Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 2/22/2006 4:57:00 PM

This product works well for dry skin. I've used it since I went on Accutane and it has worked so well with the dryness that the drug causes. I only use it at night. Probably would not use it during the day since it is a little greasy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you have seriously dry skin and want something that works, Cetaphil's Moisturizing Cream is the product for you. I find that this stuff is also great for body moisturizing as well and is one of the few creams that can hydrate my legs after a shave. This is my HG moisturizer. continued >>

on 2/16/2006 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The generic ones with the same (hmmm?) ingredients are not the same in terms of performance! I have super senstive skin, and the generic ones do cause me irritation! The real Cetaphil does not! My skin is ultra sensitive, so I can tell the difference! "Cetaphil" Moisturizing Cream is amazing. It's ultra moisturizing and doesn't cause irritation at all. Nothing else works for my skin. I love to slather it on after shaving my legs as well as all over my body daily after a shower. It's too heavy to wear as a night cream on my face, and it broke me out on my face, but for the rest of my body... I cannot live without it, and it does not cause breakout on my body the way it does on my face. This is an excellent no frills body cream that is 1000x better than any highend lotion that I have used, and I have used many! I'll always have this on hand. As flight attendand, my skin gets really dry and irritated from the different climates, and this cream I am never without! I love this stuff and always come back to it. It's holygrail material! The Gentle Skin Cleanser from Cetaphil is another one of my holiest of grails. These two together make shaving my legs tolerable and free of razor burn.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my new HG night time moisturizer. I am in my late 20's and needed a good no-frills night time moisturizer for my dry skin especially during the winter. I tried a lot of different drugstore brands as well as a few expensive brands that my dermatologist had recommended. This is the only one that hydrates my skin AND doesn't break me out. I love it! It really absorbs well into the skin and when I wake up in the morning, my skin looks refreshed. A tub cost me approx. $11 at the drugstore and so far it has lasted for over 9 months! I will definitely repurchase!

LOVE this stuff absolute HG !!i have oily skin that constantly has blemishes but sometimes i get dry patches plus it can be sensitive to products as well.i use this at night ,my skin feels soothed and hydrated with this rich cream plus does not clog my pores !! yay.great ,great stuff

on 2/1/2006 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my moisturiser for now on, no more going back to the supermarket brands that have strange ingredients that only dry up my skin even more. I have REALLY dry skin and after a month or 2 of using this I have seen a significant improvement in the elasticity and hydration of my skin. Can't live without this stuff!

on 1/31/2006 9:54:00 PM

I have what I consider to be "normal" combo skin. A nice complextion overall, but my skin is somewhat sensitive.

I was excited to try this line due to the sensitive aspect of my skin--however, I found this cream to be EXTREMELY greasy. So much so, that people even noticed how shiny my face was looking. I was recently looking at some pictures of me at my daughter's 1st birthday, and in every picture my face looks super shiny and greasy from this product. I will not purchase again: instead I will opt for a lightweight moisturizer that leaves me looking fresh and natural.

on 1/27/2006 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't live without these tubs. I first bought it as a summer body moisturizer (I have especially dry skin & eczema) because my tub of Eucerin is too heavy for summer. I use it on areas of my face when it's extremely dry and I haven't broken out or seen any greasy effect.

I LOVE this stuff! This stuff works better than anything I've ever used. Better than Dove, better than Ponds, better than L'Oreal! It feels light and not greasy at all. It's perfect for my super dry and sensitive skin, and at 6$CAN for a decent-sized squeeze tube, I will DEFINITELY be buying again!!

on 1/17/2006 3:08:00 PM

Although I said I would buy this product again, I doubt I will have to because the massive tub seems to last FOREVER. This is the only moisturizer that seems to help my dry, flaky winter skin. Use just a little bit, because more than that will give you the greasies. I imagine it would be too heavy to use during summer, but for now this is just what my skin needs.