October 1, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah...the royal blue plastic container w/ a screw off lid :) I reallly enjoy this creme! VERY thick, smells pleasant and not too strong (big plus for me). Too greasy to wear on the hands, but i like it on my body when i am severely dry. This is so cheap too!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Stellababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product better than the Nivea Firming Body Lotion. This smells more like the traditional Nivea scent, while the other one absolutely reeks!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 7:51:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this cream in Fall 2003 when I was studying in Germany for a year. Being my first winter, my skin completely freaked out and I have never seen my hands, feet and elbows so dry... NIVEA CREME TO THE RESCUE! I bought it because it was in tins with really cute pictures on them: a baby's face, a couple kissing, a dad & daughter. I got the kissing couple and can't find them anymore! I'm still on the lookout for them. So I use the Nivea Creme before bed on my hands, elbows and sometimes feet. It's great to wake up and have soft hands. I also have a little 0.7oz tin that I carry around in my purse to use with my Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I have very oily skin and would never use this on my face. I believe it's meant to be a body cream. I'm not sure how much I will use this at home in California, but I love it for the cold German weather!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2004 8:16:00 PM More reviews by sasshay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Frankly i hated this product for two big reasons. Firstly, the cream is incredibly heavy and slathering it on, makes it feel like a layer of muck on your skin. Secondly, the packaging totally sucked! The whole tin concept is so unwiedly and i hated having to open it. There are much better creams out there than this outdated product. I'm never ever repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SonnySuz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well the folks at Nivea must have been reading these reviews, because now they have discontinued the beautiful 16 oz dark blue GLASS jar that I use to get from WalMart for $5.68. Now it's in the drug stores in a 6 oz PLASTIC dark blue jar for $8.29!!! I hate how companies continue to find a way to cheapen their products. The glass jar was so elegant, since it's hard to find anything in glass containers anymore. I hope the product is the same, hope they didn't cheapen the quality. Glad I still have 1 more 16 oz jar in reserve. I will email Nivea & give them my thoughts !

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells pretty good but its not a good cream at all. Sat on my skin and pretty much did nothing. I hated the tin and broke a nail trying to open the @#$ thing. No thanks-going in the waste bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has got to be one of the best moisturizers out there. It smells nice and goes on thickly. A little goes a long way! It gives my dull dry skin a rosy glow and evens it out. I have the tin one and it's now become a staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this.. i feel really nostalgic using the tin, i love products that come in a tin! this product worked really well on my dry peely spots, but i would NEVER use this as an allover moisturizer, it would be VERY pore clogging i assume, so im too scared to even go there, but this is an AWESOME spot treatment. Love the scent, and the feel, even if it does take a little bit to sink in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by monicako

The absolute best product for people with dry skin that want it soothed in a few days.
Using this in combination with exfoliants really gives my skin some condition. Don't turn to this daily for the face though, it's too rich. Or use just a good amount to feel the cooling of the water.
Great product, i have jars of this at my parents house, in my car and in my bathroom. You never know when your face will just react to something in the air/another product or stress and feel so dry that it stings. Around $8AU for a large jar is dirt cheap for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite product!!!! I use it on my face and it really soothes my dry skin. No breakouts so far! It is also evening out my skin tone. I know it doesn't really contain anything special but somehow everything works just perfectly together. Smooth, radiant, supple, clear skin! YAY!!!!!