October 30, 2014 | 1687 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mariahmimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's not a cosmetics, it's glow in the box. I am a NW 20 and this ballerina pink powder perks up my skin big time. When I am in rush, I'd prep my face with Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic (my HG powder) and use this Dandelion as overall powder, and dusting extra amount on my cheeks, and I'd look like having that 10 hours sleep the night before. One of the cosmetics I'd never give up, at least for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 7:16:00 AM More reviews by beachhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been dying to try this since I've read all the reviews here so I finally went to Sephora and bought some. Absolutely wonderful! words cannot describe! It dosen't look like make-up, just pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tippie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! This very pale and subtle pink pressed powder gives me the most beautiful healthy glow.I use it as a blush and all over brightening powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mariel6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dandelion should be considered more a loose powder than a blush. I use it over my BE foundation and blush as an all over "brightener". It is very lightly pigmented and adds just a light touch of healthy pink to the skin. I am very fair and this does not make my face pink or shimmery, just naturally fresher and more youthful. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by gopchick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staples and absolute favorites. I have very fair, dry skin and loosepowders and blushes often look too stage makeup on me. I use Dandelion over my foundation lightly as an all over powder, to add a soft pink glow, and then use a bit more on my cheeks and nose for a sun kissed look. It blends beautifully and I love it.

The brush that comes with it is useless, I prefer a much bigger loose powder brush, and the cardboard box it comes in is a little troublesome once you have had the product for a while.

But over all, it is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by k_doll

This is the best blush I have ever used. I have very fair skin and it gives the most natural pink cheeks. Also great for an overall glow if dusted lightly all over the face. It's my daily staple, used with my Laura Mercier TM. I used to use benetint but dandelion is way better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

I absolutely love this an have used it for years. I am a medium complexion and get quite dark in the sun and cannot understand this not showing up on someone, as it shows up very well on me. Obviously, it is more of an all over enhancing powder that really does make you look fresh and more awake but if you used the brush it concentrates the color enough to use as a blush. I also discovered that putting Moonbeam under this looks great. It allows the powder to really grab onto the moonbeam and the pink in this highlighter adds the color of dandelion...just gorgeous. Also, it is expensive, but the amount you get is at least twice the amount, you get with normal blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by newnoisedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush gives me just the right hint of color on my fair skin. I use it on my cheeks and on my collar bones if I'm wearing a tank or low cut shirt. It compliments just about any skin tone. And the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by princesa_irulan

Beautiful lovely sheer pale-pink colour, perfect to apply on top of foundation and blusher to brighten up the complexion and leave a nice peachy texture to the skin. Lovely scent too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow!! Why did I wait soooooo long? This product is amazing! Dandelion gives a beautiful, healthy glow to my pale skin. Great to warm up dull winter skin as well.

IMHO it's probably not pigmented enough to be used as a blush, but it works well as an highlighter or a complexion luminizer/enhancer. Gives a subtle and luminous pink glow to my cheeks and to the bone just above. It's sheer but buildable - it goes on smoothly, and evenly. It also gives a delicate flush that brightens my entire face. It contains shimmers but it's not overly glittery either. Doesn't look too powdery nor chalky on my skin - but it trully gives a natural and fresh glow even when I'm tired! Stunning!

The packaging is cute, and a little goes a long way. Yes it's a bit expensive, but considering that it will last forever and that it gives great results, I think Dandelion worths every penny! The brush included in the package is useless though.

Another winner from Benefit!! I would definitely buy it again if I ever run out of this product! I wear it everyday since I bought it. Indispensable! :-) continued >>