Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Ah, so Clinique DOES have some good products! This light gel is a drink for your skin. That's how i feel! My skin is combination - slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks. This has totally normalised my complexion. In the day I use it under City Block SPF25, and in the evening on its own. in the summer it's fine as a night cream too. The finish is soft and no irritation for me (rare!). However, wish it was in a tube or pump.

I got this in a sample and I loved the lightweight texture. I also like that I can use it on the dry and oily parts of my face, with similar effects. It can be a little sticky though.

I got some of this in a swap and LOVE it. I have normal/comb skin, but I break out on my chin all the time, and my pores clog super easy, so most things made for normal skin break me out, and most things made for oily skin break me out because of the mattifiers they put in them. This just makes my skin feel "normal". I hate feeling like I actually have product on my face, the least bit of greasiness just makes me feel dirty. It feels wonderful going on, nice and fresh, and keeps my skin moisturized without that "I just slabbed a ton of lotion on my face" feeling. I might have to use an extra moisturizer this winter, but for right now in Wisconsin summer, it is doing me just fine. Plus, my teenaged daughter can use it, which saves me from having to get twice as many products. Will definitely purchase when I run out of my swap stuff!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this product is for people with oily skin and people with dry skin, but the people with dry skin are supposed to moisturise their dry areas BEFORE applying this all over the face, thats probably why some thought it was too drying. i personally have very dry cheeks and forhead, while prone to breakouts on my nose and chin, i love this because not only does it give the moisturisation on my forhead/cheeks an extra boost, but i am allowed to moisturise my t-zone, without adding unwanted oilyness (oil free). i also find that it helps to keep spots at bay. however i don't think i would buy this product again as it's not actually an essential product, but just an extra treat if you can afford it.

i love this stuff! i went through one particularily harsh canadian winter, and this stuff was an absolute skin saver! my dad even loves it and exclaimed with amazement "and you only have to use a tiny bit!!" a great product. not for every day use, and it delivers loads of moisture but not the grease that often accompanies heavy moisturizers. a wonderful product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG moisturizer. It works perfectly for me, summer or winter, as an overnight moisturizer. Has never broken out my acne-prone skin or made it feel greasy. My only wish is that it would come in a bottle!

I love moisture surge extra, its a lightweight quality moisturise I can use before putting on my make up, I also use it when nivea is too heavy a night cream for me in the summer. Leaves my combo skin smooth silky and beeing oil free I am non shiny to boot. I knocked off one lippy as i preferred the smell of the original moisture surge ( it had a kind of lavender/geranium essential oil smell), which i can no longer find anywhere, althought MSE does the moisturising job just as well for me. Give it a go if you want a nice smooth non shiny moisturiser on combo skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in Sephora today and noticed my disgusing dry & broken out face in the mirror, so in an act of desperation grabbed the closest moisturizer, which happened to be Moisture Surge Extra. After one application I love this. When my skin is dry and zitty, the moisturizer usually sits on top and I'm still flaky. This cool pink gel sunk right in and I swear I'm no longer flaky (I keep checking). Hopefully I will continue to love this. I've been using for about a week and notice that it sometimes stings my skin and makes it red, so I changed my rating from 5 to 3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to like this moisturizer, but now that I've tried others this one isn't anything special. It's a quick fix for flaky skin, but the effects don't last long.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is okay..i don't think it's moisturizing enough for dry skin...because i have oily/acne prone skin and i still sometimes feel this doesn't give me enough moisture..it's oil-free, sort of soothing, doesn't cause my skin to break out so i always come back to this..packaging could be improved...(i don't like pots for some reason)..it's like around $90~ here in New Zealand..so it ain't cheap...but apart from that i like it~!