Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 2/2/2004 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is without doubt one of my holy grails (meaning I start to panic when I'm running low). I've used it for years and my favorite thing about it is that is a kind of "eye wash" as well as a great makeup remover. For me, it's a little like using Visine in that it lubricates and refreshens my eyes. . .very much a ritual for me. $20 isn't too much because it lasts forever and I use it generously,too. No comparison.

I love it! It's Gentle, effective and last a long time.

on 1/26/2004 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using Bi-Facil for years and love it. I used to use Maybelline, but this works good, too. This product gets off all my waterproof mascara and hard-to-remove eyeliner. Defile and MAC both make waterproof eyeliner and Bi-Facil is just perfect for removing these liners. The instructions suggest using a cotton ball to apply and remove the product, I feel this method can cause little stray cotton lint to get into your eyes. I use my clean fingertips in a gentle circular motion and then wipe away with a non-oily, non-treated (i.e. no lotion-enhanced) Kleenex. Just be sure hands are properly cleansed as to not taint the product or infect your eyes. Bi-Facil may be pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time.

on 1/18/2004 2:15:00 PM

The BEST eye makeup remover. Both my sisters use it and so does my mom. I luv it, NO irritation what so ever!!! Other eye makeup removers I have tried have been really drying and itchy. $20 is well spent here.

on 1/14/2004 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this years ago as a GWP. Up to that point I had tried a variety of eye makeup removers, and I had decided L'Oreal Plenitude eye makeup remover cream was the best. Well, Bi-Facil blew that away. At first I thought since it was duo-phase and had to be shaken before use, that it would leave my eye area covered with an oily residue. Turns out is isn't oily at all. It is extremely effective,and I have even used it while my contact lenses were still in my eye. Yes, this is an expensive product (now up to $21). However, it works so well and a bottle lasts so long that I will pay that price.

on 1/11/2004 2:49:00 AM

A great product that removes eye makeup fast and easy. However, I still prefer using a cleansing oil on the whole face to remove all kinds of makeups, including foundation.

on 1/5/2004 2:49:00 PM

This cleanser is wonderful! All you need is a little bit and the eye make up goes straight off, also it does not irritate your eyes and most importantly it doesn't leave a shiny greasy shield around eyes

on 12/28/2003 3:48:00 PM

Makes my eyes burn--an immediate non-starter.

on 12/26/2003 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recieved a sample of this as a GWP. I love mascara - and it can be difficult to remove. This product is really great. It easily removes eye makeup, isn't greasy, doesn't sting your eyes, and doesn't irritate your skin. Wow - it does everthing it says.
I am new to the Lancome line, and am totally in love! I don't wear lots of makeup and generally buy drugstore brands, but this stuff is truely superior. I just have a difficult time justifying the high prices. But, a little goes a long way. I will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 12/24/2003 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This make up remover is a bit pricey but works well.