March 3, 2015 | 1339 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by agirlnamedagnes

i got a cute small tin of this and was excited to try it but i was disappointed. the texture is a bit gooey and the smell is sooooo strong it gave me a headache. my hands felt stickey for a long time. i'd rather use my cetaphil cream over this ANY DAY.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually found this creme worked very well for my skin. I only use it on my arms and legs because it is really thick(I'm not sure they intended it for the face). I have the one that's in the little tin can and sometimes it can be messy if you use it for traveling. The product works great right after you wash and all you need a film of the stuff for small areas. I normally like powdery scents like this one but I think some people might find it a bit overpowering for their taste. Overall this is a really good mosturizer for the cheap price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by superstarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE RAVE ABOU THIS PRODUCT!I'M BLACK AFRICAN AND HAVE DRY SKIN. THIS CREME DOES NOTHING IN TERMS OF MOISTURIZING;BY THE AFTERNOON, THE SKIN ON MY LEGS SHOWS CRACKLES. THE ONLY GOOD THINK IS THE SMELL. ALTHOUGH QUITE STRONG , IT IS COMFORTING.I'LL KEEP MY ST IVES COLLAGEN ELASTIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 8:10:00 AM More reviews by glossygoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My partner came home with this for me from a Pound-Store, saying he bought it for me because he thought it was lipbalm & I love lipbalm (cute!)... It was all written in German so he wasn't to know! Anyway, used for it's true purpose this stuff is fantastic. It's a super rich creme in a flat tin, for use on any part of your body. I use it on my hands & occasionally on my elbows if they get really dry. The tin says you can use it for chapped skin & windburn as well - I personally don't think I'd use it for that purpose because it is perfumed & it would probably irritate broken/burnt skin. The tin is fabulous for carrying around & it lasts for ages as you only need to use the tiniest little bit. I'd defintely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to master this moisturiser. I have dry skin which is also prone to clogged pores and breaks out because of everything, product or lifestyle related. I used to smother my face in this and couldn't work out why it didn't work. The smothering in fact was the reason it wasn't working. You only need a pea-sized amount which I warm between my fingertips and then spread sparingly. This method results in the creme actually being absorbed and not just sitting on top of your skin. Couldn't use this is the hot, humid Brisbane, AUS summer but in winter it's a must. Will always come back.
(BTW this is for the German formula)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Moodyone

I found this little gem sitting on the shelf at Wal*Mart for 99 cents. There next to it was its much bigger brother, a huge tubí o Nivea. I thought I would try out the small size and if I liked it come back and get the big one. I donít think that will be necessary though as a little bit goes a loooong way. It is very thick and very moisturizing. I have used it on my hands, just putting little dabs and rubbing them in. Iíve used it on my face where I had some horrible dry patches. I have used it on my heels, theyíre always sort of dry. You can barely tell Iíve used any in this cute little tin. I would recommend highly but use sparingly because its so thick if you use too much it can be greasy but used in the right amount tisí wonderful stuff. It does have a faint, sort of rosy scent but nothing that bothers my nose at all. I like the scent. It smells comforting. Comfort in a tin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to laugh at my mom for using this stuff but when I was on vacation in Europe and my face became so dry that it was cracking I decided to give it a try. I swear this saved my skin! It is so inexpensive in Europe and you can buy them in tins of all sizes. I kept a small tin of it in my purse at all times. It worked on my face, as a lipbalm and on chapped knees and elbows. This creme left my skin soft, moisturized and healthy.I ended up buying 2 huge tubs of it to bring home - one for me and one for my mother :D

When I brought it home my mom was delighted but she warned me to be careful when I buy this at home (Canada). Read the back of the jar - the one that was sitting in our house before was made in Mexico. However, the one I brought home was made in Germany. I think the location where the creme is manufactured plays a huge role in the quality of the product. Mine was in a hermetically sealed tin but the jars in the drugstores over here are just cheap plastic jars. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by archangeli

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was not a nice product in terms of smell. It reminded me of a surgeon's ward or something. I did not like the consistency either - it stuck to my skin like chewing gum and did not seem to absorb well. I put it on at night and my body stuck to the pillow and bedsheets! Pick something that dries faster and has a nicer consistency, meaning NOT this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MilleBK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this product. Felt greasy on my skin. bad bad