September 17, 2014 | 2047 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I have used this faithfully for years, even though when I worked in cosmetics I had bottles of freebies. This has a very mild scent, foams nicely, and removes my makeup. It even removes waterproof mascara and DOESN'T STING! It is good for my skin all seasons, even when it's drier. I use the Gentle Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil in the AM as well. Nice products at dirt cheap prices!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sherryah9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

tried this while looking for a better cleanser. i have some i love but still always look for something better. anyway, the price was right, but the first gripe i have is that the pump doesn't dispense enough product. i have to pump at least 4-5 times to get enough to do my face with and i'm not one who uses more product than i need. 4-5 pumps only gives less than a quarter size amount. the cleanser itself is okay, it's gentle, didn't break me out, but doesn't do the best job on makeup. light makeup it takes care of but any areas where you had used a little extra coverage or a long wearing formula of makeup, well, this didn't take those off as well as i hoped. there was alot of residue for a toner to pick up after washing. it's average i guess, but i probably will not repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by luc10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-tim favorite cleanser, simply b/c it has NEVER irritated my face. I wish there was a little more foam, but it's so gentle that I don't mind too much. And the smell is nice and fresh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good general cleanser with a good amount of product and a great pump dispenser. Great for use in the shower! Takes off everything, dirt, grime, make-up, even eyeliner and mascara! This stuff has helped clear my skin of acne, and gives me a soft glow. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

PROS: Gentle;
CONS: Does NOT lather at all, odd chemical smell, leaves my oily skin feeling tight and even somewhat dry (especially on my cheeks, and moreso in the winter);
CONCLUSION: This would probably be OK for someone with *extremely* oily skin for the warmer months. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by LedZep35

Gentle on my oily, acne prone skin.Makes it feel soft afterwards but is not strong enough to remove makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 3:02:00 PM More reviews by veevixxen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a good product to keep around. The only thing is, it really doesn't remove makeup all that well, so you have to use a toner afterwards. Other than that, it's super gentle and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by pants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for a few years now and i love it. I use it at night to remove my makeup and it doens't leave my face feeling dry. The only problem i have is with the packaging. they just recently started making hte hole it squeezes through too wide so you get too much cleanser at a time. But other than that it is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2003 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Kristie999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an ok cleanser. It seemed to dry my face out a bit. I prefer a creamer face wash. I probably won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

At first it seemed to tone down some redness but then it breaks me out like crazy....
Really irritating and drying (and I have combination skin!) edit: used it i was 17 or 18 years old. update 4.juli/2006: can't remember if I had the normal to oily skin cleanser version or the normal one or is it for dry skin? cetaphil it's very good i learned, i used it without any cream or sunscreen on top, and without toner or tonic! tones down redness, makes my skin look wonderful and beautiful love cetaphil outstanding don't know if i'll use it again though