Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

Good product, great price. I can't complain, it works really well for me. I have an oily t-zone and don't wear that much makeup, so take it for what it's worh. It doesn't really foam, but I don't care too much about that...

on 3/9/2004 9:26:00 PM

Terrific cleanser for my oily skin. Breakouts are now infrequent and skin texture isn't dried out like with other, more expensive products for oily skin. Am disappointed that there is fragrance but will always rebuy.

on 3/9/2004 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Great for taking off makeup w/o irritating/drying out my skin. Gentle enough for my sensitive/oily skin. I like this better than Purpose Face Wash- because its not as drying. I like the pump a lot -it gives just the right amount to use. The price isn't too bad since you are getting a lot of product for $9.99 at Target. I keep coming back to this cleanser. It helps clean my oily/high sebum producing skin.

on 3/3/2004 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i think this is the best facial cleanser i have found. i have really sensitive skin, but this never made me breakout. i used to go to a dermatologist and pay $18 for neostrata, but this is so much better for than half of the price.

on 2/27/2004 9:43:00 PM

I neither hate nor love this stuff. My only gripe is that I never feel as if it has rinsed completely off my face.

on 2/25/2004 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this was way too drying for my skin and my face is very oily. i didn't like it at all.

on 2/24/2004 4:50:00 PM

This is one of my staple summer cleansers. It removes all traces of makeup & oil without overdrying, and doesn't cause irritations or breakouts. The only thing I'm not too keen about is the smell, but I'm getting used to it. It smells like patchouli incense, which is too strong for my taste.
UPDATE: Because of the smell, I now use either the Clean & Clear cleanser for sensitive skin or Beauty Without Cruelty 3% AHA cleanser. Both leave my face clean & soft, and have very light, but pleasant scents.

on 2/24/2004 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am madly inlove with this cleanser! This is the first cleanser I've used that was liquid rather than cloths. It removes all my makeup and my skin has never looked better! I LOVE IT! EDIT: I knew it was too good to be true. After a couple of months of using this, it became way too drying and didn't thoroughly clean my skin. Oh well, maybe I'll try Purpose. continued >>

on 2/24/2004 12:05:00 PM

LOVE this-its my staple. i use it twice a day and my oily, acne-prone skin has never been softer. everything else dries me out and stings. this is perfect, recommended by my derm. wont cure your acne, but it is part of the recommended daily maintenance of acne-prone skin.

on 2/23/2004 12:49:00 PM

I LOVE the pump bottle, I love the consistency, and I love the way my skin has evolved since I've started using this cleanser. I've replaced my old holy grail Dior iOD with this. It's cheap and very readily available, in fact the only reason I tried it is because I went on a trip and my iOD exploded in my suitcase and I only had access to a Walgreen's.