November 27, 2014 | 1020 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mzjennx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am normally a lip balm, lip gloss girl. I hate lipsticks, and how pigmented they look. I like the natural looking lips and when I heard about the reviews for this products I thought: ooo moisture, with a hint of smelly and a bit of color. I bought a few of these since they are so cheap, like less than $5. And I must say they really do make my lips soft. The only thing I am not crazy about is if you put too much it seems to leave a white film on your lips. Has anyone else had this problem?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Evvyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the one in pink punch. It is a very bright pink and smells very nice. For me however, this does not moisturize at all and wears off very fast. I am not a fan and will be sticking to my revlon lip butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

The lip balm quality is very nice. It is creamy and not drying and moisturizing. I have Cherry Tart and Pink Punch. They smell very delicious, like sour fruity candy. The only complaint I have is that I have is that I normally want to slather on a lip balm, and if I do that these colors come off as crazy bright on me, which I do not like for an everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Volleylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product 4 days ago and a quarter of the lip balm is already gone! I adore it and I keep on adding some even tought if I don't need to! the only think I don't like is that it is 5 dollars and I think that Im going to buy some reguraly...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tulajoy

To the people who are saying this product made their lips drier: The reason for this is, your lips probably became dependent on this product. This happens a lot with lip balms. I don't usually use mine every day, at the most, I use it 3x a day. But the time slots are very spread out; the basic: morning, afternoon, and evening (right before I go to bed). I haven't used mine recently and my lips are not dry, but fully moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jeffys1Mom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am one of those people who always have to have something on their lips. I was really pleased this with product. It feels silky-smooth on your lips, and lasts a good amount of time. I would have given it a "5" for overall rating, but didn't only because it claims to last for hours and hours, which it doesn't. I would only recommend to use the clear, because the colored ones are thick in color, and not very pretty either. This is, however, my favorite, relatively inexpensive, chapstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today in Rexall, thought it was adorable - going to give it a try! I picked up "Grape Vine" the darkest one - it looks really great on, not too dark, just a subtle darker gloss! I love the smell too. It makes my lips feel really soft and glossy, however my only complaint would be that it seems sensitive to melting! I was in my warmed up car and it seemed kindof... wiggly in its container. Maybe that's just me! Love it though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these balms and I could not help myself but to buy all 6 of them! I wish they had more colors, but the ones I have are fine.
They are very different from the Revlon Lip Butters by being much more focused on being a moisturizing lip blam with just a tint of color. Even the purple and red balms are decently sheer. They all smell AWESOME. I think my favorite of the bunch is Pink Punch because I love pink and it literally smells like..fruit punch mixed with pink lemonade.
If Maybelline ever decides to release more colors, I will be one of the first in line to purchase them!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by zunaira

I was so excited when this came out and it seemed like everything that I had been looking for. I usually have very dry lips so I'm always looking for good chapsticks and lip treatments. At first, I fell in love with this. I bought the cherry red color and it goes on super smooth and feel really good on the lips. It doesnt go on as thick as chapsticks so its very comfortable on the lips. For a week I didnt notice this but it was slowly making my lips drier and drier. After a week of use I noticed that it wears off really easy and that my lips had started flaking alot around the edges. At first I thought it was good that all the dead skin was coming off, but then it got too much. It wouldn't stop and no matter what I applied to my lips, they wouldn't feel moisturized. I finally realized that this baby lips lip balm was the culprit. After the last use I scrubbed my lips really well to get all the flaky dry skin off and switched to my old favorite chapstick, and my lips felt like they were retaining their moisture. I had great hopes for this product, but unfortunately I would definitely not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

Nice color and feel on lips. I did notice that soon after the color was gone and my lips felt dry. I would not repurchase.