Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/16/2012 12:17:00 AM

Everyone talks about this ! make-up gyrus & magazines and my friends themselves ! I had to try it out and it's always sold out at target but I came across this at Walmart so i had to get it ! I got the peach kiss one because the color is so pretty. The lip balm is just like burt bee's chapstick, same price but with color ! I'm going to try the pink punch one .

on 3/15/2012 9:37:00 PM

I bought this product because there was soooo much hype about it and I was always seeing ads for it in my Seventeen Magazines!

For me, the packaging was actually really cute, and I was suprised at how much of the balm is in the tube. I only have the Pink Punch one and I liked how the tube coordinated with the balm and the yellow letters... I thought it was really cute!

Price however was actually suprising. I bought it at Shoppers Drugmart which tends to have expensive things, but the balm was around $5.00 plus tax. Which I find expensive for what it actually is...

So getting to what the balm was like, I was suprised by the pigmentation the pink came out as. I didn't realize that it was going to be so.... bright. It looked a little odd with my skin tone, but I just put some Bath and Body Works lip gloss on and it looked really cute- it toned down the pink. I was a little disappointed though because I didn't get the balm just for the color, I got it because it was supposed to be very moisturizing. At first I thought it helped, but after using it for about two weeks, I didn't see a difference in how dry my lips are.

Overall I don't think I'll buy it again, unless it was on sale for around $3.00.

on 3/13/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I currently only own the Peach Flavored Lip Balm. And It smells great, and applies very smoothly on my lips... The only down side to it is that it says that it will approve your lips in the long run, but I've been using it for at least a month, but there hasn't been a big improvement in my lips, so that's why I rated it 4 lip sticks (:

on 3/13/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not a huge fan of this product. I bought it because there was a lot of hype around it and I wanted to try it out. I purchased the Pink Punch one and while I liked the color it left, I don't find it to be very moisturizing. It just sits on top of the lip instead of actually giving moisture. I don't tend to reach for it and will probably end up giving it away to my young niece who loves to play makeup! I might purchase the peppermint or unscented one to see if that makes a difference.

on 3/13/2012 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like these lip balms, i have the pink one and i dont have any more. I like it because it doesnt put to much color on your lips but still looks natural. It looks like a sheer lipstick but still very wet. It feels really good and i would like to buy more.

on 3/13/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in the grape flavor. To me it reminds me of the Cover Girl lipslicks that I used to wear. The product itself is slick and applies with decent color despite being a lip gloss. My lips didn't feel moisturized while the product was on or when it wore off.

on 3/13/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ehhhh... they're okay, they give you a lot of product. A little goes a long way. I thought they were moisturizing at first, but I think they're a little bit drying for me, actually, which is a big no-no for a lip balm.

on 3/13/2012 3:46:00 PM

I love this lip balm. It does what it says! I have this in Peppermint and it moisturizes my lips a lot. I recommend this to anyone with dry lips or even needing a cool and refreshing feel. The packaging is really cute. Way to go Maybelline.

on 3/12/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I really love this lip balm! I'm a lip balm girl all the way..I hate the feeling of dry lipstick or sticky lip gloss but I still like to have color on my lips, that's where this comes in. I have it in the color cherry me (planning to get more) and it adds the prettiest subtle red tint to my lips and it moisturizes soooo well. I love the fact that I don't need a mirror to apply this, I can just swipe and go! So if you're like me, I totally recommend this. <3

on 3/12/2012 2:45:00 PM

Its an okay product. Here in Canada, these retail 6.99 at regular price - although I've seen them for 4.99 on sale. While the pigmentation is okay, I find them to be uneven - so for this particular range, I do prefer the sheerer ones. And while they are moisturizing, I find that they don't last long. So you need to keep applying them throughout the day.

All in all, I prefer the Revlon lip butters.

Popular Lip Treatments