September 23, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kate38

I was pretty disappointed with this mascara, especially because it isn't cheap... it took LOADS of coats to have any significant effect on my lashes, and is quite dry. Also, it really didn't last long, and the applicator brush seemed weirdly weak - it bent out of shape easily, which is odd. The good things about it were that once I did apply alot of it, it made my lashes look quite full and added alot of volume, without looking spidery/clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by itsmekylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just middle of the range mascara to me. Didn't significantly enhance my lashes in any way that would make me buy it again.

UPDATE: I like this mascara more all of the time. I've been trying lots of new brands over the past few months, and I keep coming back to this for it's extremely smooth and lightweight formula that both separates and adds volume and length. Still not quite as dramatic an effect I like on it's own, but I use this together with another formula (MAC PlushLash) and my lashes are just about perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

Wow! This mascara gives really full, dramatic lashes. I got a few compliments asking if i had false lashes on because they looked so long and beautiful! I got this mascara in a sample size at bonus time, i would probably buy this product full size when i run out, this has lasted a long time and i use it most days. It can clump if you use too much, you only really need 1-2 coats, no more! A good evening mascara for going out, recommended for full on drama!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 7:33:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

It's a nice little product, not overpriced, can last quite a while, the only thing I don't like is you need to comb lashes back and forth constantly to make it look right. I don't like my eyelashes sticky together, it's pretty high compact, give a false illusion that lashes are 1.5 of it original length and somewhat more lashes. I always use white base coat before and I guess that helps too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara one complaint- at the end of my 10 to 12 hour days it starts to flake. For the most part this stays put all day i espically like how smooth it is and buildable. This is a good mascara I would recomend to anyone. Though my Loreal volumnous is my staple its nice to try new things and I would buy this again. Loral volumnious is cheaper and dosent flake by the end of the day but clinique goes on smoother and more buildable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by abcx123

Lots of lengthning, but not very buildable because it clumps. I didn't expect much length since this is a volumizing mascara, but the length was decent. There are better mascaras out there though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by laughing

I love this mascara! It is a very deep black color, which is great for dramatic looks. It goes on nicely too, and adds considerable volume to lashes. I put a picture of my eye with it on, and thats after a full day of school and shopping afterwards (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I first received this as a GWP and I was skeptical to the brush that absolutely looked like it was nothing special, however, I have to admit this totally made over my anemic lashes into lush, defined, and (slightly) longer lashes with no clumps.

When I bought the full-sized version I was disappointed to see the the brush was no longer bent in the way the sample was, but using the full size is just as easy as the sample and I get the same results.

Overall, a really great product, and the best part is that it really has some staying power---it survived class, work, a wet foggy San Francisco night, and a nap without smudging.

Will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It looked very nice at first (with an eyelash brush to get out the clumps) but after a few days of use it started burning and irritating my eyes. This product just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Great mascara! It adds quite a bit of volume and length, and doesn't even clump. Definitely my new fav!