Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 4/10/2004 2:36:00 PM

I got this as a gwp and suprisingly, it works really well! It's very gentle and doesn't leave my eyes with a greasy feeling like PC's gentle makeup remover. Since I wear macara daily, I need a gentle eye makeup remover like this so I would repurchase.

on 4/6/2004 11:42:00 AM

This is my HG eye makeup remover for sure!!!! It takes off all of my eye makeup in just a sec, without leaving my eyelids dry or irritated. I definitely recommend this one.

on 4/3/2004 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one AMAZING eye-makeup remover. If there's one thing i hate about make-up (too many love's to even count), it's TAKING IT OFF! I'm sure most of you agree it's a pain in the butt. I discovered this product about two years ago, and i recall the very first time i purchased it. I felt ripped off. HOWEVER, after using it just one time, i knew that it was far better at removing makeup than the many other ones i've tried in the past. I know many people out there are turned off by any products that feel "oily". For me, personally, the slightly oily feel of this remover makes for easier removal than the oil-free eye make-up removers. It's all about personal preference. I'm going to keep buying an buying and buying this one!! Expensive, but not over the top crazy $$ :) I'd say it's reached HG status ;)

on 3/25/2004 9:23:00 PM

I always gets these in GWP's so I've never had to purchase it, hehe.

It really is awesome and gentle. It takes off the worst eye makeup, theatrical makeup and it doesn't sting my eyes or damage my contact lenses.

on 3/25/2004 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product REALLY removes any tough eye makeup. It's a bit oily, so I don't like it when I need to remove the deep eyeliners and mascara, but it really works.

on 3/25/2004 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does it job well. I like it.

on 3/15/2004 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

THE BEST, really soft on your skin, it does not irritate skin, and does a great job!!

on 3/13/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like a snob for using this (the price, ugh!), but I haven't found another remover that compares. I got snared when my mom gave me a sample bottle years ago; when I ran out I purchased the full-size. It lasts a good long while-- I've been using the same bottle for 3 years, and it's over half-full (I don't use it daily).
It's not greasy, it removes everything quickly, and it smells and feels good. I actually think it might be doing some good on the skin in that area, but I can't be sure. Anyway, yeah, I'll repurchase it when I run out. *hangs head*

on 3/12/2004 11:36:00 PM

Great eye makeup remover. Takes off waterproof mascara easily.

on 3/12/2004 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG eye makeup remover. I have tried to find cheaper alternatives, but haven't been able to find one. This one really is in a class of it's own. In one swipe it removes my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. Also, it doesn't sting my eyes! I can't live without this.