February 1, 2015 | 1129 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MilleBK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this product. Felt greasy on my skin. bad bad

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Sugarswirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All I wanted from this cream was some good moisturizing.

The texture isn't very nice; you kind of have to sluff it into your skin or it leaves a film.

It's awful once it's on. It's heavy and greasy. A general pain to have on your face.

My face felt so dirty with this- I can't even explain. I used it five or six times and never looked back. It has a permanent spot on the back of the shelf in my bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by roobee

I read so many reviews on this product and thought now was a great time to try it out. My combo skin has decided to stage an all-out revolt and dry out on me. I picked up a trial size tin of this creme for 83 cents and applied some as soon as I washed my face. It's a bit heavier than I expected, but my skin now feels a lot more comforted than it has all week. I had to rub the creme in more than I have had to with other products. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't break out since the creme is so heavy. If that happens, I'll be sure to let you know...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I have reviewed this creme before, but I need to do it again. The reason why is because one of my daughters has eczema on her hands, and Nivea heals it so well! From all the scares on the internet about mineral oil, petrolatum and vaseline, I used to shun everything that had those ingredients. However, according to Paula Begoun, those scares are unfounded. Anyway, this goes on thick but sinks right in, especially if you have skin that is combo towards dry. Under makeup it looks fabulous, and the smell is divine. And you can't beat the price! I wouldn't have bothered with this had it not been for my daughter, but now... It's definitely up there with many high end moisturizers. I used to think it was making my skin look dull and grey, but it turns out it was the cleanser I used. Try it for yourself, you might be pleasantly surprised!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by JessikaBeetle

Boogers! There are so many things wrong with this cream. It's just a disgusting product. The scent is overly, sickly sweet, and not something I wanted on my skin.
The cream itself was extremely heavy and greasy, and didn't absorb into my skin at all, no matter how much I rubbed or patted or how little I used.
I then tried using it as a cold cream, but it didn't come off easily and left my combination skin irritated.
I can't believe all the glowing reviews I've read on here.This is the worst moisturizer I've ever tried. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetbubbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The creme was really gentle to my skin and kept it so soft and hydrated, even for my sensitive skin. The only down side is the smell which is quite a strong powdered smell. But i still recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 2:38:00 AM More reviews by YvonneTan

Forget expensive brands! This is one of the richest and most moisturizing creams in the market. If you haven't got one already, I suggest you get it right away!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by amanda_d

I love this as a face and body moisturiser when my skin is dry. My mum and my nans have all used this for years and thier skin is great! Smells lovely, dirt cheap and nothing else is as good for the English winter for banishing your dry, chapped areas, all over. I use the minutest bit as a night cream over my drier cheeks (I avoid putting it on my oilier T zone)and wake up smooth and glowy. Use it as a hand and foot cream and for elbows and knees for smooth skin. Lovely. Nivea is great on sensitive skin, doesnt provoke mine at all. Every one is banging on abouth the badness of petroleum/ mineral oils but they dont seem to be doing me any harm, my skin has never looked better, and I can assure you I have spent a fortune trying to find stuff that works as well as this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2004 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is really thick and greasy. I donít like it at all. Iím not even convinced it absorbs well enough into the skin to hydrate effectively. I donít like the fragrance. I wouldnít repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a hand cream. I wash my hands a lot for work and my hands are normally very dry. This lotion is thick and creamy, moisturizes very well. It can feel a little greasy immediately after application but after it sinks into the skin for a minute, the greasiness goes away. I noticed that I have to re-apply less often. Can't comment on the price as I have my work purchase it for me.