January 26, 2015 | 2115 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

I really like this gel moisturizer, but I think it would be better for my skin in the summertime. Now that we're heading into winter, it seems like it doesn't have the moisturizing power that I need. But it does leave my skin smooth and it sinks in quickly, with no irritation or stinging (even around the eyes). I also knocked off a point because the price is so darn high.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by KatFisch

This is my favourite moisturiser. I am 23 and have oily/combo/acne prone skin - this moisturiser has *never* broken me out, which a LOT of things tend to do! :-/ It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and hydrated just the right amount and foundation goes over it so nicely. I am on my 3rd jar of this now! Small tip: Try looking on eBay as you can get a good deal ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2003 6:44:00 AM More reviews by GreenApple

Good for summer use but in dry winter, I cannot benefit from this oil-free moisturizer. It really gives moisture to my skin but it doesn't last. I would like to look for sth which has oil in it. I love it during the summer time though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sunkist847

All I have to say about this product is it's texture and moisturizing capabilities are remarkably similar to regular Aloe Vera.. only aloe vera is about one tenth of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Clinique, as a brand, kinda sucks for skincare but i was impressed with this. it's a lightweight gel moisturizer. its GREAT for oily skin. warning: don't leave the cap off, it tries into a filmy, slimy substance, yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Natalie_F

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best moisturizer i ever used. It's so light weight. Good for my oily skin. My makeup goes on smoothly abt using it.However i think it's quite ex. The packaging would be better if it's a pump type...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I reached for this instead of my usual when my skin became drier and duller in the cold weather.

It has certainly gave me relief. It also moisurizes without that heavy feeling. It is good even for my face's oilier areas.

Hint: Use this as an undereye moisturizer too. You definitely dont need a separate product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by djubek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for over a year now, the jar last a long time if you you for touch ups when your skin drys out from acne treatments. I have extremely acne/oily skin. I love this because it doesn't make the skin oily and soothes it after a night of BP gel or treament mishaps:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 12:13:00 PM More reviews by georgina20021

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I first put the DDR (but not under eyes, I get the white dots..) then, the moisture surge. It's great!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Pink2003

I bought this product because I liked the fact it was non-oil moisturizer. As other people mentioned, if you use this product by itself, it evaporates on your skin and you would not get the good result. However, if you are one of those who has combo-oily skin like I do, try this product after toner, followed by Dramatically different moisturizer (or any other moisturizer contain oil). This process keeps the moisture on your skin and works great.