July 29, 2014 | 1543 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It's cheap, smells great (I LOVE lemon or any citrus scent), and works very well to moisturize my dry cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Crabtwix

Great product! I have only been using it for 3 days (putting it on @ bedtime) and already I see a HUGE improvement in all the hangnails and yucky skin around my nails.

And - the smell is lovely - Pledgey, but lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I loved this! My hands are chronically dry and cracked, and this does an excellent job of moisturizing them. I also love the fact that it smells like lemon candy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mrswhite072895

For $3.99, I couldn't ask for a more convenient product. It slips into my pocket or my purse, so I can rub the cream on my cuticles at any time. It does a great job of keeping my cuticles from getting dry, and I love the smell. The tin is bearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by zahirahnajma

I am crazy about this product. It goes on VERY greasy but it sinks in pretty quickly. My cuticles are a mess and this really softens them!
Plus of course the smell is heavenly. It smells like creamy sweet real lemon. mmmm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an overall great product. the scent is yummy and it really does its job of keeping hands and cuticles well-moisturised.

The tin was no problem for me to open or close either.

The scent is sort of like lemon with a hint of lime to me.
Good thick consistency too, is great to put on just before bedtime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a staple for me Ė I keep one in my on-the-go bag at all times. Itís conveniently packaged [small tin], but I would have loved a tube of some sort. Anyhow, itís wonderful on cuticles, and really any other dry spots. Iíve used this on my elbows and even my nose when I was sick and my nose was raw. Itís super emollient, and I love the scent Ė It smells just like fresh lemon iced cookies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Another item I just like "okay". The scent is nice and it is moisturizing to cuticles, but I think I simply prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. I don't care for the tin container of the Burt's Bees either.