August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 12:39:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

I love the smell of this stuff. Great for keeping in my purse when my cuticles get dry. It moisturizes very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this at night, and I really like the fresh lemony smell. It makes my nails really shiny and healthy looking - and it does help my often brittle and dry cuticles. It seems to wash off quickly though but so does the Sally Hansen cuticle defense antioxidant complex I use at work, too. And the tin is way cute and cheery.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lydiva

I got this in a sampler pack. I don't use it often, but I really do like this product. It has a nice smell also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all my products, this one is definitely in my top five that I cannot live without. If you have such a hard time picking your favorite beauty product b/c you love many of them then you'll see the significance of this being in my top five! Every single time I apply this people say "you smell delicious" or "Mmmm what is that great scent?" The scent will actually make your mouth water! I am obsessed with this cuticle cream. I have one in my car, on my night stand, in the bathroom and in the living room! I am also a big fan of Kiehl's cuticle cream.. but this one smells like 10000 x's better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jacona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a sampler pack and keep it in my desk. The lemony smell is wonderful, but the moisturization doesn't last long. It's an okay product, not great, but not horrible either. Try SolarOil if you're looking for a great nail/cuticle treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't a bad cuticle cream. The smell is grrreat, and it does seem to moisterize. But, it doesn't come close to my Body Shop Vitamin E Cuticle Stick, so I won't repurchase. Also, the tub is a little messy, I'd prefer this in a stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cuticle cream I've ever used. I've tried several, but I keep going back to this one. Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample and I don't really like it. It was WAY too greasy I couldn't even keep it on. But I like the lemon fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by hellokityy27

I use this on my cuticles at night and they stay smooth and hangnail free. The smell is a bit strong, but it's a good product overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like Pledge.
Doesn't help the cuticles.
You will break a nail trying to open the tin.
My advice - skip it.