August 1, 2014 | 1729 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2003 3:37:00 AM More reviews by teabox

surprisingly, very strongly fragranced. however very good cleanser, washes clean, kept my face from breaking out, but do not remove makeup that well. not very crazy about it although it is a good cleanser, perhaps will buy again if one day they reformulate with less fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this all through college and stayed pimple free. It's great for combination or oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second bottle of this now. For my eczema-prone, rather cranky skin, this stuff is just fine. The smell is nothing big -- if you're used to your cleansers smelling like roses or oranges or whatever that Aveda scent is, you might take exception to this basically fresh, non-descript fragrance. I got over it fast, because it does the same job as my high-end, fancy-scented cleansers, only for much less expense. My skin is happy, and so is my bank account. As far as I'm concerned, Cetaphil has never made a bad product. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by nakisawame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good cheap cleanser for oily skin, and has none of the icky residue the mild cleanser can have. I haven't had any problems with it, except that the fragrance isn't very good and I try to ignore it (but sometimes am not always able to :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Josie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am trying to simplify my skincare routine, and I think this is a nice, basic cleanser that doesn't irritate me or break me out. It was recommended to me by my derm. I have really oily skin and this works well, even though it says "normal to oily." Smells a little bit better than Purpose which is also a pretty good product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Twins2000

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints! It cleans gently, thoroughly, and doesn't cost a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by imajunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can use this stuff once they smell it. Absolutely FOUL! I couldn't get past the smell to see if it worked well or not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

I really like this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Never irritated my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

it smells really great and its cleansing too, without drying out my skin and making it flaky like most cleansers do
update: I think the fragrance in this is irritating to my skin. It also does a crappy job of removing makeup. Only people who dont wear makeup should use this

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ccharris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily/combination skin that gets very oily in the summer. I really wanted to like Cetaphil because so many dermatologists recommend it (although I must say mine did not). I found the normal to oily cleanser too irritating to my skin. It made my sk