September 22, 2014 | 984 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by hellokityy27

I use this on my cuticles at night and they stay smooth and hangnail free. The smell is a bit strong, but it's a good product overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like Pledge.
Doesn't help the cuticles.
You will break a nail trying to open the tin.
My advice - skip it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It's cheap, smells great (I LOVE lemon or any citrus scent), and works very well to moisturize my dry cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Crabtwix

Great product! I have only been using it for 3 days (putting it on @ bedtime) and already I see a HUGE improvement in all the hangnails and yucky skin around my nails.

And - the smell is lovely - Pledgey, but lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I loved this! My hands are chronically dry and cracked, and this does an excellent job of moisturizing them. I also love the fact that it smells like lemon candy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mrswhite072895

For $3.99, I couldn't ask for a more convenient product. It slips into my pocket or my purse, so I can rub the cream on my cuticles at any time. It does a great job of keeping my cuticles from getting dry, and I love the smell. The tin is bearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by zahirahnajma

I am crazy about this product. It goes on VERY greasy but it sinks in pretty quickly. My cuticles are a mess and this really softens them!
Plus of course the smell is heavenly. It smells like creamy sweet real lemon. mmmm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an overall great product. the scent is yummy and it really does its job of keeping hands and cuticles well-moisturised.

The tin was no problem for me to open or close either.

The scent is sort of like lemon with a hint of lime to me.
Good thick consistency too, is great to put on just before bedtime.