October 22, 2014 | 1797 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by philly191

This is definitely the best mascara I've owned. I first tried it about 6 months ago in GWP size. My lashes are naturally thin and short and with most other mascaras I've tried the results were thick & clumpy lashes. Definicils made my lashes look long, separated, wonderful defined and not too thick. Also there was no need for an eyelash comb with this mascara. I will definitely be purchasing a couple of full-sized tubes of this. I recently tried Diorshow because of all the great reviews but it didn't lengthen, separate or define like Definicils does. I will continue to sample others but, Definicils is absolutely my staple for mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

Hated this mascara. Everyone said Lancome makes the best mascara's so I tried this one. It flaked so bad. I returned it and have never purchased another Lancome mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mexipina

This mascara didn't do any more for me than a drugstore mascara, except take a lot more money out of my purse!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2005 3:13:00 AM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After hearing so many wonderful things about this mascara I was thrilled to finally get the chance to try it. Unfortunately it was clump city for me. Went on too wet for my taste and leaves me with racoon eyes. Staying power isn't as good as I'd like. There are many better less expensive options out there IMHO. I've used much better mascaras by maybelline, avon, stila etc. This was the Deep Brown shade. P.S. I purchased a flextencils at the same time and like it much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

I've tried a number of Lancome mascaras but Definicils is the only one I would consider repurchasing. I think its best feature is the brush, which feels almost comb-like when applying it to your lashes. Never clumps or smudges, and it creates volume and length yet still looks natural. Perfect for a daytime face.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2005 8:07:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it. Did nothing for me and its tested on animals......urgh....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Morning_Bell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lengthened eyelashes without weighing them down. Separated lashes very well giving me a wide-eye look. A bit expensive but really lasts for a quite a while.

Id buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by swingrain

like one of the reviewers, i got mine in a GWP and had really high hopes for it due to all the raves in magazines and stuff. i must say i'm not that impressed, it does an OK job lengthening but i din't notice any thickening effect. Doesn't really clump but does smudge a bit. it also dries out pretty fast. i know mine was not the full size, but still, 4ml dried out within 2weeks. won't repurchase the full size. but i really like the brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

An average mascara for me. I have a few of these mascaras as GWP and it works just like other drugstore mascaras. It's just average in lengthening and thickening. Nothing's *magical* about this. Would not purchase this in full size. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by scraps

Well recently I have written good reviews on CG mascaras...IMO they have played the part of lengthening and thickening very well....but recently pulled out my samples of Definicils from all of my free gifts...I have had nothing but great lashes day in and day out with this stuff...my lashes are soft and they are pretty much perfect for me....I may have to crawl back to my Lancome counter when I have finished all my samples and repurchase...but sometimes I think the product that some of these companies put in their samples is really not the real thing..anyway...a GREAT mascara and would rebuy.