Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/7/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I absolutely adore the Naked Palette. It is very creamy, highly pigmented, and just overall wonderful. To be honest, I bought it because a girl on Facebook was making constant statuses about the "hunt" for the NP. She went to many different stores to find it. After all of that, I decided to give it go, since at the time, was my first department store makeup purchase. Best move I've ever made. Now I have my best friend and even my mom hooked on it. Finally, I love the brush it comes with.

on 12/7/2011 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this palette. If I could only own one eyeshadow palette, Naked would be it for all the reasons other commenters have written.

on 12/5/2011 10:19:00 PM

Amazing! Believe the hype , everyone should have this in their collection! Yes it's pricey but you get a great selection of quality eyeshadows and this palette will last you quite awhile. My favorites are Sin, Sidecar, Smog, Darkhorse and Toasted and Hustle! The colors are fabulous and you can create a natural, low key eye look or a dark and smokey look. I prefer neutral colors on my blue eyes so this is pretty much all the eye shadow colors I need. Definitely will purchase again.. or maybe try the N2!

on 12/5/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got this as a gift about a week ago. I wouldn't have picked this for myself since I don't wear alot of neutral/brown shadows but I like the range of colors this offers. As everyone else has said, it's very versatile. My favorite is Virgin and Sin, which are the two I've used the most so far. And I love the brush included-- it's very soft.

Actually I thought this would have more neutrals than it does... the majority of these seem very warm, frosty, metallic and definitely don't translate as neutral to my eyes. And the glitter fallout in Sidecar is awful. But overall these are fun to play around with and the variety of looks this offers is fantastic. Really nice quality shadows. It'd be a great travel option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! The Naked Palette is all I need and more. I received this as an Anniversary gift, and I haven't put it down since. The colors are gorgeous and the looks you can create are endless. I would definitely repurchase this product again. :)

on 12/5/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I finally ordered my Naked Palette by urban decay and started playing with the eyeshadows as soon as it arrived. I'm blown away by the amazing quality. These shadows apply like silk and blend effortlessly. It's so quick and easy to create so many different looks from just this one palette and its perfect for me because I tend to stay on the neutral/brown to black side for eyes. The shadows would like gorgeous on any skin tone I feel. I wish however that the brush was dual ended and included a blending brush. When paired with the primer potion, these shadows literally do not budge. I just want to keep staring at my eyes when I get home after a long day of work and class cuz the colors look as gorgeous as when I applied them in the morning.

This is a must palette for any neutral eyeshadow lover. Its perfect for day, night, light, or heavy eye shadows looks.

on 12/5/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing palette that'll last forever provided you're not tempted to experiment with all the gorgeous colors!

on 12/5/2011 1:57:00 AM

School day, day wear or clubbing wear??? only one pallete can create any look!

on 12/4/2011 4:17:00 AM

I can't tell you enough how much the Naked Palette is one of my favorite makeup products I've bought...EVER! It has a variety of colors to which you can use in any given occasion. So far I've stuck to mostly 3-4, but those are normally my "every day" look.

I love the brush the palette comes with, but it's only good for using 2 colors. If you want to use more, I suggest using a different brush. The cool thing about the brush is that you can carry it around with the box, rather than having to carry your brush set with you. Also, you don't need to use a lot of eyeshadow when using this brush.

I love the eye primer that came with it as well. I've used this on other eyeshadow brands, and it works wonders! I've had this palette for a few months, and the eye primer (as small as it is) is still going.

Overall, this product is a STEAL! I think every girl should have one if you can afford it. I rarely use any other eyeshadow palettes, because I always go to this one.

on 12/3/2011 8:44:00 PM

I cannot say how much I love this product. It's a solid everyday wear palette. You can use it for work, school or even going out at night. The primer it comes with is also really awesome. When I use it with the primer it'll last all day. Without the primer, I notice that it'll fade throughout the day and need to be touched up.

I highly recommend it. I think every fem needs one.

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products