July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this all through college and stayed pimple free. It's great for combination or oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second bottle of this now. For my eczema-prone, rather cranky skin, this stuff is just fine. The smell is nothing big -- if you're used to your cleansers smelling like roses or oranges or whatever that Aveda scent is, you might take exception to this basically fresh, non-descript fragrance. I got over it fast, because it does the same job as my high-end, fancy-scented cleansers, only for much less expense. My skin is happy, and so is my bank account. As far as I'm concerned, Cetaphil has never made a bad product. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by nakisawame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good cheap cleanser for oily skin, and has none of the icky residue the mild cleanser can have. I haven't had any problems with it, except that the fragrance isn't very good and I try to ignore it (but sometimes am not always able to :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Josie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am trying to simplify my skincare routine, and I think this is a nice, basic cleanser that doesn't irritate me or break me out. It was recommended to me by my derm. I have really oily skin and this works well, even though it says "normal to oily." Smells a little bit better than Purpose which is also a pretty good product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Twins2000

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints! It cleans gently, thoroughly, and doesn't cost a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by imajunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can use this stuff once they smell it. Absolutely FOUL! I couldn't get past the smell to see if it worked well or not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I really like this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Never irritated my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

it smells really great and its cleansing too, without drying out my skin and making it flaky like most cleansers do
update: I think the fragrance in this is irritating to my skin. It also does a crappy job of removing makeup. Only people who dont wear makeup should use this

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ccharris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily/combination skin that gets very oily in the summer. I really wanted to like Cetaphil because so many dermatologists recommend it (although I must say mine did not). I found the normal to oily cleanser too irritating to my skin. It made my sk

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by blackcashmere

This product is aweasome! :] To get your makeup out fully , I recommend you to use a washcloth (rub it circles & rinse w/ cold water afterwards) --- otherwise if you dont use a washcloth, it'll leave behind some soapy residue. The continued >>