August 23, 2014 | 1008 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by jujubeans

Overall, I love this mascara. If all the other Lancome mascaras perform as this one does, I'm willing to give them a try. In search of the perfect mascara, I think I may not have to look much further. The price is on the upper end of what I'm willing to pay, but for it's quality and function, I'm fine with over $20 per tube. The packaging is fine, long, black, sleek tube with gold lettering -- typical. After 12 hours of wear, still no flakes. I've never had it clump on me, but it is a wetter formula than most others. It builds lashes and lengthens, but I may try another Lancome mascara to see if I can get a fatter lash. Word of caution: try no to have any oily substance on lashes and maybe sweep over them with loose powder to give the formula something to grip to. I love Definicils!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by silverspring1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I've encountered. My eyes are half asian and this mascara lengthens and volumizes my lashes like CRAZY! My mom and I swear by this magical wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 8:44:00 PM More reviews by RockMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The mascara of all mascaras. I don't exaggerate when I say this is the BEST mascara I have ever used. It defines, it lasts, it never clumps, and it makes my puny lashes look quite lovely. I remember the defining moment of this mascara: after working all day outside and sweating in the sun, I came inside and inspected my makeup. Surprisingly, my lashes were just as fresh as when I left the house that morning. That is when I knew this product was superb. If I wasn't such a cheapskate when it comes to mascara, I'd regularly buy this. For now, I'll stick to the GWP option and use Maybelline Full 'n Soft in the interim.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by firefly7

WOW! This is the best mascara I've ever used. It is the only one I've tried that truly does not clump! It stays on nicely, and makes my lashes appear much longer. This is the perfect everyday mascara. It's a bit pricey at $21.50-but the only luxury mascara I've found to be worth it. I've tried Dior, Clinique, and Estee Lauder among others, and Lancome has the best mascaras, with Definicils leading the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by TrinaD

I agree that this is a terrific mascara and I have never experienced clumping,even when applying 2-3 coats. Individual lashes are defined in that false eyelash way and although they look longer they don't look thicker unless you apply more than one coat. One of the best that I have used and surpasses most of the budget lines, especially that much overrated Maybelline Great Lash which has to be one of the clumpiest mascaras on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sfbond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just love this mascara. I have tried many and I always come back to Definicils. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes but when I put this on women will ask if I am wearing false lashes. Hey that's a compliment if I ever heard one! It doesn't clump or get goopy. Well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by philly191

This is definitely the best mascara I've owned. I first tried it about 6 months ago in GWP size. My lashes are naturally thin and short and with most other mascaras I've tried the results were thick & clumpy lashes. Definicils made my lashes look long, separated, wonderful defined and not too thick. Also there was no need for an eyelash comb with this mascara. I will definitely be purchasing a couple of full-sized tubes of this. I recently tried Diorshow because of all the great reviews but it didn't lengthen, separate or define like Definicils does. I will continue to sample others but, Definicils is absolutely my staple for mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

Hated this mascara. Everyone said Lancome makes the best mascara's so I tried this one. It flaked so bad. I returned it and have never purchased another Lancome mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mexipina

This mascara didn't do any more for me than a drugstore mascara, except take a lot more money out of my purse!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2005 3:13:00 AM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After hearing so many wonderful things about this mascara I was thrilled to finally get the chance to try it. Unfortunately it was clump city for me. Went on too wet for my taste and leaves me with racoon eyes. Staying power isn't as good as I'd like. There are many better less expensive options out there IMHO. I've used much better mascaras by maybelline, avon, stila etc. This was the Deep Brown shade. P.S. I purchased a flextencils at the same time and like it much better.