BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/10/2006 7:59:00 PM

i love the color and the fine texture of dandelion...but it doesn't have any staying power and it isn't practical to carry with you for touch-ups. too bad.

on 4/10/2006 11:10:00 AM

Really nice. Good for those with fair complexion, but also for darker skins too its so pretty! Im fair skinned, and it is a flattering colour. Doesnt streak, real nice.

on 4/10/2006 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I got this about a year or so ago and liked it cuz it was a pretty sheer color, a safe bet for my fair skin (b.e. 1.2) so i used it a good bit then stopped for several months. Now that i am starting to tan (b.e. medium beige) and none of my other blushes look right on me anymore I decided to start using it again. Of course since its very sheer i have to use several "coats" of it, but it looks so wonderful on me and Im very glad i hung on to it. love the smell too! will definitly repurchase when it runs out.
UPDATE-- after using it a few more days i decided i have to put too much on, makes my face look too powdery and it may be a little too light of a pink color for me. so i am back on the hunt for a pink blush.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I was always afraid of blush, being as pale as I am, and subsequently never wore it. I love all things BeneFit, and when I received this as a present, I decided to try it. Its the only blush I can wear without looking like a clown. I can swipe it on for a very light pink to look awake, or layer it on for a deeper color. I use it as both an all-over highlighter and a blush. Its also great under eyebrows for a lift and in the inner corners of eyes to make them look open and awake (great at 6 a.m!). The packaging is very cute, and there seems to be a lot of product, but it is a little exorbitant. I would repurchase it again though, despite the price, because of the wonders it does for my face.

on 4/7/2006 8:15:00 AM

pretty hefty amount for a blush. seems very light in the box, even lighter on the skin. it almost doesn't show on my skin. this is a total rip-off. won't buy this again!

on 4/7/2006 12:23:00 AM

I bought this on a whim and I just love it! It really is more of a highlighter, it just kind of perks you up. After I got this, four of my friends got this. That just shows that Dandelion can basically complement anyone! It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around at $26 dollars but it's well worth it. The packaging is cute in a green little cardboard box, but not the most practical as it gets worn down after a while. I most likely will repurchase again :)!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first day I tried this I thought it was just OK. But the next day when I put it on it looked fabulous! It didnt even look like blush - it looked like I was alive and awake at 7am. Its better than NARS's orgasm blush because it doesnt have sparkles, and is more subtle (with NARS, one swipe is all sparkle and 2 swipes is too much peach!). I love it. Right now all I have is the decked out dandelion palette, and I think I'll buy the full sized dandelion and put the palette in my purse. This stuff is great. I dont care that its $26, I think its worth it.

on 4/2/2006 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty,but waaaaaaaay too light.

on 4/2/2006 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very sheer colored powder, I often use it as a blush base, then another more pigmented blush for a pop of color. Because this is so sheer it's also great brushed on the eyelids, which I often do if I just want a simple monochromatic look. Still, it can be layered if desired without caking.

on 4/1/2006 7:08:00 PM

this is so pretty! you can layer it from very sheer to a pop of color without it ever turning cakey. it also stays bright and healthy throughout the day...never orange like other pinks tend to on my skin. wish the packaging was plastic and the price a little cheaper, but you get a LOT so what can you do? love it. :)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products