September 30, 2014 | 1980 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

Awwwww...simply one of my holy grails!
It gives my skin feeling silky soft and hydrates so well! Whenever I feel my skin feeling tight, especially during winter, this is my rescue. I'll keep repurchasing this product, I'd say its one of the best moisturisers I've tried. Impressive products! au$54 for 50ml, not as expensive as other Cinique's moisturisers, worth trying!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sweet_blossom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the gel concept of this product, which is cool and refreshing. The silver and clear jar with pink gel is a pretty addition to my nightstand. I do like the packaging that allows me to see how much I have left rather than playing the guessing game of trying to eyeball down a non-clear container or holding it up to the light to try and see through the container. However, for the money, I wasn't "wowed" by this product. When I wash my face in the morning, I can feel this film left on my face which gives me the impression that it isn't sinking into my face but rather it is just laying there. After using this for the past couple of months, my opinion is somewhat conservative on this product--a mixed verdict and still wishing to find a "wow" gel moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product because of its claims and the fact it was oil free; however, it also burned my skin and turned me beet red. I could not understand why it did this, since it was only supposed to add moisture. I took it back to the dept store and the salesperson acted as if I was crazy when I told her it burned my skin-but after reading some of y'all's reviews, I see that I am not the only one with the same experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2003 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LauraMichelle

this product made my normally dry cheeks silky smooth and i love that its oil free. my only complaint is that its packaged in a jar container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by smilette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first got a sample GWP of this. I thought it would be either a) too greasy or b) not moisturizing enough. Both assumptions were wrong! This is great stuff! For the past 2 weeks or so I had a great cold and sneezed 20 hours a day. My nose area was so dry it hurts, but when I put this on, it heals so quickly and didn't turn red like rudolph. It also didn't peel. Also, for my combination/sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate or turn greasy. The only thing I hate is the price tag and the jar. It's not too hygenic that way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product, after reading many of the(mostly) positive reviews, but this stuff actually dried my skin out on the very first application! I couldn't believe it! I immediately brought it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by andante

I took one lip off due to the awful packaging as in a jar. Don't understand why it just can't be improved. Anyway this is my HG moisturizer so far for my combination skin. I like the light scent and it is so easy to apply and it right sinks into the skin. It's a little bit pricy but I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by bobbebe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff feels so good on my skin and it smells gorgeous. I have combination skin and I use this on my T-zone. It does a good job of moisturizing, and it leaves my skin "plumper" looking (less wrinkley). This is a keeper!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Cordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP, and used it for my dry, winter skin, It sounded like just the thing for me, and the first time I used it, I loved the smooth, non-greasy feel. After a few nights, however, my skin just seemed even more dried out than it had been - like the cream was doing the opposite of what it claimed! So I won't be purchasing this one....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2003 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jrslvr

I have had a jar of this for months in my med cabinet and never have used it for one reason or another. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a shot. This absolutely set me on FIRE! I could not wash it off quick enough. It really burned and turned my sensitive skin beet RED! Use with caution! Oh well, I spent too much on it so I will use it on my neck area where it won't burn so bad.