April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most versatile moisturizer-trully wonderful! I can use it on my face(I'm acne prone in my t-zone,esp) and this doesn't break me out!(I do avoid my oily spots, since I don't need extra moisture there!)Wonderful eye cream. I also use it on my body whenever its chapped or irritated..it calms and soothes any redness or itching. It's also a great cuticle/hand cream..I especially love that it's unscented! Very reasonable price,too..LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

This stuff is great...HG! Cheap, and very moisturizing without being greasy! My skin has been prone to dryness lately and this product has really helped! My skin can be sensitive, and this hasn't irrited it at all. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by fishsoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this~~ absorbs very fast without leaving greasy feeling~ this is the best body creme i've ever used!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Cecilia13Angelina

I was looking for a good lotion and cream and I found it. They both moisturize well, and it doesn't really smell like anything, which is good cuz I also have a lotion by Tutti Dolci which I can put over this to be really moisturized and smell like cake.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by zizzy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome product if you have dry, sensitive skin! Love this cream. It has no fragrance and doesn't irritate in the least bit, but does provide exquisite moisture to my parched skin. I will warn others that you need to apply it at least 20 mins. before makeup application so that it can be absorbed. Ahhhhhhhh....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LOVINTHEFIRM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cream. My husband got a sample from his dermatologist when he was having realyy bad dry patches. I tried some and liked it so much that I bought the big tub. It makes my skin feel so good and I can even use it on our daughter who has eczema that really flares up in the winter since it has no fragrance or dyes in it. I am so glad I found this. I was paying three times as much for a bottle of Clinique and I didn't like it nearly as much as this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by brooklynchick

I bought this because of all the great reviews on the board. I have combo/oily skin and when I went to apply it last night, I was very hesitant. The consistency is that of crisco! Its very thick and rich. This made me scared to put it on my face fearing clogged pores and breakouts.

Well, needless to say, I did it, and when I woke this morning with NO breakouts, just silky soft, well moisturized skin, there was a sigh of relief. My skin was so moisturized that I decided to use this moisturizer under my foundation this morning.

So far.... I love it!
Also I tried it as a hand moisturizer last night and its awesome for that. A tub of this cost me $12.99. Definitely worth it if you need a heavy duty moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Andreangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love it, but it broke me out. This is not for combo/oily/acne prone skin Stay away!!!

For dry skin i think this will be great!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2005 2:09:00 AM More reviews by laeticia521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got this as a sample. my skin is normal/combination and i find it too greasy for use on my face, i've used it on my body instead but it leaves a greasy feeling so a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by dollface6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sadly look at all of my expensive facial products and wonder when I will use them again. Now that I have tried Cetaphil cream, they sit unused. Recommended by my dermatologist, along with the Cetaphil facial wash, for dermatitis on my face. This stuff is amazing, very simple and unscented, thick and extremely moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is gentle and non-clogging, no problems at all. Cured my skin problems in 3 days. I know I will go back to my other products for spring through fall, but in the winter I only need these two Cetaphil products.