Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 10/1/2002 1:13:00 AM

Sticky, thick and didn't last long. These are too expensive and resemble the cheap caboodles ones!

on 9/29/2002 2:35:00 PM

I have several Juicy Tubes, Miracle being my favorite. I like and don't like them at the same time. The colors are very pretty, I like the tube/applicator, but the taste and smell are just awful! Things that go on your lips should always be made to taste good!

I couldn't say enough about how much I loved this product -- I have it in Strawberry Daqueri -- it was so sparkely, smelled great, and lasted pretty long. My only qualms were the grainy texture of the sparkles, the stickiness, and the price. Lately, however, I've discovered Revlon Skinlights for Lips, which has an equally nice smell, nice color, and is slightly less sticky for half the price. I still miss that tilted applicator, though! UPDATE: I have caved and gone back to Juicy Tubes, but I stay away from the colors with a lot of sparkle.

on 9/14/2002 6:30:00 PM

This is my wonder product. I have four in total and I love them all. I have really dry lips and Juicy Tubes add gloss, a little colour and shimmer. Can't recommend them highly enough!

on 9/9/2002 10:57:00 PM

Just got this in Fraise and Raisin to see what the fuss is about. I am glad to say that this lipgloss is great :) It's sticky but not that sticky that your lips will get locked together and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips too. The consistency is just right! It's also pretty long-lasting. I agree that some shades don't show up at all so you really need to get the pigmented ones. Fraise is a sheer shimmery cherry pink with subtle glitters while Raisin looks berry pink on my lips though it looks really dark in the tube. I tried Orange and I didn't like it as the taste was horrible. So I guess you really need to try out the colours to see which suits you best. Overall, this is a great buy as one tube can last for a long time. I intend to buy more :)

on 9/9/2002 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So happy I got this in a GWP! I had no luck with MAC Lipglasses or Stila Lip Glazes. I just love Juicy Tubes though. Color is light but not too sheer, shine is perfect, not sticky or tacky in any way and the tube works for me. I will be buying this when my sample runs out! UPDATE: Will not be re-purchasing. I prefer Baby Pink's lip gloss for look and colors.

on 9/6/2002 10:47:00 PM

this is one of my favorite lipglosses. i use coral rush and the clear one. the smells are DELICIOUS. the shine is great and they are not too sticky. much better than mac. and the colors are great- lots to choose from, some are light and some are heavy on color. i love this stuff!

Am I the only one who noticed this is exactly THE SAME in formula and shade as L'Oreal's glass shine lippies? continued >>

on 9/2/2002 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

My favorite! Long wearing awesome colors, sheer to very pigmented and they are super shiny! I think I like these a little more than MAC Lipglass.

on 8/30/2002 10:38:00 AM