March 1, 2015 | 1225 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by CAMille126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This make up remover is a bit pricey but works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by deetsd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only eye makeup remover I use, I've tried many other cheaper brands but they just don't compare. Everything comes off quickly and cleanly. And I've also noticed over the years that if I take my eye makeup off every night with it, my lashes really do seem longer and stronger. The price is definately worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It is the best eye make-up remove I have ever used. It gets everything off. Plus, it isn't drying or burning.
A drugstore version is the Almay dual action eye make-up remover. It leaves the eye area a little greasy, but it is almost as effective and much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 7:35:00 AM More reviews by beautiful84

I am with the majority here.. I use this from my GWP !! I don't know how much this retails in Australia.. But I must say that I am hooked on this stuff. Works wonders for my eyes and cleans ALL traces of eye make-up almost instantly. Afterwards my eyes feel so nice and refreshed. A definite HG for an eye product :) Best used with Dove Cotton pads!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by KatFisch

I love this! I dont think I will ever look back now. This swipes away waterproof mascara and other eyemakeup so perfectly for me. It doesnt irritate my eyes, but leaves them feeling soft...It does make your eye area feel a little greasy at first, but after a couple of minutes that diminishes and you are left with lovely soft and clean eyelids :) I think I will use this for a loooong long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 8:31:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through at least 3 GWP bottles of this. I never seem to have to buy the full sized version because it's usually in the GWP.

This does a great job of removing my eye make-up, even my stubborn BB Gel Liners and my waterproof mascara. This is one of the best eye make-up removers I've ever used!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 5:21:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great eye makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes and never had problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for more than 2 years. I just love it. OK, maybe it's a bit greasy bit it's the only remover that actually removes and doesn't leave my eyes red, itchy or stinging. It's my HG eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 7:55:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a superb make-up remover. For anyone who wears a lot of eye make-up this should definately be a staple in your bathroom. What I like best about this is that it does not irritate my eyes. I am not a friend of Lancome cleansing products as I oftenly find them to be too irritating however this one is an exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 6:14:00 AM More reviews by elspriem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I've ever used! I prefer this for long-wearing formulas and because it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes!