November 24, 2014 | 1236 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't a bad cuticle cream. The smell is grrreat, and it does seem to moisterize. But, it doesn't come close to my Body Shop Vitamin E Cuticle Stick, so I won't repurchase. Also, the tub is a little messy, I'd prefer this in a stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cuticle cream I've ever used. I've tried several, but I keep going back to this one. Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample and I don't really like it. It was WAY too greasy I couldn't even keep it on. But I like the lemon fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by hellokityy27

I use this on my cuticles at night and they stay smooth and hangnail free. The smell is a bit strong, but it's a good product overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like Pledge.
Doesn't help the cuticles.
You will break a nail trying to open the tin.
My advice - skip it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I do not think I will ever need to repurchase this, I've had my tin since this summer and despite using it at least 1x per week, I've barely made a dent in it. My nails were in pretty bad shape after I removed a set of acrylic overlays and I needed something really emollient to nourish them, and this worked perfectly. I still love Solar Oil, but this is good for when you need a little extra moisture. It also smells lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It's cheap, smells great (I LOVE lemon or any citrus scent), and works very well to moisturize my dry cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by molare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Crabtwix

Great product! I have only been using it for 3 days (putting it on @ bedtime) and already I see a HUGE improvement in all the hangnails and yucky skin around my nails.

And - the smell is lovely - Pledgey, but lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I loved this! My hands are chronically dry and cracked, and this does an excellent job of moisturizing them. I also love the fact that it smells like lemon candy.