December 22, 2014 | 1592 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only use the naked and buck shade... sometimes half baked. The others are not used at all after I tried them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kjrose101

Oh my goodness! The BEST shadow palette I've ever purchased! This probably seems like an over statement, but I literally can't stray away from using this as my everyday make-up. The colors are so gorgeous and natural. The shimmer in most of them gives a neutral look a little pop. This is such a home run. This palette is so versatile as well you can get so many look from one palette, you can go natural during the day, and then smoke it out at night. I seriously can't pick my favorite color because they are all beautiful. It lasts so long too! I've used it everyday, for about 4 months and I haven't even hit pan on any of the colors. I'm definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by fsparks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of the best make up product I've ever bought.
It has gorgeous natural colours which I love! When I want a natural but flattering look, I apply "naked" all over the lid and then I apply "buck" in the crease to intensify the final look. Then with some black eyeliner and mascara I have the perfect neutral look. Definitely an everyday go-to.
The only thing that disappointed me a bit, was the fact that 8/12 eyeshadows have a satin or shimmer finish, thing that I found a little strange an inappropriate for a NAKED palette. However, they have an amazing payoff and I think it definitely was price-worthy!
I will certainly repurchase this product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by amywmy

i'm new at using eyeshadows as previously had bad exp using them, colours sucked and didnt know how to apply. Then i decided to try urban decay and this one especially totally changed my perception on eyeshadows. Pigmentation is incredible and there are so many different looks that can be created. And the brush, omg best in the world. So easy to apply! Staying power is fantastic even without primer, and i have oily lids! Only color i dont quite like is naked but its really no biggie

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaVibes

I love this product. First of all, I like the packaging. It's small, simple and easy to put in a suitcase. It has all the basic brown/natural colours I need for when I do my simple make up. I like the selection of colours. Obviously it wouldn't have minded more product but its a pallette. Some of the colours don't stay on my face for too long and just sink into skin but some really suit me. Anyways, overall I like the pallette and enjoy using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sephora finally got this palette!!!! It's been sold out for couple months already. I absolutely love all the colors. You can do so many different looks. My palette came with the shader brush and the sample size of the primer potion. I don't use the brush. I feel like it doesn't pick up enough color so I just use my own. I love the pigmentation and quality of urban decay shadows. My favorite colors in this palette are toasted, darkhorse, buck and hustle :). I wouldn't repurchase the entire palette. I would probably only buy the shadows that I love.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Jolenesfm

It is not so visible on tanned skin. over-hyped.. it just sit in my drawer collecting dust. Did not use it will be willing to let go for SGD$10!!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd give this a 4.5 if I could. I love all the darker colors, and this is a great neutral palette - but I find that the lighter colors aren't as flattering on me. Still, minor complaints aside, love this palette. The only reason I've put "no" for rebuy is because a.) I doubt I'll ever use up this palette, and b.) even if I did, I like to try new palettes rather than rebuy the same one over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nixln88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows in general, they always are rich in color and the company is up to date with what's in style. My cousin bought this pallet and after using it once, I had to have it. I love wearing make up and this is great because it provides a wide range of neutrals, along with some not so neutral colors, that if used in the right combination can be worn in daytime settings as well as nighttime settings. I absolutely love it and use it almost every day whether I'm going to work, going on a date, to a party/bar, or going out to eat with my friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by ethelbulit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The eyeshadows show up really well and is easy to pick up with the brush. I was hoping this would be "naked" enough to wear everyday but it is wayyyyyy too glittery. I don't think I'd buy this again..