September 20, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by elle1517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure why everyone is knocking Peach Kiss!

I just bought this the other day and it is the most beautiful color. My lips are naturally more red and I've always been on the hunt for the perfect lip color to tone down it down. This is definitely it. The color that Peach Kiss gives me is the exact color I've been searching for. It is a beautiful, soft pinkish-peach color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The more I wear these, the more I like them. I bought Peach Kiss first and I'm not really crazy about it. Its a little gritty because of the shimmer and the color makes my lips look frosty. However, I recently purchased Grape Vine and Cherry Me and they are infinitely better. Subtle, sheer color, nice scent, and moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

This is a great lip balm, I love the smell and taste and leaves my lips really soft. Now, I buy mine from Hong Kong, and here, the baby lips are just lip balms and cost about 1.50GBP. I know from watching a load of you tube vids that the baby lips are actually tinted in other countries but in Hong Kong, they are not so can't really comment on colour! So for the price, it makes an excellent lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in cherry baby. This is just okay for me. I mainly wear it at home but probably won't be wearing it out because in my opinion it looks cheap. It feels ok but I haven't noticed my lips getting less dry or chapped from using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

-Bought this in Quenched, it is in the blue tube and is a clear balm without shimmer. I love the smell of it, smells alot like fruity pebbles!
-I have this in Peach Kiss. But I don't see any peach or smell any peach so I don't know why it's called peach. It smells pleasant like fruit (not peach)and candy. It has a very nude sheer color with very fine shimmer that I didn't notice until after I applied. I actually hate shimmer but I didn't seem to mind it,it was a very slight shimmer not frosty or to much. But I would not purchase this one again since I would still prefer it without the shimmer and my bf wouldn't like to kiss me with shimmer.
-Out of the two I have I prefer the clear one in the blue tube. At first I wasn't impressed with the moisture of this since I had such high hopes from the gimmicky aspect of me wanting soft baby lips. But I continued to use this since I thought I will give it some time and I liked taking this along with me since I love the tube and the scent. But after using this for a while now here and there I came to realize it isn't wonderful or amazing,but for the price I think it's decent. It's easy to spot in my purse and I love the packaging. This is fine if you don't have chronic or severe dry lips. But for me this is not enough. I will probably continue to use this until my jack black I ordered arrives. But I would not repurchase this. It feels slightly greasy but does not absorb it just sits there and doesn't stay on long. I have no idea where it goes but it doesn't seem to sink in. The tube lasts a long time but this is just to weak for me to continue using this without trying to find something better. I wanted to love this since I really do love the tube and the scent. This would be great for young girls,teenagers,and women that don't have a problem with dry lips that just want something to put on before their lipstick. I would say if you are going to buy chapstick get this instead since this is better then chapstick but this nor chapstick is enough for me if that helps.* Also this has the highest ratings with the 18 and under group keep in mind

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by tayaisaqt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is great! i have it in pink punch and the texture is very smooth plus the color shows up like a cute bubble gum on my lips! its very moisturizing BEST LIP BALM IVE EVER GOTTEN! WILL DEF BUY AGAIN!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the idea of a tinted lip balm because I don't like to have to reapply lip color with a mirror at work, but I have had little success finding one that has decent color payoff without being too opaque and is somewhat moisturizing. I think these are pretty close to what I was looking for. The cherry me one is my favorite in terms of color-->nice bright but not overwhelming fuchsia that is more like a stain than an opaque lip color, leaves my lips with a beautiful, non-flaking stain that last for many hours. Pink punch also gives off a good amount of color-->a nice but wearable baby pink, not as stain-like as cherry me but still gives a good amount of color. Grape vine is more of a MLBB very light stain that is non-flaking and similar to cherry me but without the color intensity (this is the most safe for work). Peach kiss is the only one with shimmer and the color is too light to make a difference on my pigmented lips and also emphasizes flakes. Overall I really like these tinted lip balms and would recommend them to anyone looking for great color payoff (except for peach kiss), mild moisturizing ability (you will need to reapply, the can dry your lips out but there is little flaking except with peach kiss), and easy application, and cherry me and grape vine double as nice lip stains. My favorites are in this order: cherry me>pink punch>grape vine>peach kiss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Got this in the peach, though it looks more nude toned. Not really that impressed with the color, I think it washed me out (for reference I'm half asian, about NC 20-25). I'm having a problem with peeling, dry lips at the moment, and this emphasised the bad state of my lips rather than help it. It's cheap which is nice, and it does have that nice sheen. Maybe it would be better in another color? Not really willing to spend any more $ to try this though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Kurobana

Best lip moisturizer I have ever tried.
I have never used a lip moisturizer with more satisfactory results! My lips are baby skin soft and, thanks to the wonderful bonus tinted spf moisturizer, they are also protected and pretty pink!

I wish I could give this a 6 or 7 out of 5, instead.

MUAH, Maybelline. First lip moisturizer that actually does it's job and not the opposite!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by emigyaru

I personally really liked this product. I have the color Cherry Me; which I purchased for $1.90 at a Rite Aid that was having a liquidation sale. I haven't tried it yet before and read the reviews AFTER purchasing it. I was concerned when I saw how many reviewers mention that this lip balm really dried out their lips.

I actually find it to be very moisturizing and the color payoff is great.The packaging is very cute too. I've tried other tinted lip balms before, but they were all major disappointments. I'm looking forward to purchasing the rest of the line next week.