August 2, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2002 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nixxienix

I have a rant about "Cerise" somewhere down there. This morning, though, I received "RAISIN" from a really sweet swapper, AND I LOVE IT! it shows up more pigmented on my lips, and the smell was really nice. Kind of strawberryish. Those were the 2 things I hated about cerise, the super sheerness and the cloying papaya-melon smell. This shade is better, comes out on my lips as a light cherry color, and gives a nice shine and subtle shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2002 12:20:00 AM More reviews by AquaEyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Cerise, a reddish color, but it didn't really show up bright red-just a little more pigmented than clear. I like the color and the taste/smell is pretty nice so I give it a 4(b/c i am not sure if they're worth that much)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2002 4:12:00 PM More reviews by KikiB

I purchased a lancome juicy tube after hearing all the hype, I purchased Cerise a glowy pinkish hue. First thing I notice is the packaging, brilliant! Have you ever had those sponge aplicator glosses leak all over your purse? Well i have and Juicy Tube's packaging is a welcome relief! I love how you apply it, the color is also great. They're sheer but give lips a healthy glow and I dont know if its just me but this gloss makes my lips appear waay fuller. This is a great staple gloss and I cant wait to buy more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 2:14:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

Adore these.
They're my staple. I have them in Violette, Kiwi, Citrus Wish, Winter Crystal, Sirop de eau, Sirop de grenadine, Sirop de rose, Jingle Red, Gingerbread, Framboise, Spring Fling, Nectar de miel, Nectar de yellow, and Cerise. It's ridiculous how many tubes I have, but this is the most amazing gloss. I love the tube, I love the scent, I love the shine, I love the tint of colour, I love the way they feel on my lips, nice and thick, but not goopy or too sticky. Love them.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2002 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nixxienix

I really wanted to like this product, as I have been wanting to try it for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this gloss is just too "clear" and the small is a bit too overpowering for comfort. The colors look pretty on swatches, and sometimes, in the tube. But on my lips, it is just another clear lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 4:57:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not quite as thrilled with this as most of the other people on the board. I have it in Rose, which is basically clear and would be fine over lipstick if it stayed on! I find that it has very little staying power unless you don't lick your lips or drink anything. ;-} Will most likely not buy this again. Very disappointed because I've always been happy with most of Lancome's products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by chelsear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just discovered these (where was I?) and I love them! I have fizz(clear, shimmery, grape scented), miracle(a bright pink version of fizz), and simmer(slightly opaque, shimmery peach that smells like a Terry's Chocolate Orange). These are all gorgeous on their own or layered over lipsticks. The flavours are not very strong and generally vanish about 5 minutes after applying. The gloss lasts for a long time, longer than MAC lipglass, and gives a transparent, not milky coverage. Any glitter is small and not gritty. An excellent product.
Edit: Well, I've found better glosses since I wrote this. I guess my sense of smell has changed because I can't tolerate the smell of these anymore, and the thickness of them bugs me now, too. Still a good product that I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Redd

I got the Spring Fling color...it's soooo glossy and it leaves my lips smooth afterwards, it's the barest hint of color which is exactly what I like. I would definitely reccomend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2002 7:18:00 PM More reviews by genevieve

I love my 2 juicy tubes! I got Orange and Bonfire(a pretty coral)

They are so shiny and gorgeous. The Orange is more sheer than the Bonfire and is perfect when you have no other makeup on for a little glow!

Good Stuff! Go check them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Jeniletv

This product smells wonderful and has a nice texture and feel and really lasts a long time. They are not overly sticky like some I've tried. I am very happy with this lip gloss and would definately buy them again. I own two now, cerise and daiquiri and I can't wait to buy more!!