April 19, 2014 | 1745 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by makups

Smells great, just like freshly picked rose. Melts down mascara, gentle on eyelids, make me greatflu for the cosmetical chemical technology!! I just need to dip cotton bud into it for only once to take care of mascara and eyeliner, another dip for eyeshadow. Good! Good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kcferrick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works the best in the market but pretty expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2003 3:19:00 AM More reviews by junior_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gets off most of my eye makeup but I find it leaves a really oily film on my face and a tiny shade of mascara under my eyes as well. If i take a shower afterwards I can almost feel beads of water sticking to my cheeks due to the oily film. I have to use a lot of face cleaner to get the oily residue off. I don't think I would buy this again but I wouldn't mind getting it as a GWP either .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:27:00 AM More reviews by eurydice1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great stuff. Removes every bit of mascara and eye makeup effortlessly. I don't know if I'd buy this at the retail price (i think around 20 bucks) but there's enough GWPs with it to keep me going for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

They always seem to be giving this out with the GWP. I don't like it at all, it is too greasy to remove my makeup. Also, it kinda stings my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I like this product. Removes my eye make-up without pulling or tugging. Just shake the bottle to mix, put some on a cotton ball and sweep over closed eyes. Have never had a problem with this item. Very easy to use and does the job. Only reason I put I wouldn't buy this again is because I get bottles in gwps - I would never go pay for this item.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 1:12:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a previous reviewer said, this does remove makeup well, but it stung my eyes, and gave me bumps on the lids. The oily film is also harder to remove than plain cleansing oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

THE BEST!!!!!!!! Does not burn or anything. Removes my eyeliner and mascara. They give free gifts when you buy a certain amount and you get these in cute little bottles. I have about 5 bottles still but I love this product!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by missiechill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The best PERIOD....the trick is to use a little water on a cotton makeup pad, apply your bi-facil & voila - great removal of eye makeup with a lot less oilyness!!AND your product lasts so much longer also! For the price definitely worth the money! This is one of my staples!! (Important: Oil-in-water formula So...**don't forget to shake the bottle prior to use!**)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by k_estelle

I am hooked on this stuff and I rarely buy repeat products! I have tried Mac, Cover Girl, Maybelline, Clinique, etc, and this is the best, hands down. It lasts me about 6 months using it every day. The lady at the counter said to get the cotton pad wet before applying the remover. Use warm water. This makes it lasts longer. It leaves your eyes a bit greasy, but I swear it saves my lashes from falling out. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but it works great on that, too. It is kinda pricy, but buy it when they have a bonus going on!