BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

While I love the fact that it is an actual BROWN colour, because my skin is so combo/acne prone it makes me look dirty.
But the colour is gorgeous, and I end up using it on my eyes, as a base for a smokey eye.

of course the bronzer wont be shimmery- it has no shimmer in it!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best bronzer Ive ever purchased. It actually makes you BROWN instead of some nasty artifical orangey color! You have to be careful when applying it though -a little defintely goes a long way.The downside is I cant use it year round :( This only looks natural on me when Ive already got a bit of a tan. During my paler winter months it just makes my face look sort of dirty. For that reason this bronzer only gets 3 lippies from me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

hoola only works for NORMAL skin. i cannot emphasize this enough, ladies. if you have oily or dry skin, hoola is NOT for you and it will look like "mud smeared on your face". sure the brush isnt ideal.... at all. what i do is i throw the brush away and use my regular liz watier (sp) brush. hoola will do wonders if you have the right skin for it.

I am such a huge bronzer fan and have wanted this one for YEARS. After going thru the reviews here i decided not to get it, and that even on my nc30 light tan skin it would be too dark (laguna is so far my HG). My friend, knowing my indecisiveness with this bronzer, bought me one for my birthday. i was soooooooooo excited, as i am with all new makeup. i couldnt wait to try it. Yes the brush is bad, but i have tried applying it with my super expensive pout brush, mac and benefit brush.....and nothing, not the brush, or the technique makes it look like anything but mud smeared on my face. The thing is the colour isnt 'bad' and i can see if its applied super lightly and precisely on a slightly darker skintone it COULD look great. but its soooo powdery. i duno, but i just cannot use this. up for swap it goes.... :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really love this bronzer. I'm a total bronzer/self-tanner addict too. Although here's the very important catch *** DO NOT USE THE BRUSH THAT COMES W/ IT! ** Using this brush really made it look "dirty" on my face. I use a really soft, full brush and only lightly dust it on. So much better that way.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not good for me- made my face look dirty. But I have that problem with all bronzers- so, hmmmm....maybe I should stop buying bronzers ???
In this case, it's probably not them; it's me, but this was not for me at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE this bronzer. the key is to use VERY VERY little or it'll look either streaky and/or dirty. a little goes a long way with this bronzer. plus, it'll last forever. i've had mine for about 3-4 years now and i use it every day (even in the winter). love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What I love about Hoola is that theres no sparkle, so that after i apply my foundation, the bronzer doesnt flare off my zits, like a shimmery/sparkly bronzer would. This product looks perfect on my golden skin, but if you were very pale, it would only make you look dirty. Although it comes with a horrible brush, it isnt that hard to buy a new one, and its definately worth it to buy a new one. Over all, the bronzer is great! Id buy again

this bronzer is grotesque, it made my skin look dead, dull, lifeless and above all DIRTY! it is expensive and i regret paying what i did for it, i could have got 2 of of my current bronzer, loreal glam bronze, which by the way is fab, for what i paid for this muck! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Popular Bronzers