August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by klassyme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good light coverage foundation.I love that it goes on slippery and somewhat watery.I have really dry skin so in the winter time it is perfect.In the summer I mix it with my lotion for a dewey look.The bottle is huge ,I just hope I use it all before it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by angel_eyed_lass

This is a good foundation. I chose this product over the Select Tint by MAC because it is both waterproof and does not contain SPF (I already use a moisturizer with 30 SPF). It is a very fluid and sheer foundation, so know that it is what you are looking for before you buy. It does last all day, particularly when you give it a light dusting of powder. It does not cover my acne, but it does not accentuate it either. I use a separate concealer for that. I really like how it gives me that, "my skin but better," look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by little00blondie

It's pricey for me- but comes in this big squirt bottle that makes me feel like a painter or...well, a makeup artist! It will last forever, so the money is worth it. I just started using it- and love it's very sheer coverage. You dont have to be paranoid about applying it perfect, because it's very light weight and gives a nice "glow." I mix some of it with my Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad to achieve a perfect color- and both are the same consistancy. Overall, very good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've have this in C3 and have been using it for about 2 years now. It comes in a generous sized container and the color matches me perfectly. I'm a Studio Fix powder NC25. It spreads and blends well with light to medium coverage that you can build up. I highly recommend. You may notice a little shine if you don't use powder over it to set it. I still have over a 1/2 left in the bottle. Well worth the price. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLelly

A little too sheer for my liking, but still a very good foundation. I love that it doesn't feel heavy, and the bottle packaging with a small opening on the tip so you can squeeze out the perfect dosage every time. It also helps to prevent a ton of germs going in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by molly34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How could I live iwthout this amazing stuff? Forget being stuck on an island completely stranded, with only mascara! my face and body foundation would be right there with me while I soak up the sun on my deserted island! yay! But seriously :p this foundation is just great for people who feel that they can't move their face once foundation is applied!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ccampbe4

I really like this foundation because it is extremely light and adds the perfect hint of color. There is essentially no coverage, but that's what concealer is for, isn't it? It basically just evens out tone and makes you look a little closer to perfect. It is great for the summer, doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have never used it on the body, but I imagine that it's great for that too. Plus the bottle is huge. I've had mine for 3 months and I have barely made a dent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:51:00 AM More reviews by cujo

i use this in N2 and find it a great foundation for day and night. i dont require much coverage (which is lucky as this provides very little!) but this is a nice colour match, easy to apply, sits well on my skin, doesn't break me out and comes in a huge bottle.

it is supposed to be touchproof and transfer resistant but i do find that i have to dust off (buffer brush) the slightly powdery finish before this is true. the 'dust off' doesnt remove any coverage but makes it look flawless and smooth. sort of slightly shiny but in a good way. i'm not sure if i can describe this properly!

apparently they use this in photoshoots because of the finish. i am hesistant to think they use this alone on the face though as its very sheer, though i do believe this for the body.

excellent price and value for just a face foundation, a little more pricy for use on the body so only a 4 for price. nice hygienic bottle. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Elisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic foundation! It is sheer coverage, but very buildable. You can layer it to acheive medium coverage, and it will not cake. The thin texture takes some getting used to when applying, but it really melts into the skin and looks natural. If you're oily, this might make you a bit shiny, but a finely milled setting powder will take care of that. It is good for those w/ oily skin in that once it is set, it will not budge, no matter what. I rated the price at 2, since you get such a huge bottle. If you do any work in photography, like I do, you must try this foundation. It refracts light and photographs beautifully!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My holy grail is to wear skirts to work without hose. In my quest, I purchased a bottle of Mac face and body foundation in N2. It isn't available in stores so I had to order online--meaning I had to guess at the color. I ordered in the same range as my facial foundation (NW20). This is a great product--works just as described on the Mac site. I wish it were heavier coverage though, and that I had ordered N3 or maybe even N4. It doesn't cover as well as the Sally Hansen Airbrush legs, but it stays put better. And my legs feel *wonderful*. Guess it is the emollients in the foundation! I'm now applying two coats to try for more coverage, but it covers well enough I can skip hose!