November 27, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

Bad packaging. Cheap packaging. Cheap product. It is overly sticky and thick. Worse than vaseline. It is not worth anything over $10.00. I think some drugstore brands do a better job. I would go with Nars...better consistency and color selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a Sirop de Pink Juicy Tube in a swap, and I really like it. It smells like cotton candy and it goes on smoothly. It leaves a nice glossy pink finish which looks great in the summer. It's also really easy to apply, you could probably even put it on without a mirror if you had to. I would say this is a great product to have if you like the 'shiny pink lips' look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 1:08:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

I love the smell of these-they're fruity but not sickly sweet. I love the Miracle and Strawberry one. These stay on your lips for a long time and they wear off slowly. I love these things.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2002 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Minty44

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this product. It coats your lips in sheer shiny color, and it makes your pucker look sooo good. Plus, it stays on for sucha long time. I am in love with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nixxienix

I have a rant about "Cerise" somewhere down there. This morning, though, I received "RAISIN" from a really sweet swapper, AND I LOVE IT! it shows up more pigmented on my lips, and the smell was really nice. Kind of strawberryish. Those were the 2 things I hated about cerise, the super sheerness and the cloying papaya-melon smell. This shade is better, comes out on my lips as a light cherry color, and gives a nice shine and subtle shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2002 12:20:00 AM More reviews by AquaEyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Cerise, a reddish color, but it didn't really show up bright red-just a little more pigmented than clear. I like the color and the taste/smell is pretty nice so I give it a 4(b/c i am not sure if they're worth that much)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2002 4:12:00 PM More reviews by KikiB

I purchased a lancome juicy tube after hearing all the hype, I purchased Cerise a glowy pinkish hue. First thing I notice is the packaging, brilliant! Have you ever had those sponge aplicator glosses leak all over your purse? Well i have and Juicy Tube's packaging is a welcome relief! I love how you apply it, the color is also great. They're sheer but give lips a healthy glow and I dont know if its just me but this gloss makes my lips appear waay fuller. This is a great staple gloss and I cant wait to buy more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 2:14:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

Adore these.
They're my staple. I have them in Violette, Kiwi, Citrus Wish, Winter Crystal, Sirop de eau, Sirop de grenadine, Sirop de rose, Jingle Red, Gingerbread, Framboise, Spring Fling, Nectar de miel, Nectar de yellow, and Cerise. It's ridiculous how many tubes I have, but this is the most amazing gloss. I love the tube, I love the scent, I love the shine, I love the tint of colour, I love the way they feel on my lips, nice and thick, but not goopy or too sticky. Love them.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2002 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nixxienix

I really wanted to like this product, as I have been wanting to try it for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this gloss is just too "clear" and the small is a bit too overpowering for comfort. The colors look pretty on swatches, and sometimes, in the tube. But on my lips, it is just another clear lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 4:57:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not quite as thrilled with this as most of the other people on the board. I have it in Rose, which is basically clear and would be fine over lipstick if it stayed on! I find that it has very little staying power unless you don't lick your lips or drink anything. ;-} Will most likely not buy this again. Very disappointed because I've always been happy with most of Lancome's products.