July 30, 2014 | 2024 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by julieyeo

This is a great eye makeup remover. It cleans off all eye makeup very easily and best of all, does not sting my sensitive eyes. I got mine it as GWPs. Not sure if I would buy it on its own since it's too pricey for makeup remover imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

you dont need to use a lot. a little pricey for the product but removes stubborn eyemakeup. but not i use a mascara that doesnt require remover and comes off like rubber but is budgeproof and waterproof. (i will write more about it later it is called fiberwig from dejavu from japan - maybe can be ordered via inet)

overall, this prodcut works well v gentle too and yes does leave a little oil residue but you should definitely use a cleanser after you remove eyemakeup anyway, so no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by islande

i got this in the travel size for S$9.90 at a local beauty store. think it may be overpriced but anyway i just wanted to try it out :) it does leave a film behind but i just go over my undereye area when i am washing my face with cleanser (mine is gentle so it's okay) and it's gone! i was using MAC Splashproof--notoriously hard to remove -- it came off with one swipe. *yahoo* will update...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Blue_Genie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using eye makeup remover and this happens to be the first one I am trying so I cannot compare its performance with others. I found this to be okay. I'll wake up the next day with a slight mascara residual on my undereye, so maybe it's not that effective? I don't use waterproof mascara so it shouldn't be that difficult to remove it. I have sensitive eyes and am a contact lenses wearer, and I found this to be non-irritating. It leaves a film behind, but I wash my face with a facial cleanser afterwards anyway so it doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So expensive, but this is really the best makeup remover I've ever used. It takes off layers of eye makeup with one swipe and doesn't bother my contacts at all. It also takes off MAC matte lipsticks and other notoriously hard to get off products. My eyelashes don't feel brittle from it either. Buy this when Lancome is giving GWPs so you at least get a little extra. I think I get a present every time I buy. I would buy something cheaper if I could find anything that worked quite as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by urban_chic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to hate this product. But sadly, it's one of my necessities now. I've used the ones that Lancome gives out in gifts with purchases, and after two years, I finally ran out (because they stopped giving them out) so I went out to purchase one. WHOA!!! The price literally blew me off my feet! I ended up leaving empty-handed. About 2 months later, I have tried 6 different eye-makeup removers and NONE, and I mean NONE, have done the excellent job that Bi-facil (I think that the name is weired) does. I use Bi-facil to take off my waterproof mascara (I wear it everyday) without dragging, tugging, or scraping my eyelashes. Those other makeup removers made me lose countless lashes. I would rather pay $29CDN instead of lower prices just so that I won't have to lose anymore precious lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by asian_drag

If you have problems finding an eye make remover that's powerful yet doesn't sting, this is it! It can be a bit greasy but washing with a cleanser after will take care of that. The HG of eye make-up removers IMO

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cygnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like that this product is gentle and removes makeup well, however I can't stand the greasy feeling it leaves behind. I used this for a couple years and tolerated it because I couldn't find any other remover that can gently take off my waterproof mascara, until a friend told me to try the Biotherm "Biocils express make-up remover for the eyes -waterproof". This stuff is fantastic, it removes makeup completely, and doesn't leave that greasy feeling. It is also cheaper!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why it has taken me so long to review this product. Perhaps it is just such a staple that I take it for granted which I shouldn't. I have been using Bi-facil for about 3 years now. I buy it over and over. It removes makeup incredibly effectively, never irritates my super sensitive eyes, and whatever slight residue is left sinks into my skin quickly leaving the area around my eye clear and soft. Nothing else compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Judiannmel

This is the best eyemake up remover I have used so far. I use waterproof mascara and this takes it off very easily. I like the design of the bottle.