Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

I luv this eye-makeup remover! I have sensitive eyes and I always wear waterproof mascara. And this is the only one that doesn't irritate my eyes. Plus it's not that oily like other eye makeup removers.

This is my HG eye MU remover. I absolutely love it and keep a constant supply. I use it for touch ups late in the day if something smears, it is very gentle. But mostly I keep it in the shower and use it to remove all my MU. It is a little oily, which I like, and that makes the MU slide right off. Also, it doesn't irritate my eyes like lotsa other removers. I don't have "fuzzy" vision after I use it.

Excellent makeup remover! Doesn't have after oily feel, gentle on the skin! Pricey but worth the money. Great for removing escess eye makeup smudges with a Q-tip!!! (however for whole face makeup removal, i perfer Olay daily facilas)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This USED to be my holy grail for years and years, until I finally stopped being stubborn and purchased Mary Kay's Oil-Free eye makeup remover. It's much less greasy than Bi-Facil and it removes all my eye makeup with just one cotton ball, instead of three or four. And I also had the same experience as Giftnamie did in her review down below--I found some little white floaty moldy looking things when I was about halfway done with the bottle of Bi-Facil. Yuck! I tossed it, bought Mary Kay's remover for MUCH cheaper (yay!) and ended up MUCH happier.

This worked well, but I didn't find it to be any better than Maybelline's Expert Eyes (I use the oil free version). As such I can't justify spending so much money on it when I can get the same results for MUCH less.

i think this product is overrated. i keep hearing about how great it is but there are cheaper ones out there and i dont like the greasy feel after using it.

If I could find a lower priced eye makeup remover that worked nearly as well, I'd buy it. This stuff is expensive - but is absolutely the best! No stinging - ever.

GREAT stuff, I'd buy this all the time if I could afford it. (Luckily Lancome has taken to giving away deluxe 2 oz. free samples all the time, which makes me happy). Gets every trace of long-lasting eye MU out from between my lashes, plus it comes in a cool bottle. I just wish it were cheaper!

This is my absolute favorite, I keep coming back to it. The only drawback is it is a little overpriced. But a little on a cotton ball removes all traces of waterproof makeup. I also wash my face after, so the oiliness doesn't bother me at all. I have also tried Mary Kay's eye makeup remover (doesn't work as well, had to rub pretty hard), and several brands of "wipes" (i.e. Ponds)-yuk! Barely removed anything.

Ok, i'd have to admit that i dont buy these things. i just keep on recieving them from GWPS, etc. but i would buy them if i didnt get them for free. i used to use the loreal stuff, and i thought that was good. tried this bi facil stuff and this stuff is GREAT. it doesnt irritate my eyes becuase i dont have to keep on rubbing cotton on my eyelids until the gunk gets off. with bi facil, one swipe and my eyelids clean! takes off mascara, etc. great stuff. when its free, its even greater.