Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 5/25/2005 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LIKE THAT IT DEFINES AND HOLDS A CURL BUT IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FAKE LIKE I OBVIOUSLY PUT ON MASCARA. NOT A VERY NATURAL LOOK IMO

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara did nothing extra for me, a plain mascara not worth it's price.

on 5/20/2005 10:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

i love love this mascara, i do recommend that about every two weeks you wash your mascara brush otherwise all mascara clumps.

on 5/20/2005 12:57:00 AM

This is my hg. I have medium length, sparse lashes and oily lids and this is the only mascara I have that doesn't smear ever. I keep looking for a L'oreal twin because I throw away alot of product, but I haven't found one yet...any suggestions?

on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's no better or worse than drugstore mascaras. It made my eyelashes stick together pretty badly, and didn't seem to lengthen or thicken or anything, just darken. Not worth the money.

on 5/12/2005 5:21:00 PM

I've heard so much about Lancome mascaras being the best on the market, so I decided to try this one. Very disappointing; it flaked really badly after only a short while of applying it.

on 5/12/2005 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It works great but it just hardens your lashes so much that its almost painful to reapply thru out the day.

on 5/10/2005 11:15:00 PM

I'd buy this product again if there were few choices, but I don't think that it would be impossible to find a drug store brand that does the same. Sure, it made my lashes long but it clumped too. Maybe I didn't do it right. Okay, but not worth the hype.

on 5/10/2005 3:41:00 PM

My absolute favorite. I have been using this for 20 years.

on 5/4/2005 2:57:00 PM

I used this mascara for years before I decided to try something cheaper. Well, now I know why I kept repurchasing. It's the only half-decent mascara out there.

Popular Mascaras