Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/26/2012 11:32:00 PM

every time I see these in stores they are always in low stock. i've always been so tempted to buy one. I was out one day, needed a chapstick, and choose to give in to my temptation. I bought "peach kiss" and I was really surprised when the chapstick glided across my lips--it is SOOO smooth! this isn't a lipstick, so you don't don't get a lot of color. the feel of the lip balm--and packaging--really reminds me of Blistex's Silk & Shine chapstick, which is one of, if not my favorite, chapstick! It also has a nice smell to it. I highly recommend this lip balm for moisture, sunscreen, and a (very slight) hint of color!

I LOVE my baby lips balm. Its my go to chapstick. I love how they also give you a pop of color. If you want no color chose the quenched one. It gives a nice shine. They make my lips feel wonderful. I put it on when I wake up in the morning to freshen my lips. Also I use it before I apply my lipstick cause it moisturizes my lips. Will be buying again for sure. I have two of the peach kiss ones just in case this product is ever discontinued.

on 4/23/2012 8:18:00 PM

This is the best chapstick I've ever used!! IT makes my lips much softer,but not TOO soft (too-soft lips make my mouth uncomfortable). I love the fact that it has SPF in it, because I can wear it whenever, and it doesn't take a lot of the product to get your lips soft. I've noticed though, when I use other chapsticks, my lips immediately feel cracked and chapped even going 2 days without Baby lips. It's package is soo cute, It's the only chapstick that I never lose!

on 4/22/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great lip balm! Got this in a duo package on clearance at Target, originally $5 on sale for $3 and I had a $1 off coupon...so $2 for 2 lip balms....can't beat that! I got pink punch and the clear one, I like them both they stay on pretty decently! Would definitely buy again, due to the price!

Favourite lip balm ever! The packaging is adorable, they're so convenient and they taste AMAAZING. I own Peppermint, Cherry Me and Pink Punch and I want the rest! Cherry Me and Pink Punch give such an amazing tint and they're so beautiful!

on 4/19/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love it!!! My favorite is peach kiss but the clear one smells weird. And even though they look super dark they aren't at all. So I suggest that you should definetly buy it:)

on 4/19/2012 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Energizing Orange flavor. It smells good! But the taste is just alright. When I first used it my lips were feeling great and shiny without any chap. I like its cute packaging and it's name. But still, nothing beats chapstick for me :)

on 4/18/2012 3:20:00 PM

I would buy again because I like the tint they give. As far as these being considered a lip treatment for me would be false. I used these faithfully hoping to see an improvement to my dry chapped lips and 2 months later my lips are still dry. I think these might cater more towards people under 30? I consider myself to having mature lips, these might have been ok in my 20's. But I will not use these to cure my chapped lips. I have 3 of these and my favorite is the Cherry. I will def. buy that flavor again.

on 4/18/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I liked these lip balms but I didn't love these lip balms. I like the color the smell and tha packaging is super cute b ut the way these things taste is terrible. I know that the sunblocky taste is from the spf in it but sometimes I can't get past it... But other than that i reallly like these cute little balms and i was surprised by how pigmented it was... I got the cheery me flavor..

on 4/17/2012 10:18:00 PM

I love these! They are so fun. Overall, I liked all of them but I do have a preference for the clear ones. I just think they hydrated my lips the best. The coloured ones just gave my lips a hint of colour, nothing more.

Popular Lip Treatments