Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/29/2003 5:22:00 PM

This cuticle cream is a good value and it works great! The lemon scent isn't overpowering. Would definately purchase again!

on 6/24/2003 11:00:00 PM

This cuticle cream works great, had a nice fragrance and is affordable. While I like the product overall, I removed a lipstick due to packaging. I generally don't like cuticle creams that come in little pots and require me to stick my fingers in there to apply (thereby getting the cream stuck under my fingernails, and also making me worry about overall hygiene.) I'd much prefer some sort of tube or even stick.

on 6/23/2003 3:39:00 AM

I love this product! It really softens up my cuticles and keeps them from being dry, until I wash my hands, but even then it continues to moisturize! I have tried OPI's Avoplex oil and it doen't work half as well as Burt's Bees. PLus, the smell is heavenly!! I love the lemon smell, its really refreshing and light!

on 6/22/2003 11:05:00 AM

smells fabulous.
easy to carry in a purse, keep in a desk drawer, or just use in your at-home nail kit. (in fact, get one for each place!)
the price is good.
i agree that the tin is a bit difficult to open at times, but aside from that, this is a miracle product!

on 6/18/2003 11:49:00 PM

I fell in love with this product the moment I tested it. I love the scent, and as far as cuticle treatments go, this is one of the best I've tried. This comes in a little tin and has a rich buttery texture, that absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. This is far more convenient than cuticle oils like Avoplex or Solar Oil; I can pop this in my purse and reapply it throughout the day (without worrying about greasy, shiny fingertips!). And on my poor, neglected little hands it makes such a difference, one that's noticeable right away. My nails are smoother and shinier, and my cuticles are left soft and healthy looking. No more hiding my hands in my pockets and lamenting the time that's passed since my last manicure, this is my manicure in a tin! It's cheap (about $6 CDN), it works, and it's a pleasure to use. I love it and will definitely keep repurchasing.

on 6/10/2003 5:47:00 PM

This product smells incredible, & I am not normally into Lemon...I don't really notice a difference in my nails & cuticles- but I haven't used it consistenly every night...Definitely worth trying- it will last a while because you need just a little @ a time, so the price is very reasonable...I would buy this again, mainly because I love the way it smells..

on 6/7/2003 7:58:00 PM

This product is awesome!!! Just massage a little into your cuticles and nails each night and you will be amazed. It has softened my cuticles (no more peeling) as well as strengthened and lengthened my nails. Daily use for a week will reverse any damage you have inflicted upon your nails. It goes on a bit greasy but soaks in quickly and within 5 minutes the "greasness" is gone. This is a must try, and a keeper YEAH!

on 6/1/2003 10:06:00 PM

This stuff has a strong lemon scent which I like and it does moisturize my cuticles but it's really greasy and leaves my hands feeling kind of gross after so I end up washing it off

on 5/31/2003 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the product, don't like the packaging or smell. It might have real lemon in it, but they must add fragrance to intensify the scent because it really does smell like furniture polish. At night, just rub this into your cuticles and you wake up with smoothed cuticles, less jagged edges and better looking nails. A good, inexpensive product that actually works!

on 5/29/2003 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love it!!! Smells great and in addition to moisurizing cuticles, I feel like it also strengthens my nails and keeps them from getting brittle. I keep a tin in my desk at work and at home. Product lasts a long time too.

Popular Treatments