December 18, 2014 | 1471 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by dollface1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A pretty basic lipgloss. Nice scent and texture, but not enough SPF ingredients to warrant spf20 protection as suggested.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I neither love nor hate this produce. It reminds me of chapstick in a prettier container with a nicer smell. It feels fine on my lips but doesn't last very long. I also bought clear without realising and I kind of wish it had some colour.

I'd probably buy it again if I was in need of a simple lip balm but then again I'd probably buy a Chapstick. Blistex, Burt's bees or softlips aswell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by LexLexSi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Peppermint one, and I love it!!! This balm is not too greasy or waxy, and it goes on smoothly. I am on the lookout to buy more, but they are all sold out right now. I have tried other balms as i have really chapped lips, but this is the best. The only other product I would recommend would be C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm, but Baby Lips still surpasses it. My only problem with the packaging is that sometimes the lid comes off is my purse or pocket, but other than that, the packaging is super-cute, very girly and appealing, and someting that catches your attention.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by GlitterMuffin773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw the ad on TV and was very excited to try it....too bad I was disappointed ):

First, the pros:
1) Great packaging- very pretty & girly
2) Nice flavor options

Now, the cons:
1) Didn't last long at all
2) Actually feel like it dried my lips out instead of moisturize them
3) Didn't taste like peppermint at all! Literally no flavor whatsoever

Frankly, I bought a $1 lip balm from Avon the day before and would recommend that all day long over Baby Lips :P

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by popagony

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was super excited when i saw this had come out on the market and i couldnt wait to try it. i purchased it in the punch one (pink punch or something) and i was disappointed. it glides on smoothly but thats about all i liked about it. it does not last long at all (it wears off after maybe half an hour) and the worst part about it is instead of moisturizing my lips, it dries them out. i will be on the lookout for another, better lipbalm.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by h311ok1tty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although the moisture does not last as long as it says (up to 8 hours), I think this product does the job well done. My lips feel smoother after using it throughout the day. I love how it made my lips look- shiny, glossy, pretty, plump, and not TOO much!

I love how this is a balm, and it has a slight look of gloss. It's just enough shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lumi3re

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fairly affordable off the shelf lip care. It doesn't glide onto your lips that smoothly though but it does the job. I apply it usually just before i go to bed. Chapped lips now becomes plump and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Cherry Me and Grape Vine. I originally wanted Peach Kiss, but it was always old out. I really love this. Inexpensive, beautiful color selection and payoff and smooth and glossy. They feel really nice on my lips, and are moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase!! Cap comes off sometimes in my bag. Got these for $4 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by amany12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only used this in the clear color. I love how moisturizing this product is. It is definitely the only lipbalm/chapstick I will ever use. Previously my favorite had been Blistex silk and shine, but I didn't really care for the smell and taste. This is more moisturizing and basically has no odor or bad taste. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lpage6007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a product that I have continued to buy when I run out. I am not a big liptick fan because I fear color! I have all of these, but I find that the ones I actually use are the 2 plain ones without any color and peach kiss. Peach kiss is the best of them all! BTW, peach kiss is VERY similar to Revlon's lip butter in Creme brulee. I use peach kiss more than my creme brulee lip butter, however. This is because Maybelline Baby Lips has a better formula, in my opinion.