Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/7/2003 7:58:00 PM

This product is awesome!!! Just massage a little into your cuticles and nails each night and you will be amazed. It has softened my cuticles (no more peeling) as well as strengthened and lengthened my nails. Daily use for a week will reverse any damage you have inflicted upon your nails. It goes on a bit greasy but soaks in quickly and within 5 minutes the "greasness" is gone. This is a must try, and a keeper YEAH!

on 6/1/2003 10:06:00 PM

This stuff has a strong lemon scent which I like and it does moisturize my cuticles but it's really greasy and leaves my hands feeling kind of gross after so I end up washing it off

on 5/31/2003 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the product, don't like the packaging or smell. It might have real lemon in it, but they must add fragrance to intensify the scent because it really does smell like furniture polish. At night, just rub this into your cuticles and you wake up with smoothed cuticles, less jagged edges and better looking nails. A good, inexpensive product that actually works!

on 5/29/2003 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love it!!! Smells great and in addition to moisurizing cuticles, I feel like it also strengthens my nails and keeps them from getting brittle. I keep a tin in my desk at work and at home. Product lasts a long time too.

on 5/26/2003 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I won'tbe buying this product again only because my heart is devoted to my EO Lemon Verbena Hand Cream which does a better job on my cuticles.

This product smells divine, like fresh grated lemon peel; however I noticed no improvement in my cuticles. The tin is a bit tricky; however, here is a tip...if you grease up the edge of the tin with some of the balm, it opens in a snap.

on 5/21/2003 1:33:00 PM

I got this as a free sample about 6 months ago and haven't really been using it until 2 weeks ago. I had really bad cuticles from biting them and juts picking at them all day during my boring job. So I decided to try this stuff every night and it has worked wonderfully! It's the only cuticle cream that I've tried though so I don't know how what else is out there, but I'll probably be sticking with this.

I love love love this stuff. I don't love that the container is so darn hard to open, but I'll get over it. This stuff works miracles on my cuticles, nails and skin. It goes on a bit oily but surprisingly dries without being greasy. I am hopelessly devoted to this product.

on 5/14/2003 5:05:00 PM

This is okay, it smells strongly of lemon and is greasy at first, but doesn't stay greasy for long on the cuticles. I probably wouldn't repurchase b/c there are so many other products out there to try. Also, I tend to use cuticle oil rather than creams for my cuticles.

on 5/6/2003 6:43:00 PM

Works great on my dry cuticle's. It can leave your fingers a bit oily.

on 5/2/2003 5:04:00 AM

For someone that is constantly picking at their cuticles (like moi), this is a really nice product. It soothes the skin and really helps the appearance of torn cuticles. The container is a pain to open though.