Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 4/30/2003 3:29:00 PM

it does go on kinda greasy but seems to absorb quickly. i'm not that into the smell (too pledge-y for me, like someone else said), but that also goes away pretty quickly and it's not a smell that's obvious to everyone else anyway. the packaging is classic burt's bees, which i like. i've had a painful time opening their stuff in the past (like the lip balm tin), but this one opens VERY easily. did they improve their tins maybe? i seem to remember reading that on the display box for lip balms recently. so far so good, but it's only day 1 for me.

on 4/28/2003 10:44:00 AM

I love how soft this makes my cuticles and the surrounding skin without being too greasy. I love the lemon scent, it's such an aromatherapeutic pick-me-up during a long day! I agree, the tin packaging totally sucks, but it's a good product so I can live with that. Will definitely keep using this!

on 4/27/2003 10:33:00 PM

I got this as a swap extra from a wonderful MUA'er and I think it may be a holy grail! My cuticles aren't especially dry but this does a great job at keeping them super moisturized and healthy looking! I love the scent and the cute little tin, btw :) This also works wonders on my bf's gnarly hands. It's just a great product! It's in the form of a waxy balm and is a little greasy when applied but it works *so* much better than the vaseline that I typically used. *Looove!* :D

on 4/26/2003 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice, scrummy-smelling cream that left my cuticles nice and soft the next day. I'm not sure about price as I got a sample tin as part of a starter pack. The tin it comes in is not ideal! It was a little tricky getting it started but once I got it going, it was nice and creamy. Really nice, although not quite as super as my Avon Mira-cuticle. This was one of my favorites out of my starter pack.

on 4/24/2003 6:39:00 PM

love it! i put it on at night and my nails feel so much healthier the next day. does wonders for cuticles and since using regularly has made my nails much stronger.

on 4/20/2003 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Excellent cuticle treatment balm. Comes in a portable small tin and really smells like lemons. Waxy texture with a slightly greasy finish, but it does wonders in repairing rough cuticles and soothing dryness.

on 4/17/2003 12:39:00 AM

I love the smell of this stuff. Great for keeping in my purse when my cuticles get dry. It moisturizes very well.

on 4/16/2003 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this at night, and I really like the fresh lemony smell. It makes my nails really shiny and healthy looking - and it does help my often brittle and dry cuticles. It seems to wash off quickly though but so does the Sally Hansen cuticle defense antioxidant complex I use at work, too. And the tin is way cute and cheery.

on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 PM

I got this in a sampler pack. I don't use it often, but I really do like this product. It has a nice smell also.

on 4/15/2003 11:15:00 AM

Out of all my products, this one is definitely in my top five that I cannot live without. If you have such a hard time picking your favorite beauty product b/c you love many of them then you'll see the significance of this being in my top five! Every single time I apply this people say "you smell delicious" or "Mmmm what is that great scent?" The scent will actually make your mouth water! I am obsessed with this cuticle cream. I have one in my car, on my night stand, in the bathroom and in the living room! I am also a big fan of Kiehl's cuticle cream.. but this one smells like 10000 x's better!

Popular Treatments