Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im amazed at all the raves about ud naked palette.! I personally think that WnW color icon trios are much versatile and wayy cheaper. I would return this palette back to sephora but i feel bad because i opened it. I think this palette is too warm. And in daylight. The shadows looks horrific. Looks like i got 99cents shadow on my lid. Wayy to satiny and too much sheen. The brush it came w/ works just the same as eco tools eye shader brush. That cost like $4. I find myself using my Wet n wild trios way more than this palette. & i hate to say it because ud naked palette is super expensive while the wnw is dirt cheap but have the same quality. The only downfall is that wnw packaging is mad ugly. Well who cares. U wont be showing your man that you use fancy stuff. As long as the colors look fancy, who knows what brand the makeup is!

* this is definately not a must have*

on 12/7/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this palette. I use this palette most of the time. The brush is nice, and the shadows apply smoothly.

on 12/7/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After hearing, seeing, reading all the hype surrounding this product, I started comparing products. Ulta had an end cap filled with eye palettes of similar colors. Urban Decay, Smashbox, Stila, Lorac, Too Faced, and a couple of others. With an eye shadow brush, I started swiping similar colors, especially the bronzes and golds from each palette on my hand. I noticed Stilas was very powdery, more than the others and the powder was just flaking off of my skin. I already own Too Faced Natural Eye Palette and have found this is a very good palette, but a few of the colors have glitter fallout like crazy. Lorac was pretty good, but not amazingly pigmented. I swatched some from Smashbox's Be Discovered Holiday Palette on my hand. That is a big palette with brushes, eye shadows, blushes, lip gloss and creme liners on sale for $45 with an extra set of free brushes. Sounded too good to be true, and when I tried the colors they were very soft, non metallic and very low on shimmer, but not very pigmented. Not what I was looking for and it didn't have a color even close to Half Baked from UD Naked which is a shimmery golden color. I decided, of course, to get the Naked Palette after being convinced that it was the best of the bunch. There is hardly another palette like it where I enjoy every color. All of the shadows are complementary to each other and are beautiful and blendable. Very long lasting, as well. The brush included is a contoured brush that is very soft and it comes with a tiny sample of primer that is the same volume as my Too Faced free sample. With my purchase, I also received a free purple glitter eyeliner at Ulta. That was nice and a good eyeliner as well!

Okay, okay, okay! It was worth the hype. It is a luxury product. I'm still uncomfortable with the $48 price tag. But, if you're a shadow girl like I am, this is the product to get. I wouldn't waste my money on the newest Book of Shadows. Why? It's gorgeous but the shadows are half the size because they throw in a lot of other stuff to make it seem worth $64 including a portable speaker? Sorry, if I want to listen to music, I'll turn on the radio or something. And, since I liked the Baked shadow (a lovely gold darker than Half Baked) so much from the Book of Shadows I just purchased the pan separately and will use it in conjunction with the Naked Palette. Yeah, the two items almost cost about as much as the Book of Shadows, but I got exactly what I wanted. No more, no less.

on 12/7/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Overall, I think this is a great palette with high quality eye shadows. The looks I can create look professionally done and last all day with the primer. The only issues I have with the palette are that many of the shades are too similar to one another and look the same once applied, and there could be one or two more matte shades in the palette. My favorite shadows are sin and toasted. I really do feel that the price is not outrageous considering all the shadows and primer and quality brush.

on 12/7/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I absolutely adore the Naked Palette. It is very creamy, highly pigmented, and just overall wonderful. To be honest, I bought it because a girl on Facebook was making constant statuses about the "hunt" for the NP. She went to many different stores to find it. After all of that, I decided to give it go, since at the time, was my first department store makeup purchase. Best move I've ever made. Now I have my best friend and even my mom hooked on it. Finally, I love the brush it comes with.

on 12/7/2011 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this palette. If I could only own one eyeshadow palette, Naked would be it for all the reasons other commenters have written.

on 12/5/2011 10:19:00 PM

Amazing! Believe the hype , everyone should have this in their collection! Yes it's pricey but you get a great selection of quality eyeshadows and this palette will last you quite awhile. My favorites are Sin, Sidecar, Smog, Darkhorse and Toasted and Hustle! The colors are fabulous and you can create a natural, low key eye look or a dark and smokey look. I prefer neutral colors on my blue eyes so this is pretty much all the eye shadow colors I need. Definitely will purchase again.. or maybe try the N2!

on 12/5/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got this as a gift about a week ago. I wouldn't have picked this for myself since I don't wear alot of neutral/brown shadows but I like the range of colors this offers. As everyone else has said, it's very versatile. My favorite is Virgin and Sin, which are the two I've used the most so far. And I love the brush included-- it's very soft.

Actually I thought this would have more neutrals than it does... the majority of these seem very warm, frosty, metallic and definitely don't translate as neutral to my eyes. And the glitter fallout in Sidecar is awful. But overall these are fun to play around with and the variety of looks this offers is fantastic. Really nice quality shadows. It'd be a great travel option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! The Naked Palette is all I need and more. I received this as an Anniversary gift, and I haven't put it down since. The colors are gorgeous and the looks you can create are endless. I would definitely repurchase this product again. :)

on 12/5/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I finally ordered my Naked Palette by urban decay and started playing with the eyeshadows as soon as it arrived. I'm blown away by the amazing quality. These shadows apply like silk and blend effortlessly. It's so quick and easy to create so many different looks from just this one palette and its perfect for me because I tend to stay on the neutral/brown to black side for eyes. The shadows would like gorgeous on any skin tone I feel. I wish however that the brush was dual ended and included a blending brush. When paired with the primer potion, these shadows literally do not budge. I just want to keep staring at my eyes when I get home after a long day of work and class cuz the colors look as gorgeous as when I applied them in the morning.

This is a must palette for any neutral eyeshadow lover. Its perfect for day, night, light, or heavy eye shadows looks.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804