Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/5/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i use it as a body lotion during the winter. my skin doesn't dry off and flake. love it. it's also the moisturizer my mom used when i was a kid, so it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling everytime i use it. i also use it as a hand and foot cream, keeps them moisturized also.

on 8/7/2005 3:15:00 PM

I think there is a tin of Nivea cream in every house in Europe. It's a classic. I always use Nivea cream in the winter when my skin gets really dry, rough, and ashy. It is very, very moisturizing. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. I also love the scent. *I heart this.*

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

You can practically use this cream for anything, all year round. Hair mask, night cream for face, body cream, excellent for hands and feet etc. The consistency is just annoying.

on 8/3/2005 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I tried this based on the excellent reviews here. I bought both this and the Nivea Soft. While this was moderately moisturizing, I did not love the smell and found it to be too greasy, especially for use on my hands. However, the price can't be beat and the packaging is charming. Though I didn't enjoy the smell it was not lingering, so I suppose I'm neutral on that aspect. All in all just average.

on 8/1/2005 10:32:00 PM

A rich, creamy moisturizer that makes my skin feel replenished and soft. It takes a long time to absorb into your skin but it thick, creamy texture feels really nice on the skin. Probably best for very dry skin or the wintertime but otherwise a nice, soothing skin cream with a wonderful calming rose scent.

on 8/1/2005 12:20:00 PM

It's a very good facial moisturizer, but it clogs my pores like you would't believe. It's the blue tube I'm talking about, made in Mexico. I didn't try the german one yet, maybe it's better. I won't repurchase this one.

on 7/13/2005 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I never liked it when I was younger and had breakouts, but now, when my skin is more dry, and not as sensitive as some years ago, this has become a great moisturizer for me. I dont like it because it is a bit greasy, but it makes your skin so so soft and gives it moisture. so I use this only as a night cream, really, because it may be too much for the day. the packaging is very nice and classic, and the price is really cheap. I cannot lose anything, and will buy it definitely again.

Awesome! My mom always had this in her nightstand drawer for her hands. I have a tub at home and a little purse tin. I use it on feet, hands and body at home. I also have just tried putting the tiniest dab under my eyes to plump out dry skin, and it seems to work fine. I break out so I would probably not apply this to my entire face, but I bet in winter I'll be using it on my nose and chin to get rid of dry patches.

on 7/6/2005 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! It's the only thing that can moisturize my lips well; I use it all the time in a tiny container. I keep a larger container around the house to use on spots that need heavy duty moisturizing. I wouldn't use it all over my face (I have Nivea Soft for that) but any spot that needs moisture on my body is effectively restored with a dab of this creme. There's a reason why it's popular all over the world. :)

on 6/12/2005 6:47:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with this nivea cream. There are times when I think 'why did I buy this? I HATE THIS STUFF!' but then there are times I rebuy abd rebuy and love it! Right now I think I have decided I love it, for ever (and now I swear!). You just have to learn how to use it. First of all, NOT on your face! Except if youhave a dry patch that doesnt seam to go away. But other then that, no! My boyfriend used to complain about his skin. When I saw what he was using on his face.. nivea cream! I told him not to use it and his face cleared up. Now, why should you buy this product. Because it is an EXCELLENT moisturizer for extremely dry skin on your body!! My lower legs are always superdry. My skin is al 'crackled' there. Even if I put a lotion for extra dry skin there, after about an hour it's back to being crackled and dry. Except when I put this there! They start to look healthy, feel soft (and yes, this is a product that's hardly absorbed, but there it does get absorbed) and look shiny. This cream is perfect for my lower legs. Whatever I try, I always come back to this. So I love this stuff, for my lower legs.