February 1, 2015 | 1064 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

RETURNED IT! I bought the lightest shade (C1) & it's way to dark. Plus its very runny & greasy. But, if it's something that you like you get alot for your money. It's not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by xxbabydollxx

way too liquidy/sheer. i cant believe i liked this.i love chanel foundation though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Debalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though my skin is slighty oily, this makes my skin look dewey with perfect coverage. A must for people who want a very natural looking foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jencapsim

I bought this on the recommendation of a MAC makeup artist and am pretty happy with this product. The squirt bottle is really hygenic, and you get a LOT of product for your $$$. And since I've been using it, my husband has commented how pretty my skin looks! I thought that I needed a heavier coverage product, but this stuff does the trick of perfectly evening everything out and providing just enough coverage. My only complaint is that the artist said it would become transfer-proof once it "dried," but it gets ALL over my cell phone whenever I get a call, so I wouldn't say it has dramatic staying power. Overall, a good product and good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by asabo

Had to try this after hearing about so many makeup artists using it on runways and photoshoots. I use C3.. great colour for asian skin! This foundation can be layered to increase coverage but it still stays quite sheer. In fact it looks so natural people ask me if I'm wearing foundation. It's not shimmery but gives you a nice dewy look. It dries out fast so I blend it quickly with my fingers. I used to use the MAC #190 foundation brush to apply it but found that it works better with my fingers. Overall, a great lightweight, natural looking foundation for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 9:39:00 AM More reviews by han01

I really like this foundation i have normaly dry skin at times sensitive and i have been useing it a couple months with no problems im a n4 in this i love the finish sheer to med depending on how much you put on i can see people with oily skin not likeing this or with alot to cover but for girls with good complection this is GOOD!! and i dust a lil blot powder and it last most of the day and i live in florida it gets real hot although i want to try sff next i will buy again when i run out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always looked for foundation that i would stay with...F&B may just be it. I bought it after reading reviews here. Its weird and you need to get used to applying it - it requires a knack. If you put in the extra effort you skin will look amazing - set it with a little blot powder to tone down the shine a bit - i wear it over Dr. H Rose Day cream & it lasts all day.. It will be too greasy for oily skins, unless use very sparingly. It comes in a huge easy to use bottle too, so its reat value. i had lost a bit of faith in MAC but this may very well renew it.Edit: After 4 bottle of this its been elevated to HG status & full lippie count.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ASluzar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love/hate relationship with f&b. My skin is insanely breakout-prone and this didn't give me problems which is practically worth a medal. I use C2 and stipple it on with a sponge because I think it looks more even that way. It's very sheer and you can layer, but it's never going to work it's way up to a medium coverage. Often, this is just what I'm looking for. On me, it needs to be set with loose powder because it's very shiny but after it's set, it looks great. While sheer, it really evens out my complexion and looks very natural. The problem is the staying power. Not good. I know it's supposed to be transfer-resistant, but I can't imagine how. By afternoon, the redness on my chin and nose has totally revealed itself and I'm powdering like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 9:27:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

I've been playing about with shade samples for the past 3wks and I cannot work out what shade to buy! That said however, the foundtion itself is fantastic!!!
It looks super natural and is sooooo easy to work with. I am definately going to buy a bottle, as soon as I sort out what shade........... I think C3 is winning so far :) EDIT: 05-29-06 .. Ok, I played about with samples and ended up buying C3 and N4 and mixing them - the result is near perfection. I am NC usually, and mixing these 2 shades gives me the shade I am after. I mix them in a lil' MAC bottle which is better anyway because it is smaller for travel. I am in love with this foundation! Now I've found the absolute right shade I'm upgrading to a 5. I love the way the foundation looks, it's so great to apply, I just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2006 6:40:00 AM More reviews by braddersfromtheblock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got a sample of this through MAC mail order and had to post! This product is great. I have pretty good skin normally but at the moment I'm having hormonal breakouts and my skin looks kind of dull because of no sleep. This foundation is very liquid, so really easy to apply, gives great coverage, a dewy finish, and has really woken my skin up. I look like a human being now, but the best thing is that I don't look like I'm wearing any make up! Brilliant.