Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 1/11/2004 2:49:00 AM

A great product that removes eye makeup fast and easy. However, I still prefer using a cleansing oil on the whole face to remove all kinds of makeups, including foundation.

on 1/5/2004 2:49:00 PM

This cleanser is wonderful! All you need is a little bit and the eye make up goes straight off, also it does not irritate your eyes and most importantly it doesn't leave a shiny greasy shield around eyes

on 12/28/2003 3:48:00 PM

Makes my eyes burn--an immediate non-starter.

on 12/26/2003 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recieved a sample of this as a GWP. I love mascara - and it can be difficult to remove. This product is really great. It easily removes eye makeup, isn't greasy, doesn't sting your eyes, and doesn't irritate your skin. Wow - it does everthing it says.
I am new to the Lancome line, and am totally in love! I don't wear lots of makeup and generally buy drugstore brands, but this stuff is truely superior. I just have a difficult time justifying the high prices. But, a little goes a long way. I will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 12/24/2003 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This make up remover is a bit pricey but works well.

on 12/23/2003 9:00:00 PM

This is the only eye makeup remover I use, I've tried many other cheaper brands but they just don't compare. Everything comes off quickly and cleanly. And I've also noticed over the years that if I take my eye makeup off every night with it, my lashes really do seem longer and stronger. The price is definately worth it!

on 12/12/2003 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

It is the best eye make-up remove I have ever used. It gets everything off. Plus, it isn't drying or burning.
A drugstore version is the Almay dual action eye make-up remover. It leaves the eye area a little greasy, but it is almost as effective and much cheaper.

on 12/11/2003 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am with the majority here.. I use this from my GWP !! I don't know how much this retails in Australia.. But I must say that I am hooked on this stuff. Works wonders for my eyes and cleans ALL traces of eye make-up almost instantly. Afterwards my eyes feel so nice and refreshed. A definite HG for an eye product :) Best used with Dove Cotton pads!

on 12/7/2003 3:18:00 PM

I love this! I dont think I will ever look back now. This swipes away waterproof mascara and other eyemakeup so perfectly for me. It doesnt irritate my eyes, but leaves them feeling soft...It does make your eye area feel a little greasy at first, but after a couple of minutes that diminishes and you are left with lovely soft and clean eyelids :) I think I will use this for a loooong long time!

on 12/3/2003 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through at least 3 GWP bottles of this. I never seem to have to buy the full sized version because it's usually in the GWP.

This does a great job of removing my eye make-up, even my stubborn BB Gel Liners and my waterproof mascara. This is one of the best eye make-up removers I've ever used!