most fantastic foundation I have ever used! My skin looks photshop flawless in pictures and in person. I do not recommend using this product if you have dry skin. It is best for a normal to oily skin type. I like a bit of coverage so this foundation does a good job of evening out the skin tone without looking cakey. If you like a more natural look, you may want to add moisturizer to the foundation or try their Face and Body foundation. I use this foundation (#153) on clients as well and I find the best method of application is with a sponge (try one of the thicker more durable ones from Makeup Forever). Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by JamPoet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a homerun for me and I love it. It never looks like I have on foundation and the fact I have to blend MAC Studio Tech and I do not have to blend MUFE is a major plus. I don't like foundation in general and for the most part will go to work 5 days a week with my hair in a bun and not a drop of makeup. My skin does not "need" foundation, but during the times I do want to wear makeup, the foundation is to hold what I put on my face. I love that I can put this on and not feel like I have to watch my face immediately. I was the one that the THOUGHT of foundation made my face itch. I forget that I have this on. My pictures look airbrushed and no one can EVER EVER tell I have on foundation. I also have freckles (which I love). It does not cover them, but it will even me out and give me an amazing glow. MUFE HD Foundation is number one with a bullet for me. I am an NC42/44 mix in MAC Studio tech and MUFE 170 (freckle face lady :-) )

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by shannancollins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just dont see why everyone swears by this foundation! I bought it and it was okay, but it was nothing special. It instantly hit the "im not as impressed with this product as I thought I would be" shelf.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

purchased this from sephora as a photo friendly foundation for special occasions. looked fantastic at first, and was easy to apply / blend. unfortunately, this also made the skin on my face feel very heavy despite wearing only one sheered-out layer. face looked greasy (i do not have oily skin) and caused severe breakouts after only 3 times of use.

also has a tendency to fade and run after several hours of wear. considering the price i don't see why i should feel like i have to wear a primer or reapply throughout the day. the pricetag this foundation comes with makes me expect more out of the product's longevity and effectiveness.

pump (in my bottle) was cumbersome, easily clogged, and actually ended up putting me off finishing this bottle entirely (would have found use for it as a concealer or something but actually just could not be bothered.) wasted a pretty penny for a product that did not live up to the hype. i get the impression this is a "love it or hate it" foundation. highly suggest getting a tester sample before purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by molago

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this a week ago and really like it. I'm NC15/20 and match MUF #118 (flesh) perfectly. It feels much lighter than MAC and looks much more natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by mneiai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I keep holding out, hoping that I'll find some technique or another that will make me love it like other people do. But, no matter what primer I use or how I set this, it's still mostly gone by the end of the day. No matter how much I build it or what I use to apply it, it still doesn't give me great coverage. I'm NC15 and was given 117, which isn't bad.

The pros is that it doesn't feel too bad on (it's not the best thing I've ever worn, but hardly the worse), doesn't seem to cause me to break out (I got a few while using it, but not anything unexpected), and it comes in a clear pump bottle (which I do love).

The cons is that it's expensive for what it does, it isn't very long lasting, it leaves me feeling greasy if I forget to use some of my oil-fighting products before/after.

Basically, I should never buy foundation from Sephora on an overcast day. But I'm going to keep experimenting and will update if I end up finding a way to solve the problems with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised but I like this foundation. I am around NC40 in MAC and Sheer glow Punjab in Nars or Bobbie Brown Skin foundation in 4.5 . I am biracial Hispanic and Asian so I have brown skin with deep yellow or "golden" tones. My challenge is finding a coverup with enough "yellow in it." I just recently started using department store cover up because my skin tone is so damn hard to match I always got prescriptives custom blend foundation. I still use another brand Color Custom Labs foundation but I decided it was time to try and find a pre-made foundation. It is a bit heavy so I just a little bit and then buff with with my mac stippling brush. Mostly I use this in evening or when I need more coverage since I have pretty good skin. I used 140. Nars "Beach" loose powder. Over all I see this lasting a long time like I said it's a bit heavy but a little goes a long way and if you need heavier coverage this is a good foundation to use that won't look cakey. I will have to say that if you don't use this in the right color, it looks horrible. After trying various samples I am 100 percent sure 140 is the only color that looks natural on me