Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i quite like this product. But you need to be aware that in australia these are very different to overseas. first of all the packaging is not at all the same (australias is a bit more lip balmish) and also all of our baby lip flavours are white ( no pigment) they have flavors. i own cherry velvet,mango pie and anti oxidant berry. the only different about them all is the smell and the way the each make your lips feel, they all do quite a diferent job. i wish we had the pigmented ones here though

I bought one after reading the reviews here. I HATE it. The color payoff is okay, but I constantly have to reapply. It is too light-weight for me and I always feel like my lips are drying out. I tried it on 3 seperate occasions to give it a fair chance then I tossed it. I will stick with my Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought 2 (different ones) now. They're inexpensive, they go on a little thicker than I think a lip balm should, but I probably apply excessively. Would buy again and they smell yummy and taste alright too (because lets face it, you end up eating a little or accidently licking your lips for one reason or another).

I bought this in the original non-coloured version in anti-oxidant berry. I can say that I am very impressed with it. I have tried almost all of the cheaper branded lip balms and can say that this is my absolute favourite. It moisturises very well and actually smoothes out the fine lines in your lips. It is not gooey or super sticky but instead, creamy and sinks in a bit which I love. Lasting power is average but all lip balms are like that. I only have to reapply two to three times in a day though. I am on my second tube, this time in smoothing cherry flavour. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I decided to try this out because of all the hype about it. Got it in Peach Kiss and I loved it. My lips tend to get very dry when I get a cold & well, they didn't this time! About a week later I picked up the Pink Punch & Quenched flavors. I gave this four lippies because around the second week of using it, it didn't seem to last as long & I found myself having to re-apply often. I really do love the packaging, the scent and the sheer color it gives. I do plan on purchasing the other flavors just to try them out since it is fairly cheap and works.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I love this lip balm. I have all the flavors and have purchased mutilple of the flavor Quenched.I like this much more than the Revlon lipbutters and find them much more moisterizing, not to mention cuter. The have nice scents and will not linger enough to give you a headache. My favorite flavor is Quenched, Which is a clear one and smells amazing, sort of like fruit but not tropical which is why I like it, these are also nice because they are like 3 dollars at Target or Walmart.Also comparable to the Revlon lipbutters these are cheaper so you could buy more if your on a budget.The pigmentation of these is nice but for more colors I go to my Revlon lipbutters instead, which I have 9 of.Ultimitley buy one of these, you will no be disappointed.

Ever since I saw the ad for this months ago, I have been lemming it HARD. Well finally....Rite-aid had Maybelline 40%.

I went apesh*t and bought three. Cherry, grape and peppermint.

Now I was not expecting a full on sexy pout (okay, I was kinda hoping it was juiced with collagen...but whatevs), but I thought...at worst I have a chapstick.

I rip open the cherry one and apply it in the car. My lips looked shiny and pretty for a full 10 seconds. Then my mouth dried up into a smokers mouth. I could feel the heavy wax drying into a shriveled mess.

All three sucked hard. Drying as all get out, the taste is akin to a candle and the pigmentation SUCKS. I have pretty pigmented lips, but dang. This was such an overall fail I have no idea why it exists

Like if I could get any of my money back, I would be thrilled

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have smoothing cherry.

Purchased this at London drugs for 5$.
Beautiful pigmentation, perfect for everyday, a nice settle red tint. I recommend to everyone, I must try the other colors! The revlon lip butter dries out my lips! This keeps my lips moisturized! Will repurchase. Yees :)

Wow! Finally a lip treatment and color that actually works together :) I love baby lips. They add medium amount of color and make you look natural. They are not like matte lipsticks, which brings out the ugly side of your lips. My boyfriend loves the cherry one's smell.

Maybelline Baby Lips is comparable to Softlips. I do prefer Softlips over it because it's a bit silkier. I bought Baby Lips in Quenched. It lived up to it's name and it gives a beautiful sheen.

Popular Lip Treatments