January 31, 2015 | 2022 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by AshleyFontenot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very silky lip balm. I have 5 shades of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by hira287

Best lip balm to use after lip exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I read alot of bad reviews so I seen these about 30 times before I actually gave in and bought one. I like these for the price..well pink punch. It gives me just as much color as my revlon colorburst in candy pink, SLIGHTLY dif color but same amount. I think the loreal are better in the actual moisturizing department, revlon def better the pigment department down. But this is great because even though there all 3 very different, because it has color and mositure and THE PRICE..
After months of really using all 3 (baby lips, lip butter, and whatever the loreal one is called) this is the one I use daily and nightly! This one feels really good on my lips, its a dif feeling then the other 2...not oily but creamy. I put a good amt on right before I fall asleep, and not only do my lips feel awesome there is still product there. I am a matte lip lover so moisture at night is a must! I love these..def will cont to buy (on my second now) the pink punch!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have three of these: Quenched, Pink Punch, and Peach Kiss.
Quenched is just a clear lip balm with a very sugary soda pop kind of scent, Pink Punch is a very pigmented opaque light barbie pink color with a tropical fruit punch scent, and Peach Kiss is a shimmery peach nude with a slight peach gum scent.
These lip balms are the most hydrating and moisturizing lip balms ever with amazing scents and they're VERY cheap and accessible!
They give you a little pop of color to your lips and the packaging is very bright and cute!
HG lip products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by iPokeYou

I got this in Cherry Me. Although it is kinda sheer, i really liked it. I use 1 coat and it gives a pretty and natural red to my lips. You can always put more layers to build up but i would not recommend this to people who want an extreme/ bold look.
The product went on smoothly and is pretty moisturizing. I also love how it has spf. All the Baby Lips have a smell and Cherry Me smells like cherry (obviously!) I thought at first that i wouldnt like the cherry smell to it, but it ended up tasting/ smelling pretty nice!
I got this for just under $4 but i know there are sales where u can get it for only $3 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by b3autylove

I literally looked at every drugstore for this lip balm. Pink punch and peach kiss for exact. My friends were raving about this and telling me to try it. They had me convinced because it looked perfect on their lips! The packaging is cute. It reminded me of the fake lipstick I had when I was a kid. The color for pink punch looked pretty opaque. I find it that I have to keep adding more of it to get the pink I want. Peach kiss, I do like because it's more a nude color on your lips, almost looks natural. The down side of these lip balms that I find is that, it doesn't keep my lips moisturized! I'm bummed about that part. The most this last me, is 30 minutes then I reapply throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

Nice packaging and great advertisement but it dries out my lips rather than moisturizing it; the chapstick also wears off fast ( so you would have to constantly reapply it). I bought it for 3.99$, pretty expensive for a chap stick that doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend this product and would just stick to my regular blistex medex lip balm instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have one of these in Peach Kiss. I absolutely LOVE the smell of it, and it does give me a tiny hint of a nude-y peach color, although it is very faint. As far as moisturization goes, it's just ok. It doesn't dry out my lips, which I appreciate, but when my lips are already dry, and I put this on, I don't feel like it does much to help them. It's just your basic lip balm in cute packaging. I'd be willing to try one of the more pigmented ones, but as far as using it as chapstick? I have others that I like much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I have Pink Punch, and the color is gorgeous. It's a semi sheer yet bright mid toned baby pink. It's very flattering to my pale skin, and I love how it looks bright but not overwhelming. However...it is pretty drying. If I don't layer it with something moisturizing my lips are flake city, but even then they're still pretty flaky at the end of the day. Beautiful color, and I'll finish it, but I won't repurchase due to the drying aspect.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by bodyfarminc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I own the red and the purple. i looked so hard for these and finally found them, here and there, months apart. I love the smell, the packaging is awesome and the feel of them - AT FIRST.
after being on for awhile they lose the great feeling and the good smell turns to an AWFUL taste. I kept thinking I'd accidentally put excessive amounts of foundation on my lips - until i remembered that i put the same amount as always but it was only when i wear these that my lips taste horrible.
Its too bad as I really do love the packaging and convenience of a tube balm. The smell is great and I like the super slight tint. But that taste!
Yuck.