Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/17/2012 10:18:00 PM

I love these! They are so fun. Overall, I liked all of them but I do have a preference for the clear ones. I just think they hydrated my lips the best. The coloured ones just gave my lips a hint of colour, nothing more.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love these. It was moisturizing and the color was a little translucent ( i got the cherry one and the peach one) The cherry one was definetly a great colour and was hilarious when my bf put it on thinking it was normal chapstick. Definelty a great colour. I'm on the fence about the peach one but the neutral is great too and really moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Cute in both packaging, color, and smell. However, it definitely does not provide the moisture my lips wants. The drug store lip balm that I buy for a cheaper price works better!

Edit: Have kept it around and I find that every single time I use this product, my lips get super dry and start peeling shortly after use! It got worse and worse the more I kept using.

on 4/17/2012 1:14:00 PM

Although this product was inexpensive, I still felt like it was overpriced for what I got. There was very little color, the moisture wasn't great....I'd rather have a Chapstick instead of this lip balm.

on 4/17/2012 12:38:00 AM

Despite what many say I have had no problems with mine. I bought the peppermint one, it has a green tube and purple writing. I haven't experienced any bad smells or tastes. My lips have improved quite a bit and its only been a day. I also like how it is SPF 20. It does what it says on the package. When applied its a somewhat greasy feeling, but too me it feels like what lip balm should feel like. It also has a minty tingle which I love.

on 4/16/2012 9:05:00 PM

I love these!! The colors are pretty and the scent are soooo yummy!! My lips are happy when i put it on! :)

on 4/13/2012 4:22:00 PM

Love these! <3 They're soo hydrating & I have Pink Punch & Peach Kiss, I really want to get another one, they literally make your lips feel & look like baby lips :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this cause I love tinted lip balm and thought the packaging was super cute, I didn't buy it just cause its hyped up, it's just a drugstore lip balm. It isn't for treating chapped lips IMO. I got Peach Kiss and love it. It's a sheer hint of nude peach with tiny sparkles. It makes my lips look healthy and smooth. I would purchase other shades.

on 4/13/2012 1:44:00 AM

I bought this product as my sister told me it made her lips very smooth but this didn't work for me. I got Anti-Oxidant Berry first of all. It made my lips very dry and cracked if I didn't use it every few hours. The smell and taste also made me feel sick after using it for a few days so I stopped. I was then given Smoothing Cherry as a gift. This didn't exactly make my lips super smooth but I did find it didn't dry out my lips as much and the smell/taste wasn't overpowering. If I was to buy this product again I would not go for Anti-Oxidant Berry, maybe Smoothing Cherry but I doubt I would ever buy any of them again.

on 4/11/2012 7:17:00 PM

This is just a typical cheap lip balm. Its not too hydrating, and the packaging seems very cheap. The price of this should be about 4 dollars.

Popular Lip Treatments