April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw a commercial for this and had to find out for myself if this lip product could make my lips baby soft. Bottom line...I do like the consistancy of the product and the cherry flavor wasn't that bad. I actually do like the pinky tint it gives my lips, and the slight sheen is nice. I overuse lipgloss and lipsticks so my lips are rather dried out, and so I think this is a pretty good alternative. BUT...no, I wouldn't say this product gave me back baby soft lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by althea77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Might as well buy ChapStick. Very mediocre. Cherry flavor gives a cheap pink color to lips. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sammmmtan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I just wanted to try it so I got it from Walmart. It was pretty cheap, about $2.49 or so. I am in love with the EOS lip balm, so I needed it to be amazing for me to give it 5 lippies.

It is amazing! I am in love with the mint one. It gives a nice shine, yet it is so moisturizing. I think I like it a little bit more than the EOS. It moisturizes my lips so well when they get really chapped. I just got the cherry one and I love it too! The tint reminds me of the CoverGirl gloss balm, which I thought was okay, but too much of a lipstick for me. This tint gives the perfect amount of tint and shine. It truly is amazing. The walgreens price is a little ridiculous though. I bought it for $3.99 only because there was a buy 1 get 1 50% off offer. I liked the Walmart price better, but I don't want to go out of my way all the time just to go to Walmart since it's a hassle to go there.

All things considered, this is an amazing product! It just needs a better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by um359738

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

BEST LIP PRODUCT. Even better than EOS or Burt's Bees. They small amazing. I sit and just smell those for fun! After a week or less of using several times a day you really do feel like you have baby lips (: There is no taste, I kinda wish they tasted liked they smelled but oh well! Cant get everything you want I guess. Haha.
I talk about this product, EOS, and Burte's Bees in my blog, checj it out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Peach Kiss color. For what it is, it's an okay product. It says it's supposed to be very hydrating, but I really don't see a difference compared to other lip balms besides the tint it has. While I haven't tried any of the other shades, Peach Kiss just wasn't my cup of tea. It has a nice, sweet smell, but no taste. It's way too shimmery for my taste and I feel like all the shimmer bits just accentuates the lines in my lips. It's has nice sheer color, that isn't too bold. It's a nice product, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lip balm for Christmas and I really like it. I have the clear, Quenched one, and it smells very sweet and fruity, like fruity pebbles! It has SPF 20, which I really like also. I've read a few reviews saying how bad the taste was, but this is a lip balm, not icing. It was not made for taste, it was made for treating your lips. In commercials and ads it says that this lip balm lasts for 8 hours, but it definitely does not. It lasts about an hour before I feel like I need to apply (this is just me, I like applying lip balms). As for the "getting back your baby lips" aspect of it, I'm not sure. I think it said your lips would be softer in 4 weeks, but I use this almost everyday for 3 weeks and I haven't seen that much of a difference. I still like this lip balm and would definitely buy this again, maybe in a tinted version on it just to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by neonninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!!! i bought one pacage.. the peach one an i fell in love with it.... but i was still in the parking lot trying it on... BAM! i ran back into walmart and bought the cherry me, pink bunch, and the two clear color ones..... i got three of each... they ran out after i was done hahaha! i recomend buying this.. lasts only for about three hours maybe four.. but still i loved everything about it! even the packaging! BUY BUY BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by melstells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

they smelll so goo i wasn't sure how to rate package cause i love the colours but the plastic thing is so thin many were broken at the store and i accidently broke mine before i got home but i loved the smelll and the tint of colour it gives lips and it is super affordable..............HOWEVER i did not notice any change on my lips from using it they stayed the same not softer. ummm but i def love look and smell :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a very good lip balm. i used to have issues with chapsticks and blistex because they tend to crack my lips when it's supposed to moisturize them. with baby lips, it almost works like vaseline where it provides lots of good moisture and seals the cracks of your lips caused by excessive dryness.

this is perfect for wearing under your lipstick, and not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by icypassionz

What I love about this product isn't the color or the packaging but the fact that it moisturizes my lips without cracking them. What I mean is that most chap sticks have this ingredient where when you use it, it starts to make your lips crack. I tend to peel my lips after using regular different chap sticks. This one DOES NOT make my lip crack. It makes my lips baby soft! I never had the temptation to peel my lips anymore. This is my very first review which means I really really like this product. I have the cherry one and it does give you a hint of red but it's subtle and it has staying power. I love it! I will probably purchase the hot pink one :)