Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 5/21/2004 12:50:00 PM

I have used Cetaphil for Oily Skin for around 2 years now (a dermatologist recommended it to me). I have never been so content with a product before. It cleans thoroughly without ever over-drying. So many other cleansers for oily skin strip all the oil out, thus making your skin produce even more. Not so with this one. It cleanses perfectly and balances out your skin. Definitely try this over the regular Cetaphil (which I think doesn't really "clean" as well).

on 5/19/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a great product! Whenever I get bored of a new wash I'm using, I can always go back to Cetaphil and it's great! It's so light and makes my skin soft and clean!

on 5/19/2004 3:22:00 PM

HORRIBLE!!!! This is how I can sum this up in one word. I do not know how dermatologists can recommend this to anyone!?!? The pump is the only good thing about this product. I did not feel like it left my face clean at all, and after only two days of using this product I started getting small bumps under my skin, around my eyes and cheeks. Still trying to fix the damage it has done. Don't waste your money on this product.

on 5/11/2004 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm extremely acne-prone and this is the only thing I can use on my face. It lasts a long time and my whole family uses it. Although it can be drying at times but I feel it works better than the original version.

on 4/27/2004 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice product with very good packaging (pump). It lasts a long time. My skin is on the oily side and this does a good (but not great) job of cleansing and doesn't break me out. If you have very sensitive skin or use it more than once a day it may be a little drying.

on 4/20/2004 8:22:00 AM

This product is HORRIBLE! Its didnt remove my makeup effectively and I couldnt remove my eye makeup! It made my acne prone skin break out the next day (2 huge pimples!!). Horrble product. And EXPENSIVE.

on 4/20/2004 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Even THIS sensitve cleanser made my face itch!

on 4/2/2004 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best cleanser I've used. It's non-drying/stripping, yet removes all my makeup, and rinses clean, leaving my face clean and not irritated. I love it and will buy it again and again.

on 3/28/2004 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it broke me out.. it didn't dry me out, and it did a good job of cleansing at first.. but i got a bunch of white heads on my forehead after using this for about a week. ehhh.

on 3/27/2004 10:09:00 PM

I've been using this for about two-three years now. I have ance-prone, oily AND sensitive skin (bad combination). I've been a faithful consumer of this product because it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and does cleanse my makeup and dirt away. I find the packaging really ugly, but I guess its low price makes up for it. I haven't found anything better for my oily skin so I'll probably stick with this product for a while. It used to come in a big tube with a big hole (which I hated), but now it comes in pumps so it's more convenient to use. If you have oily & sensitive skin like mine, you should give this one a try.