Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 4/12/2004 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great makeup remover- if you have at least 5 minutes to spend on each eye! I wear at least 6 coats of waterproof mascara every day and as such, am always in need of a powerful but gentle remover. I decided to try this after all the great reviews, but alas, this runs a close second to Almay Dual Phase Makeup Remover and a close third to Clinique's Take the Day Off Makeup Remover. With the Bifacil I have to soak my lashes and then fold the cotton pad and sort of pinch the mascara off- it doesnt dissolve the mascara as well as Almay or Clinique. I still like this stuff, but it just isnt as fast and as thorough as I like- if I dont wash with another cleanser afterwards then I get black rings under my eyes that dont rub off! Obviously even with the pinching it isnt getting everything off. All I have to do with the other stuff is rinse with water!

on 4/12/2004 12:15:00 PM

This has definitely become my HG for eye makeup remover! I always wear waterproof mascara, and this removes it without scrubbing or pulling out my eyelashes along with the mascara. Very gentle and well worth the price.

on 4/10/2004 2:36:00 PM

I got this as a gwp and suprisingly, it works really well! It's very gentle and doesn't leave my eyes with a greasy feeling like PC's gentle makeup remover. Since I wear macara daily, I need a gentle eye makeup remover like this so I would repurchase.

on 4/6/2004 11:42:00 AM

This is my HG eye makeup remover for sure!!!! It takes off all of my eye makeup in just a sec, without leaving my eyelids dry or irritated. I definitely recommend this one.

on 4/3/2004 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one AMAZING eye-makeup remover. If there's one thing i hate about make-up (too many love's to even count), it's TAKING IT OFF! I'm sure most of you agree it's a pain in the butt. I discovered this product about two years ago, and i recall the very first time i purchased it. I felt ripped off. HOWEVER, after using it just one time, i knew that it was far better at removing makeup than the many other ones i've tried in the past. I know many people out there are turned off by any products that feel "oily". For me, personally, the slightly oily feel of this remover makes for easier removal than the oil-free eye make-up removers. It's all about personal preference. I'm going to keep buying an buying and buying this one!! Expensive, but not over the top crazy $$ :) I'd say it's reached HG status ;)

on 3/25/2004 9:23:00 PM

I always gets these in GWP's so I've never had to purchase it, hehe.

It really is awesome and gentle. It takes off the worst eye makeup, theatrical makeup and it doesn't sting my eyes or damage my contact lenses.

on 3/25/2004 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product REALLY removes any tough eye makeup. It's a bit oily, so I don't like it when I need to remove the deep eyeliners and mascara, but it really works.

on 3/25/2004 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does it job well. I like it.

on 3/15/2004 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

THE BEST, really soft on your skin, it does not irritate skin, and does a great job!!

on 3/13/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like a snob for using this (the price, ugh!), but I haven't found another remover that compares. I got snared when my mom gave me a sample bottle years ago; when I ran out I purchased the full-size. It lasts a good long while-- I've been using the same bottle for 3 years, and it's over half-full (I don't use it daily).
It's not greasy, it removes everything quickly, and it smells and feels good. I actually think it might be doing some good on the skin in that area, but I can't be sure. Anyway, yeah, I'll repurchase it when I run out. *hangs head*