October 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetbear

This produst really works to remove even a ton of waterproof black mascara. The only drawback is the price. I traveled a lot with this product and it held up well-no spills!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mildredpierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the full size of this after MUAers and magazine awards saying it was the best eye makeup remover so I jumped on the bandwagon. I should have tried a GWP because I was royally unimpressed with this.
It doesn't remove eye makeup very effectively, it takes several reapplications and swipes to get it off. Even after this there is still some stubborn leftover mascara and this is my regular mascara. I don't like that you have to shake it to mix up the two colours, what's the point in this? The bottle also squirts out the product everywhere but your cotton pad. Its very expensive for a m/u remover which does not clean effectively or moisturise the eye area. There is not much product in the bottle to justify the price especially since I had to use a lot to get my m/u off. I can't see any reason why I would repurchase this, my cheap one used to remove my makeup much better. I am still looking for a better one but I'll never pay that much again for remover. Bi-Facil is, overpriced and overrated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 10:16:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

One of the best makeup remover I've tried! Just a little bit greasy however. UPDATE: I now give it a 3 lippies instead of 4 since this makeup remover is too drying for the delicate eye area if used too often. It's a good product, but I can't use it everyday. Right now I prefer Yves Rocher Bio-Calmille gel eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 10:35:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great eyemakeup remover! It removes everything-even w/proof mascara w/out a struggle and NO irritation.. A bit pricier than other removers but this one REALLY works unlike so many others...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eye makeup remover, but it is no better than the Paula's Choice one, and Lancome charges almost twice as much. I have nothing bad to say about the product itself, though. I just don't see myself buying it again. EDIT: After using half of the bottle, I went back to PC. GASP! I like the Lancome better! When did that happen?! I have since bought another bottle of Bi-Facial. I am a convert! 2014 Edit: shortly after my last edit, I began using Rimmel's remover, and I have used Rimmel's for a decade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I reeaaally like this. I got a small bottle as an extra from a very sweet swapper. I like it a lot more than creamy eye m/u removers (I have the clinique one). I dont find that it leaves a film, it leaves the skin around my eyes feeling very smooth and silky. But I have dry skin, so it just sucks the oil right up. It also is very effective and thorough at removing anything, yet still manages to be gentle. However, I wouldn't buy it because the price is rediculous for a remover, which isn't something I care to spend lots of money on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by julieyeo

This is a great eye makeup remover. It cleans off all eye makeup very easily and best of all, does not sting my sensitive eyes. I got mine it as GWPs. Not sure if I would buy it on its own since it's too pricey for makeup remover imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

you dont need to use a lot. a little pricey for the product but removes stubborn eyemakeup. but not i use a mascara that doesnt require remover and comes off like rubber but is budgeproof and waterproof. (i will write more about it later it is called fiberwig from dejavu from japan - maybe can be ordered via inet)

overall, this prodcut works well v gentle too and yes does leave a little oil residue but you should definitely use a cleanser after you remove eyemakeup anyway, so no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by islande

i got this in the travel size for S$9.90 at a local beauty store. think it may be overpriced but anyway i just wanted to try it out :) it does leave a film behind but i just go over my undereye area when i am washing my face with cleanser (mine is gentle so it's okay) and it's gone! i was using MAC Splashproof--notoriously hard to remove -- it came off with one swipe. *yahoo* will update...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Blue_Genie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using eye makeup remover and this happens to be the first one I am trying so I cannot compare its performance with others. I found this to be okay. I'll wake up the next day with a slight mascara residual on my undereye, so maybe it's not that effective? I don't use waterproof mascara so it shouldn't be that difficult to remove it. I have sensitive eyes and am a contact lenses wearer, and I found this to be non-irritating. It leaves a film behind, but I wash my face with a facial cleanser afterwards anyway so it doesn't bother me.