Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/13/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like a snob for using this (the price, ugh!), but I haven't found another remover that compares. I got snared when my mom gave me a sample bottle years ago; when I ran out I purchased the full-size. It lasts a good long while-- I've been using the same bottle for 3 years, and it's over half-full (I don't use it daily).
It's not greasy, it removes everything quickly, and it smells and feels good. I actually think it might be doing some good on the skin in that area, but I can't be sure. Anyway, yeah, I'll repurchase it when I run out. *hangs head*

on 3/12/2004 11:36:00 PM

Great eye makeup remover. Takes off waterproof mascara easily.

on 3/12/2004 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG eye makeup remover. I have tried to find cheaper alternatives, but haven't been able to find one. This one really is in a class of it's own. In one swipe it removes my waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. Also, it doesn't sting my eyes! I can't live without this.

on 2/25/2004 10:38:00 AM

My HG makeup remover!!! I only use Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara, and it takes it off in a second! Non-irritating, and never any problems putting in my contacts the next morning. I don't even bother with other makeup removers... I end up trying new samples and then giving them away since they don't compare!

on 2/18/2004 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best eye-make up remover in the whole entire universe. The heavenly blue water does miracles. Wow! I'm addicted!

on 2/18/2004 12:21:00 AM

its okay. i got it as a free sample. it does work at taking everything off, but its very oily...i would save a ton of money just buying maybelines moisturizing remover.

on 2/2/2004 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is without doubt one of my holy grails (meaning I start to panic when I'm running low). I've used it for years and my favorite thing about it is that is a kind of "eye wash" as well as a great makeup remover. For me, it's a little like using Visine in that it lubricates and refreshens my eyes. . .very much a ritual for me. $20 isn't too much because it lasts forever and I use it generously,too. No comparison.

I love it! It's Gentle, effective and last a long time.

on 1/26/2004 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using Bi-Facil for years and love it. I used to use Maybelline, but this works good, too. This product gets off all my waterproof mascara and hard-to-remove eyeliner. Defile and MAC both make waterproof eyeliner and Bi-Facil is just perfect for removing these liners. The instructions suggest using a cotton ball to apply and remove the product, I feel this method can cause little stray cotton lint to get into your eyes. I use my clean fingertips in a gentle circular motion and then wipe away with a non-oily, non-treated (i.e. no lotion-enhanced) Kleenex. Just be sure hands are properly cleansed as to not taint the product or infect your eyes. Bi-Facil may be pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time.

on 1/18/2004 2:15:00 PM

The BEST eye makeup remover. Both my sisters use it and so does my mom. I luv it, NO irritation what so ever!!! Other eye makeup removers I have tried have been really drying and itchy. $20 is well spent here.