October 30, 2014 | 1491 users online

FABULOUS!

♥ ♥ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by perfumequeen604

O Dandelion~ah..how I love thee~~
This production works well on my friends(like 20 of them) and I. Dandelion is an astonishing beauty product MUST-HAVE. All my friends, who I recommeded it to, wore it and got TONS of compliments from both men and women!(especially guys, they luuuv it, it makes your skin look so healthy) This product makes you glow! (Especially if you have Yellow undertone)
Love it~
I usually wear Dandelion during spring time, when you get a litttttle bit of sun, when your skin is not as pale as it is during winter,during winter I used Georgia and summer, of cuz I would use a bronzer...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Barbbell

Love it!!! Great coverage and color. The Dallas is just as great, maybe even better because it is a bronzer for when you would like a little more color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 9:40:00 PM More reviews by marguerit90

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE DANDELION!! No seriously, I would cry if I had to go a day without it. It works for me all year round. In the summer it's great on it's own and in the winter I use it over a light dusting of bronzer. The brush works well for me, so the packaging works, although it is a bit clunky. I keep the little plastic tray in the box all the time, so the brush doesn't interfere with the blush when not in use. I don't have many other blushes around because I use this pretty much exclusively.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by starla671

My HG of face powders! At my old job, I had to be there at 6 in the morning for breakfast, so by lunch, I was looking pretty slagged! A few swipes of this stuff perked my complexion right up!

I did have to subtract for the packaging though, and it is really expensive, which is why I try to buy it on Ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by clairelfhs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Benefit cosmetic item in my stash. Very pretty light pink blush. I'm still not so sure if I like the box...a little bit clunky. But, the brush that comes inside seems ok (considering most of us use larger brushes and toss the little ones that come with products). The only downside might be how when you put the brush back into the box, there is a tendency to make little nicks in the blush...but that's not really too major of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by yourmomgoestocollege

I adored this product.
It is a beautiful light pink shade. PERFECT for fair skins. It had a bit of a glimmer...which I am not really fond of in blushes, but I think it made my face look brighter. I have gotten many compliments from friends and family when I wear this. The price was a bit for a teenager without a stable job, but it was a great product and worth every penny. I have lost this, however, but i still plan to buy a new one. This is the perfect shade that looks very natural for pale skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Operadelain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big fan of Benefit products. However, I had heard really good things about this blush so I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. This is my all time favorite blush. I'm super pale and most blushes really make me look like a clown with super red cheeks. This I can use and it gives me just the right amount of color. It's gorgeous. It is very light in color and so it may not show up on darker skin tones, but for us PPP's it works great. The packaging is cute but it's a good thing I don't carry it around with me because I could see it not holding up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Fiona725

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I look so pretty after swiping this blush onto my face. But price is too high.