August 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by kate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The first week was heaven. Sheer, blendable, buildable coverage, a radiant finish - I thought I'd finally found it. Alas, the romance ended quickly. Like all MAC foundations, this one makes me break out. Badly. I kept trying, hoping that perhaps it was an adjustment period, but it just isn't meant to be. And it's a shame, because this is a wonderful foundation for those with less sensitive skin than mine. A light application will give you just enough coverage to even out skin tone and make you look polished but natural, but this is so lightweight that you can build the coverage without it looking or feeling mask-like. The bottle is huge, and it's quite inexpensive for the amount. As always, this is a YMMV situation; those who aren't sensitive to whatever it is that's in MAC foundations will most likely love this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2004 11:49:00 PM More reviews by pussycatdoll13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG foundation!!! (for summer daytime)
It is sheer enough so it does not look like a mask but you can build it up to be thicker, if you want. Looks like your skin but better! The only problem is I don't like to set it with any powder because it takes away the beautiful sheen this foundation gives EDIT: This doesn't quite cover up enough for me so I took off one lippie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by laureg

unfortunately, i found that this is terrible stuff. it gives less coverage than even a tinted moisturizer does. plus- i really disliked the extremely thin, slippery and watery consistency, and the way you have to "play" with it when applying because it IS so slippery and watery. i am exteremly disappointed with this product, and this is by far the WORST foundation i have ever tried. have an SA give you a week's worth of sample to try it before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My HG foundation!!! It gives me the perfect dewy finish! I use the C3 and it matches exactly. This foundation is on the sheerer side, so you have a little play in terms of the color selection. Even if I have a bit of a tan, I can still work that color. The price is amazing for the size of bottle you get. I love the feeling of natural skin that this one leaves me with, it can also be built up a bit for a more medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! It's the best foundation ever! I use C5 which is the exact match of my medium, yellow undertoned Asian skin. It has good coverage, yet it is still very light, with an almost dewy finish. Nobody can tell that I'm wearing foundation, people just think I have perfect skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

im not into the heavy caked on look and i love this foundation bcoz it feels like a tinted moisturizer...im extremely yellow toned and i switch off btwn C4 & C5...it cost me $28.50 at the MAC pro store...gives me such a beautiful dewey glow...and it photographs very well!!!i love to dust studio fix on top of this or mac blot loose/pressed in Medium Dark....*UPDATE* mufe's version is better (coverage,texture and appearance on face-wise)...no longer will i purchase this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I passed this up because I needed something for my face and this was way too greasy. I like a dewy look but this felt like putting baby oil on my face. It would have been cool if a big squeeze bottle of this could replace my leg products and my face products. Alas, not at this time!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by klassyme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good light coverage foundation.I love that it goes on slippery and somewhat watery.I have really dry skin so in the winter time it is perfect.In the summer I mix it with my lotion for a dewey look.The bottle is huge ,I just hope I use it all before it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by angel_eyed_lass

This is a good foundation. I chose this product over the Select Tint by MAC because it is both waterproof and does not contain SPF (I already use a moisturizer with 30 SPF). It is a very fluid and sheer foundation, so know that it is what you are looking for before you buy. It does last all day, particularly when you give it a light dusting of powder. It does not cover my acne, but it does not accentuate it either. I use a separate concealer for that. I really like how it gives me that, "my skin but better," look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by little00blondie

It's pricey for me- but comes in this big squirt bottle that makes me feel like a painter or...well, a makeup artist! It will last forever, so the money is worth it. I just started using it- and love it's very sheer coverage. You dont have to be paranoid about applying it perfect, because it's very light weight and gives a nice "glow." I mix some of it with my Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad to achieve a perfect color- and both are the same consistancy. Overall, very good!